Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Condom slipped - should i be worried?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Condom slipped - should i be worried?

Hi all,
    I literally just finished a session and writing this as i sit in my car.

I had put the dom on myself and my WL was on top doing a mixure of asian squat and cg. I came while she was in cg, but she didn't get off but rather she was being cheeky and started wiggling hips side to side. *note the lights were dimmed so it was quite dark* she slowly got off and When i touched my cock i couldnt feel the condom. The WL touched her pussy and slowly pulled out the condom.

I am quite certain that whilst i was pumping her that the condom was still on as the feeling was not as good raw and it only slipped out when my dick was faccid whilst she was wriggling her hips.

My question is - should i be worried or think about doing any test?!?

TIA

Banned
    To be safe just disappear. So that the girl has nowhere to contact you.

Or pay her $100 to take morning-after pills ASAP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What was her reaction to all this when she realised the condom came off??.

Same thing has happened to me in the past and I wouldn't be too worried. You came in the rubber whilst you were hard and whilst she was playing your cock shrunk a bit and so the rubber slipped off you whilst still inside her. Chances are if she didn't have to go digging for it then it was slightly hanging out so it's not like you got jizz all the way up her and was contained inside the rubber.

Get tested and Just lay low for a while from her. From my experiences, If she was a younger girl then she would be on the pill or take a morning after from accidents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What was her reaction to all this when she realised the condom came off??.

Same thing has happened to me in the past and I wouldn't be too worried. You came in the rubber whilst you were hard and whilst she was playing your cock shrunk a bit and so the rubber slipped off you whilst still inside her. Chances are if she didn't have to go digging for it then it was slightly hanging out so it's not like you got jizz all the way up her and was contained inside the rubber.

Get tested and Just lay low for a while from her. From my experiences, If she was a younger girl then she would be on the pill or take a morning after from accidents
    Thanks guys!

She's didn't seem too worried and she said that i shouldn't worry as the condom caught the sperm..

Looking back i think the condom wasn't just slightly hanging out...well i hope not.

I'll get tested and avoid that joint for a while lol. Lesson learnt once i cum to pull out straight away!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Thanks guys!

She's didn't seem too worried and she said that i shouldn't worry as the condom caught the sperm..

Looking back i think the condom wasn't just slightly hanging out...well i hope not.

I'll get tested and avoid that joint for a while lol. Lesson learnt once i cum to pull out straight away!
    Yep mate... That's the first thing to do... Just get yourself tested to clear your worries.

If she is not worried, She might have been in play for a while.. Hope it's not your regular WL... Change her for a while or move on...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congratulations Dongaz, welcome to fatherhood. Lol jks man. Stressful situation. One thing I might do while laying low from this place is to monitor or checking in discreetly the roster with this shop. Specifically the your WL. If she is regularly available for the next month and more than it's a good sign.... And go from there. If she disappears after 6+ months then try enquiring for peace of mind.

Banned
    Thanks guys!

You must remember condom is just a thin piece of rubber. It can't protect you from the likelihood of a fatherhood 100%.

To do that either you need to be a monk or use heavy duty stainless steel protector.

Or go only for BBFS. Those girls are on pills and you're safe (from unwanted fatherhood at least).

The rest of the girls are free of pills and likely to be impregnated.

Banned
    Many of the visa girls from overseas are not on the pill. Beware guys.

Banned
    I've always heard of many guys whose dick gets flaccid immediately after orgasm. Some WLs would take good care to feel the rim of the condom before pulling both condom and dick out.

I'm not sure there's that many WLs who wants accidental pregnancies from clients. Usually they'd put clients through the usual dating dramas before they even milk the sperm out of their client's raw dick into their vaginas. Most of them would've been on the daily hormone pills that regulates their period and prevents unwanted pregnancy at the same time, and it'd be wise for all WLs in the industry to be on daily hormone pills especially if they're doing it as a full-time gig.

Mine usually stays 75% hard after cumming for about a minute or two so not many chances for condom slippage. And I've only had one broken condom accident throughout my whole sex lives.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A quagmire situation - if any positives can be taken from this is that at least the condom didn't slip out when your cock was at full mast with optimum erection and hardness....now that would've been embarrassing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many of the visa girls from overseas are not on the pill. Beware guys.
    Nearly all the Chinese girls aren't or girls who cant speak a lick of english. FME Mostly the westernised Thai and Korean girls are usually on some form of birth control because they are like any other young girl outside of work, they do pick up when out in the city or have boyfriends. The ones I've come across who don't take the pill are the ones who the pill reacts with, one ML said she had to stop taking it as she suddenly gets really angry from the mood swings and would murder half of the men she would see in a day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi all,
    I literally just finished a session and writing this as i sit in my car.

I had put the dom on myself and my WL was on top doing a mixure of asian squat and cg. I came while she was in cg, but she didn't get off but rather she was being cheeky and started wiggling hips side to side. *note the lights were dimmed so it was quite dark* she slowly got off and When i touched my cock i couldnt feel the condom. The WL touched her pussy and slowly pulled out the condom.

I am quite certain that whilst i was pumping her that the condom was still on as the feeling was not as good raw and it only slipped out when my dick was faccid whilst she was wriggling her hips.

My question is - should i be worried or think about doing any test?!?

TIA
    i would say nothing to worry about but cant be sure since "life finds a way".
    In saying that it has happen to me few times. If the girl is tight and my cock shrink, if i dont hold the condom while i pull out then the condom would be left behind hanging. Few weeks ago CG this nice Thai girl, she stayed on top for few minutes, I can feel her pussy pulsating. She got up, she was shocked to find no condom but it was still in her pussy, didnt break or anything. She was surprised and said it first time happened to her.
    I saw her not long after and she had her period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can't really prove whom the father is right.

Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can't really prove whom the father is right.
    I think you should rephrase your question ! Because of course they can prove who the father is, have you heard of DNA test ?

The question should be it’s hard to guess who the father is, or it’s hard to find him. But both problems are not impossible to solve if she’s desperate.

To guess who the father is, unless she does a lot of BBFS, it’s not hard to narrow down to who had a condom breakage. It’s hard to find him unless they had exchanged private contacts, even phone number when booking or CCTV image can leave a trace.

But then again, what’s the chance of her getting pregnant, very rare…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I think you should rephrase your question ! Because of course they can prove who the father is, have you heard of DNA test ?

The question should be it’s hard to guess who the father is, or it’s hard to find him. But both problems are not impossible to solve if she’s desperate.

To guess who the father is, unless she does a lot of BBFS, it’s not hard to narrow down to who had a condom breakage. It’s hard to find him unless they had exchanged private contacts, even phone number when booking or CCTV image can leave a trace.

But then again, what’s the chance of her getting pregnant, very rare…
    Yes but they have do DNA test all parties correct? Can a court force multiple men to DNA test based off CCTV of people walking into a shop if the ML says the condom broke? Surely you'd hear of stories of WL's purposely trying to get pregnant for visas or support payments then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes but they have do DNA test all parties correct? Can a court force multiple men to DNA test based off CCTV of people walking into a shop if the ML says the condom broke? Surely you'd hear of stories of WL's purposely trying to get pregnant for visas or support payments then.
    Doesn't matter as I believe the consensus is that two consenting parties have a responsibility to birth control, you have a responsibility to wear a condom if you don't want kids, too many times the courts hear "she tricked me etc" most likely men trying to get out of the consequences of having a good time

Banned
    Most WLs wouldn't be worried if a condom slipped off inside of her. It happens at times. What can she do? If WLs are worried about falling pregnant then there's the pill. However many WLs don't want to go on the pill and hope condoms will do the job for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Doesn't matter as I believe the consensus is that two consenting parties have a responsibility to birth control, you have a responsibility to wear a condom if you don't want kids, too many times the courts hear "she tricked me etc" most likely men trying to get out of the consequences of having a good time
    Yeah but how does a court force possibly numerous people to take DNA tests just because there might be cctv of you entering a venue.

Why do they have to test all customers ? Just a few at the special time frame, especially the ones the girl has suspicions to be the target !

Yeah but how does a court force possibly numerous people to take DNA tests just because there might be cctv of you entering a venue.
    Not anyone entering the venue, just the ones suspected to be involved.

And if the shop can identify the phone number for the booking, there’s only one to be tested, no need for CCTV footage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast