Thread: Impressive Ibuki with dragon tendon magic

Banned

Impressive Ibuki with dragon tendon magic

Omg how good is she… how good is she… just a minute let me jerk off and brb… I’m hard thinking about her….

First of all, if you don’t know dragon tendon by now, you are missing out. This is a placibo that increases blood flow in your buddy and helps your sexual life. Does it work? It works for me. What’s bonus? You get amazing therapists like Ibuki who do the massage for you!! She is young hot, knows what she is doing and a great conversationalist. First she started massaging my back and then did a naked body slide… I can tell you this was pretty good. After that she started the whole dragon tendon with some speed play.

Because she speaks good English, her speech play is on point. It worked really well for me. When she got me off, I jizzed a big of load on her titties which she loved… you should definitely check this place and say hi to Ibuki…

Girl : 4/5
    Massage 4.5/5
    Nhj 5/5

Banned
    Thanks darling good reviews ,looking for see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Omg how good is she… how good is she… just a minute let me jerk off and brb… I’m hard thinking about her….

First of all, if you don’t know dragon tendon by now, you are missing out. This is a placibo that increases blood flow in your buddy and helps your sexual life. Does it work? It works for me. What’s bonus? You get amazing therapists like Ibuki who do the massage for you!! She is young hot, knows what she is doing and a great conversationalist. First she started massaging my back and then did a naked body slide… I can tell you this was pretty good. After that she started the whole dragon tendon with some speed play.

Because she speaks good English, her speech play is on point. It worked really well for me. When she got me off, I jizzed a big of load on her titties which she loved… you should definitely check this place and say hi to Ibuki…

Girl : 4/5
    Massage 4.5/5
    Nhj 5/5

Thanks for sharing bro
    Ibuki is Japanese?