Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 227 North Strathfield - Suzie (Korean) - Sept2022 - 100% Worth it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

227 North Strathfield - Suzie (Korean) - Sept2022 - 100% Worth it!

Price - $70/hour + Extras
    Name: Suzie
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Day: Friday to Sunday?
    Services offered: Korean Style Massage, B2B Slide, NHJ, CBJ
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 10/10
    WIR - 100%

I regularly go this shop and check-out their roster and while browsing who are available that day (Sunday) Suzie caught my attention.
    Good thing she is available on my preferred timeslot. I arrived on time and same for her. As she entered the room in her short tight red dress I was in awe in her beauty! Legit pretty Korean girl with sexy and flawless skin. She speaks good English so it's not a problem to communicate.
    She has a very welcoming personality and has some small talks to break the ice. Asked her immediately on what services she offers and as mentioned above she have two options. Option1: NHJ and Option2: B2B slide&CBJ. I went for Option 2

Part1 of the session is the real massage. Kudos to her as she really performed a real good massage for the first 30minutes. I really like it as it is very relaxing and there is no rush. After that, it now comes the part 2 where she undressed and started to put some oil in my back to start the b2b slide. Then she asked me to turn over where I can see her beautiful face and body. As a curtesy I asked her if its okay to touch her and she agreed. hehe
    Her body is all natural. She then started to put condom to me and proceed with cbj with good eye contact. After that she went on top of me to finish it off with a HJ.

Overall, she is perfect 10 for me from the looks, body, massage b2b and nhj. So far very seldom for me to encounter such lady. Will definitely go back for suzie next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what were the damages? $$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review xuser

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exercise some caution brothers, this shop has a rep for pushing bs reviews, and this one rings alarm bells with a fresh new account.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Exercise some caution brothers, this shop has a rep for pushing bs reviews, and this one rings alarm bells with a fresh new account.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Banned
    Phishing alert to other brothers too in their sister shop 41 Epping. Booked for a popular lady then got phished and swapped to another mature lady. Not much trust these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jeez, all that effort to bait a customer to come in who will walk away disappointed and possibly not return … crazy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    weird i havent had the bait and switch yet must be pretty recent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    weird i havent had the bait and switch yet must be pretty recent
    Been a repeat customer in both 227 Northstrathfield shop and 41 Epping, so far I have both good experience on these shops. Quality girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all, I took the plunge to book Suzie at 41 Epping this afternoon for 30. Min session.

Everything xuser said about Suzie is 100% accurate. Worth the 2 pineapples!

I was worried about bait and switch as well but luckily for me I got the real deal.

Nb. Only front entrance available. Hi foot traffic with buses and trains close by.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Hi all, I took the plunge to book Suzie at 41 Epping this afternoon for 30. Min session.

Everything xuser said about Suzie is 100% accurate. Worth the 2 pineapples!

I was worried about bait and switch as well but luckily for me I got the real deal.

Nb. Only front entrance available. Hi foot traffic with buses and trains close by.
    Thanks for your compliments
    We committed to serve better
    Please come and visit the rest of our team
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks OP report
    Susie looks sweet with amazing service
    probably not for some few people but definitely value for money highly recommended

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnguyen2036 View Post
    Phishing alert to other brothers too in their sister shop 41 Epping. Booked for a popular lady then got phished and swapped to another mature lady. Not much trust these days.
    Says he with 2 posts - never had an issue with 227 or 41
    Sounds very Phishy but not from 227/41

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can vouch for Susie being legit. Been with her 4 times over the last 2 months.

Shop Owner
    🇰🇷 Korean Susie working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Wednesday❤️
    💞💞popular girl Layla is back to work best massage skill highly recommended 💞💞
    New Chinese girl Tiffany first day .

Layla ( Thai )
    *super sweet girl , nice personality 165 cm , size 7 slim figure , pretty face , one of the best professional massage , patient, charming , very good skill , super B service ! Very popular

Tiffany ( Chinese ) new
    *lovely girl , young and innocent, white skin , bubbly , soft personality, very good massage skill and service

Ester ( Malaysian)
    *very pretty and young , natural DD , 20 yo, super nice girl and No 1 great service

Rosie ( Thai )
    *super hot figure young pretty girl , 165 cm , size 6 , so popular

Susie ( Korean )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service highly popular

Selena( Christina)(Vietnamese)
    *super hot young girl , pretty face , beautiful shinning eyes and sexy make up , 166 cm , size 6 , D cup , curvy , super hot hourglass body, good English , great skill and open minded service

227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    🇰🇷 Korean Susie working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Susie still good value? Never tried her but noticed all her positive reviews are quite dated now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Is Susie still good value? Never tried her but noticed all her positive reviews are quite dated now.
    IMO, no, she is not good value. Left early for me, cold service, not value for money. Body is not even similar to photos. She was too big for me. I suggest if you're curious, try to catch her in a line up and then decide. I wouldn't book without seeing her first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks dash. Consistent with some of the more recent feedback in the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast