Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Condom slipped - should i be worried?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Why do they have to test all customers ? Just a few at the special time frame, especially the ones the girl has suspicions to be the target !
    How does this work though. The girl is going to go to police and then ask the police to comb through CCTV and identify multiple people she suspects and then go to court and subpoena them to give DNA tests? So in that sensee any pregnant girl can get police to start investigations to identify people on CCTV to prove parenthood? Seems farfetched to me.

Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    How does this work though. The girl is going to go to police and then ask the police to comb through CCTV and identify multiple people she suspects and then go to court and subpoena them to give DNA tests? So in that sensee any pregnant girl can get police to start investigations to identify people on CCTV to prove parenthood? Seems farfetched to me.
    I told you in the first post : if she’s desperate, she can do it. It doesn’t have to be multiple people, just name one.

Of course it’s farfetched, but not impossible as you said. I also said the girl fallen pregnant is very rare… and the girl will pursue him is even rarer….. but not impossible.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I told you in the first post : if she’s desperate, she can do it. It doesn’t have to be multiple people, just name one.

Of course it’s farfetched, but not impossible as you said. I also said the girl fallen pregnant is very rare… and the girl will pursue him is even rarer….. but not impossible.
    I don't see the police agreeing to investigate and identifying CCTV in the first place though to identify the person to then take to court to force the DNA test. What grounds does she have for the police to identify the individual, there's no crime committed. You'd get laughed out of the police station.

I don't see the police agreeing to investigate and identifying CCTV in the first place though to identify the person to then take to court to force the DNA test. What grounds does she have for the police to identify the individual, there's no crime committed. You'd get laughed out of the police station.
    The argument is not whether she would hire a lawyer to pursue the case or not. The argument is whether it’s possible or not, DNA test is the answer !

Do I have to say that again ? It’s very rare this will happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The argument is not whether she would hire a lawyer to pursue the case or not. The argument is whether it’s possible or not, DNA test is the answer !
    No but i'm saying in the hypothetical she won't know the person to bring to court to force a DNA test. The police are not going to start an investigation and identify the person to her/her lawyer. You also won't be able to do it the other way around by going to court first for them to court order the police to start an investigation based on CCTV footage of someone walking inside a place. It does not meet the burden of proof.

No but i'm saying in the hypothetical she won't know the person to bring to court to force a DNA test. The police are not going to start an investigation and identify the person to her/her lawyer. You also won't be able to do it the other way around by going to court first for them to court order the police to start an investigation based on CCTV footage of someone walking inside a place. It does not meet the burden of proof.
    Are you a lawyer ? How do you know it doesn’t meet the burden of proof ?

All she has to claim is to have had sex with this man and she falls pregnant, the phone number and/or CCTV footage is enough to proof he’s there at the time, what investigation is needed ?

Again, your original claim is they can’t prove who the father is, my answer is DNA test, as simple as that.

To prove he’s the wrong guy, a DNA test will settle the case, if the result is negative, then the girl will have to bear all the cost including loss of income for the man during the case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you a lawyer ? How do you know it doesn’t meet the burden of proof ?

All she has to claim is to have had sex with this man and she falls pregnant, the phone number and/or CCTV footage is enough to proof he’s there at the time, what investigation is needed ?

Again, your original claim is they can’t prove who the father is, my answer is DNA test, as simple as that.

To prove he’s the wrong guy, a DNA test will settle the case, if the result is negative, then the girl will have to bear all the cost including loss of income for the man during the case.
    Are you a lawyer also to say that it meets the burden of proof? You can't go to the family court and start a case when you don't know who you're trying to subpoena into doing a DNA test. You can't start a civil case in the family court when you don't know who you are starting the case against.
    It's not up to the court to figure out who it is otherwise you'd have hundreds and hundreds of cases and need whole departments of police to track down people for paternity tests. Basically what you're saying is then it'd also be possible for a female to get CCTV from a club they are at or their apartment then bring that to court who then order the police to investigate and identify the party and then make them do a DNA test if they have a one night stand with.

Are you a lawyer also to say that it meets the burden of proof? You can't go to the family court and start a case when you don't know who you're trying to subpoena into doing a DNA test. You can't start a civil case in the family court when you don't know who you are starting the case against.
    It's not up to the court to figure out who it is otherwise you'd have hundreds and hundreds of cases and need whole departments of police to track down people for paternity tests. Basically what you're saying is then it'd also be possible for a female to get CCTV from a club they are at or their apartment then bring that to court who then order the police to investigate and identify the party and then make them do a DNA test if they have a one night stand with.
    I just watched an episode of People’s court on TV, yes, the court can subpoena a person into doing that in a case like this.

The point is, I’m not arguing the technicalities of how it’s done, I’m saying it can be proved by DNA test, contrary to your claim of impossibility.

Let me repeat, DNA TEST CAN PROVE WHO THE FATHER IS. That’s all folks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just watched an episode of People’s court on TV, yes, the court can subpoena a person into doing that in a case like this.

The point is, I’m not arguing the technicalities of how it’s done, I’m saying it can be proved by DNA test, contrary to your claim of impossibility.

Let me repeat, DNA TEST CAN PROVE WHO THE FATHER IS. That’s all folks.
    I never argued that a court can't force someone into taking a DNA test nor did i say that a DNA test won't prove who it is. I'm saying a person cannot go to a family court and open a case when they do not even know the person they are trying to start a case against. You can't just go to the family court and bring a picture of someone you took or CCTV footage and say I had sex with this person and then the police track them down to then force a DNA test.

I never argued that a court can't force someone into taking a DNA test nor did i say that a DNA test won't prove who it is. I'm saying a person cannot go to a family court and open a case when they do not even know the person they are trying to start a case against. You can't just go to the family court and bring a picture of someone you took or CCTV footage and say I had sex with this person and then the police track them down to then force a DNA test.
    Why not ? Have you seen a case like that being thrown out ?

And that’s what you said in the first post : Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can’t really prove whom the father is right.

My answer is DNA TEST.

Although you changed it now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why not ? Have you seen a case like that being thrown out ?

And that’s what you said in the first post : Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can’t really prove whom the father is right.

My answer is DNA TEST.

Although you changed it now.
    Because you can't start a case against no one. The family court deals with civil matters, you can't bring in a mystery still image of CCTV and be like I want to subpoena this unknown person to take a paternity test. The court is not going to be like ok and start a manhunt for the police to track this person down because you said you had sex with them using a photo of you walking into the premises.

I stand by what I said in my first post. You can't prove who the father is using a DNA test because you don't know who to DNA test in the first place.

Because you can't start a case against no one. The family court deals with civil matters, you can't bring in a mystery still image of CCTV and be like I want to subpoena this unknown person to take a paternity test. The court is not going to be like ok and start a manhunt for the police to track this person down because you said you had sex with them using a photo of you walking into the premises.

I stand by what I said in my first post. You can't prove who the father is using a DNA test because you don't know who to DNA test in the first place.
    Which words I said you don’t understand ? I said I’m not arguing about the technicalities of how it’s done, I said it can be done by DNA TEST !

Moreover, you only assume the family court won’t do this and won’t do that, based on assumption only. And you deliberately omit the phone number for booking to build a case. You’re arguing for the sake of argument.

And if it’s a court case, it’s not an unknown person, the girl is identifying him to be the father, subject to proof of the contrary by DNA test.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which words I said you don’t understand ? I said I’m not arguing about the technicalities of how it’s done, I said it can be done by DNA TEST !

Moreover, you only assume the family court won’t do this and won’t do that, based on assumption only. And you deliberately omit the phone number for booking to build a case. You’re arguing for the sake of argument.

And if it’s a court case, it’s not an unknown person, the girl is identifying him to be the father, subject to proof of the contrary by DNA test.
    No i know for a fact that in a civil case you need 2 parties. It is an unknown person because you do not know the identity of the second party in whom you are opening a case. It's not a criminal case, police will not be investigating the matter for you to progress with your claim.

You're the one who also added in the phone number clause into this to further your argument, I did not add in any further circumstances which would make it easier or harder to identify.

If this were true you'd hear of thousands of investigations by the police trying to track down one night stands combing through CCTV/pictures etc.

No i know for a fact that in a civil case you need 2 parties. It is an unknown person because you do not know the identity of the second party in whom you are opening a case. It's not a criminal case, police will not be investigating the matter for you to progress with your claim.

You're the one who also added in the phone number clause into this to further your argument, I did not add in any further circumstances which would make it easier or harder to identify.

If this were true you'd hear of thousands of investigations by the police trying to track down one night stands combing through CCTV/pictures etc.
    You know for a fact ? How ? Because you said so ? How do you know there aren’t cases like that going around ? And not every girl wants to sue for that, some even have babies that they don’t know who the father is or they wouldn’t bother.

Also, I mentioned the phone number for booking in my very first reply to your post, not an add on to further my argument. That shows how much facts you claim you know !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know for a fact ? How ? Because you said so ? How do you know there aren’t cases like that going around ? And not every girl wants to sue for that, some even have babies that they don’t know who the father is or they wouldn’t bother.

Also, I mentioned the phone number for booking in my very first reply to your post, not an add on to further my argument. That shows how much facts you claim you know !
    So you're saying on the balance of probability that there are indeed many police officers out there doing cases investigating and identifying possible suspects whom of which are suspect to paternity tests? That doesn't sound outlandish to you.

You added a random variable to this which just convolutes the argument. What if the person walked in or what if the person like most people here who make bookings book through wechat? Good luck identifying someone via their wechat tag.
    Might as well add to the argument that they wore a name badge too while you're at it.

Lots of holes in your argument, I didn’t say many police are out there doing these things, in most cases, no police is needed.

Adding a variable even when I mentioned it in the first post ? Logical !

Most people make bookings via WeChat or phone number ? They don’t have to look for most people, just the one who broke the condom, Just check the time of the booking, genius !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure how hard it is to understand but short answer is yes can find out who the father is through paternity test.
    If the girl is pro life and desperate then she would have to go through the process. I can go through in detail with this but it's gonna be a long story. So to make it short my dad knocked up a Vietnamese girl she's like in her 40s, dad is 70s now.
    Initially couldn't believe it and did DNA test, I was there for the whole process. I even paid for that test too cause I'm thinking this girl is lying. Turns out 99% and now I have a half sister 9year old.
    He said it was an accident.
    And then he has another daughter, she's 4yo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of holes in your argument, I didn’t say many police are out there doing these things, in most cases, no police is needed.

Adding a variable even when I mentioned it in the first post ? Logical !

Most people make bookings via WeChat or phone number ? They don’t have to look for most people, just the one who broke the condom, Just check the time of the booking, genius !
    You just added the phone number into the hypothetical.Im saying it is more likely to occur in a situation a person is not using a phone to be making a booking or will be using wechat.. But unless you also add into the hypothetical that the person is also wearing a name tag and has his home address on his tshirt the police will need to get involved to track this mystery person down for you to start a case against...

Not sure how hard it is to comprehend what im saying is not if you can prove it if you know the person. Im saying if you don't know the person it's not possible.

Honestly can't be bothered arguing this but i'll just leave this here. Do you think someone can go to the police or go to court and be like hey I had sex with this person and think they're the father, and show them a cctv image of them at a club and then the cops go investigate and find this person for you?

That doesn't sound ridiculous at all to you?

Anyway happy punting all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An interesting thread with some thought provoking dialogue, either way I think most punters are oblivious to the current laws around sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual violation, consent, proof of paternity et al including the meaning of of the phrase 'beyond reasonable doubt' when used in a court of law.

Personally I believe SugarD's are more at risk (due to the clandestine nature of their engagement with a SB) than your average punter visiting a local licensed brothel. Regardless of the aforementioned I think punters and men across the board should be more thoughtful and careful with some of their sexual behaviours when behind closed doors.

Feel free to become more enlightened by reading some recent court rulings in Caselaw NSW....use the search function.

Below is the court ruling on a case involving an ex NRL player.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decis...f1ed2129ed8518

You just added the phone number into the hypothetical.Im saying it is more likely to occur in a situation a person is not using a phone to be making a booking or will be using wechat.. But unless you also add into the hypothetical that the person is also wearing a name tag and has his home address on his tshirt the police will need to get involved to track this mystery person down for you to start a case against...

Not sure how hard it is to comprehend what im saying is not if you can prove it if you know the person. Im saying if you don't know the person it's not possible.

Honestly can't be bothered arguing this but i'll just leave this here. Do you think someone can go to the police or go to court and be like hey I had sex with this person and think they're the father, and show them a cctv image of them at a club and then the cops go investigate and find this person for you?

That doesn't sound ridiculous at all to you?

Anyway happy punting all.
    Haha, still going at it ! Still ignoring all reasonings and posts from others, you kept referring to police, not me. If she knows who he is, she doesn’t go to police, she goes to court !

You remind me very much of a banned kid at the early stage of the pandemic, he argued over anything and ignored the key point of the argument.

I’ll ask Admin to do a search and see what comes up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast