Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drummoyne Massage reception unreliable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that's messed up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    I always wondered how the girls of all backgrounds get along in the back rooms of the brothels or rnt joints, must be a lot of drama for managers with jealousies and bitchiness. One popular girl told me she was targeted by others posting fake reviews of her saying she did stuff like bbfs.
    Girls can be vicious to each other. The various nationalities don’t get on. The Thais stick together, the Chinese stick together and the Koreans stick together and they never mingle across ethnic lines. Their language is different, their lunch is different and their culture is different. Besides, none of them will speak much English. The only thing common is that they are all on dodgy student visas or working illegally on a tourist visa. And then a Brazilian or Colombian girl will start working at the shop and all the Asians will hate her because she will be in greater demand.

I’m sure that the Asian girls are jealous of white girls because of their Western Service. How can you get paid more for doing less. Isn’t that racial discrimination? A Caucasian girl gets the same, but doesn’t have to DFK, DATY, BBBJ or CIM

If a Brit or American joined our place of work and they were paid 30% more for just a being a Brit or American, we’d be pissed off too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Girls can be vicious to each other. The various nationalities don’t get on. The Thais stick together, the Chinese stick together and the Koreans stick together and they never mingle across ethnic lines. Their language is different, their lunch is different and their culture is different. Besides, none of them will speak much English. The only thing common is that they are all on dodgy student visas or working illegally on a tourist visa. And then a Brazilian or Colombian girl will start working at the shop and all the Asians will hate her because she will be in greater demand.

I’m sure that the Asian girls are jealous of white girls because of their Western Service. How can you get paid more for doing less. Isn’t that racial discrimination? A Caucasian girl gets the same, but doesn’t have to DFK, DATY, BBBJ or CIM

If a Brit or American joined our place of work and they were paid 30% more for just a being a Brit or American, we’d be pissed off too.
    Absolutely agree Caucasian rates and Asian rates at 42g as an example , is discrimination plus most of the Aussie girls are big overweight , but if someone’s willing to pay more for them, good luck to them.
    I’ve never chosen a cauc girl in shops that have this type of pricing, I have seen cauc girls in cauc shops though as generally will hv better looking girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always wondered how the girls of all backgrounds get along in the back rooms of the brothels or rnt joints, must be a lot of drama for managers with jealousies and bitchiness. One popular girl told me she was targeted by others posting fake reviews of her saying she did stuff like bbfs.
    I was chatting to a Thai massage girl that had difficulty finding a place to work because she hated all the bitchiness from other Thai girls. I think it would be easier to run a RnT place with guys instead of girls but maybe that would be a different type of shop…

Banned
    There will never be harmony among girls in this industry. They are looking for customers and the more they have the more money they will receive. If one girl is attracting lots of attention then the other girls will envy her. Just human nature that there will be bitchiness and back stabbing.

Banned
    It is surprising that there has been a lone Thai girl flourishing in a Chinese ML dominating shop in Artarmon for a long while. She is coping well.

Thai girls don't normally like to work for Chinese mamasans because they are pushy, loud and control freaks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    As an update, I saw my favorite girl at Drummoyne Massage today. One of the best in Sydney and never disappoints. Booked via wechat so I had proof in case there was a mix up.

After my bad experience before, the management at Drummoyne offered me a token of goodwill. When I went to redeem it today they said they couldn’t honor. “Different boss today. Do you still want booking?”

Nah, this shop still has a ways to go to earn repeat loyalty customer business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must be different receptionist. Never had any booking problems with Cici. But yeah mixed nationalities will bring more dramas

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    As an update, I saw my favorite girl at Drummoyne Massage today. One of the best in Sydney and never disappoints. Booked via wechat so I had proof in case there was a mix up.

After my bad experience before, the management at Drummoyne offered me a token of goodwill. When I went to redeem it today they said they couldn’t honor. “Different boss today. Do you still want booking?”

Nah, this shop still has a ways to go to earn repeat loyalty customer business.
    I still invite Drummoyne massage to honor this token of goodwill. They have not honored it yet and blame “different boss today” as the reason. Who is In charge here? I’m still holding them accountable and wish they would step up like other business owners on this fiorum.

Drummoyne Massage, please prove me wrong about you and provide great customer service by honoring the goodwill token you promised. I understand you have “different bosses” but I’d like to encourage you to communicate with one another on behalf of the customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was planning on going here but after reading this. There is no way I or any of my friends will go near this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've given up on this place too. Used to be one of my favourites but just been stuffed around too much.The girls always seem rushed and under the pump from the boss resulting in poor service and sessions cut short. Sad but I'm boycotting this place for a while......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    feel bad for you.. she sent me a couple text messages to invite me book her WL, but never had a time to do that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I've given up on this place too. Used to be one of my favourites but just been stuffed around too much.The girls always seem rushed and under the pump from the boss resulting in poor service and sessions cut short. Sad but I'm boycotting this place for a while......
    Good shop for decades lol
    Running around the shops in between nowadays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12