Thread: Gold Coast Private

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gold Coast Private

Any tips on finding private massage girls on Gold Coast? Locanto has provided a couple decent ones, but I’m still looking for that perfect private arrangement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They don’t exist …
    All greedy…I used to see Candy but she has been 23 for 10 years and now wants 300 for an hour just for a bbbj hate to think what she would want for sex…
    Have visited a few of the new girls on Locanto and not one real pic…
    Just do what we all do mate….
    Trial and error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s scarlet… based 5 mins walk from surfers beach. Fit, busty 40 something. Seen her a few times and she’s always horny.
    Often on EB.
    And if u include pimpama as GC, try Vanessa whose actually a gorgeous girl. I’ll see her again.
    And I had recently a punt down near Coolangatta .. wasn’t looking … when I walked past a MP seeing out a guest with a great red low cut dress. Seizing the moment, great massage and on the flip offering bbbj (didn’t ask about fs) with lots of downstairs action and the tightest p***y I’ve felt I’ll be back for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I called an ad on Locanto recently, Brazilian girl on the GC offering massage and relief for $150 for an hour. Photos looked good, obviously could be fakes though. I said what's included and she said she is fully clothed but "you can touch me". Yeah right...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give up on GC based ladies. Try EB website and some ladies are touring GC and offer service in 2-3 weeks, these are usually true and worth trying, but may be a little pricey.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen one girl at nerang , good massage and great extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love to try this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Asian Massage Merrimac a young Taiwan girl works Saturday. Mid 20's. Busty and shaved. Part 1, massage ok, some teasing around the boys. Asked to turn over. 2 pineapples for take off and HJ. 3 pineapples body slide which I declined. Some light touching, played with her soft nipples. Few strokes down stairs. Blow over her firm ladies... 8/10 massage 9/10 looks. Worth a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven123 View Post
    Went to Asian Massage Merrimac a young Taiwan girl works Saturday. Mid 20's. Busty and shaved. Part 1, massage ok, some teasing around the boys. Asked to turn over. 2 pineapples for take off and HJ. 3 pineapples body slide which I declined. Some light touching, played with her soft nipples. Few strokes down stairs. Blow over her firm ladies... 8/10 massage 9/10 looks. Worth a try.
    Always nice young girls here.
    Same owner as Fantasia on the GC highway

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Always nice young girls here.
    Same owner as Fantasia on the GC highway

Thanks for that. I will definitely check this out

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    Seen one girl at nerang , good massage and great extras
    Any deets will be awesome.
    Heading down Sunday for a ride.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any link or details for the Coolangatta punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    There’s scarlet… based 5 mins walk from surfers beach. Fit, busty 40 something. Seen her a few times and she’s always horny.
    Often on EB.
    And if u include pimpama as GC, try Vanessa whose actually a gorgeous girl. I’ll see her again.
    And I had recently a punt down near Coolangatta .. wasn’t looking … when I walked past a MP seeing out a guest with a great red low cut dress. Seizing the moment, great massage and on the flip offering bbbj (didn’t ask about fs) with lots of downstairs action and the tightest p***y I’ve felt I’ll be back for more.
    you got any links for those mentioned ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats if they answer you also