Thread: NO Period Break??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question NO Period Break??

Hi Punters,
    I was following Momo Minato @ Ginza Empire and she hasn't taken any day off since last month & half.
    is it normal? does it affect in fuck?
    Just wanted to know. Thanks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro there are plenty of ways women can postpone their periods for long periods of time using the contraceptive pill and other birth control methods, devices, injections etc.
    Many professional sportswomen do this regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your todger doesn't reach far enough take a look inside. Quite a few lasses stick absorbent pads way up there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiInSydney View Post
    Hi Punters,
    I was following Momo Minato @ Ginza Empire and she hasn't taken any day off since last month & half.
    is it normal? does it affect in fuck?
    Just wanted to know. Thanks.
    That's why BJ's were invented!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stopping periods

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro there are plenty of ways women can postpone their periods for long periods of time using the contraceptive pill and other birth control methods, devices, injections etc.
    Many sportswomen do this regularly.
    Correct rooter.
    Thai working girls once they're post mid 20's do it all the time.
    And it's very easy for them to avail of.
    They can get an injection or implant that stops their period totally.
    It plays havoc tho with fertility in the future, so that's the drawback they have to trade off...

Banned
    A Milf in an Artarmon shop told me she has 3 kids in China to support. Period breaks are the only few days she shops working. Otherwise it's 7 working days a week for her.

Banned
    Thai girls don’t take days off. They can’t afford to be off for 5 days a month as they have the immigration agents to pay, minders to pay, rent to pay, fake school fees to pay, and half their village to feed back home. Their dads’ whisky, gambling and whore mongering habits are also not going to take a break for the pesky period.

Just about all Thai girls shove a sea sponge deep inside their pussies during their period and just keep on working. That effectively stops all leakage and smell. The punters will never know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Thai girls don’t take days off. They can’t afford to be off for 5 days a month as they have the immigration agents to pay, minders to pay, rent to pay, fake school fees to pay, and half their village to feed back home. Their dads’ whisky, gambling and whore mongering habits are also not going to take a break for the pesky period.

Just about all Thai girls shove a sea sponge deep inside their pussies during their period and just keep on working. That effectively stops all leakage and smell. The punters will never know
    I have had 3 Thai regulars in my relatively short career, one a gorgeous tiny Thai who fucked like a rabbit but when she had her period would shut down sex, never worried me because she was so fucking cute, the other two would do it anytime, these girls are from my local shops, one of them had something you would use in a carwash stuffed up there.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

When u fuck them, whay does it feel like?
    Ive had sex with a Thai girl and it felt like her pussy was trying to push me out.

Banned
    "Spongebob Square Pants" up there............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Ive had sex with a Thai girl and it felt like her pussy was trying to push me out.
    If you have a long dick it will push you out even without sponge.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’ve had one K girl who often used diagrams. I could literally hear the squeaking sounds when I hit her cervix going raw and deep. It was a very strange and off putting thing, tbh. And she always allowed creampie, so I guess it was defo a diaphragm in there.

There was another Thai girl who only allowed me to go BB on the second visit. We did BB for a short while on my first visit with her but she cut it short and said “she was scared”, but on second visit allowed me to go BB and finish inside. I think she may have started taking the pill after my first visit, so was a lot more relaxed on the second and subsequent visits.

Never met one that used a sponge, though.

Banned
    If they didn’t tell you, you’d never know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    If you have a long dick it will push you out even without sponge.
    Maybe she has a short vag and I'm in her or hitting her cervix. And she wet too

It doesnt happen to ither girls

Banned
    Maybe she has a short vag and I'm in her or hitting her cervix. And she wet too

It doesnt happen to ither girls
    Or maybe she was using a giant sponge meant for washing a car LOL