Thread: J HIRO - FFS these new Japanese girls! FIT, BALD PUSSIES, CUTE, and BBBJ technicians!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J HIRO - FFS these new Japanese girls! FIT, BALD PUSSIES, CUTE, and BBBJ technicians!

Fucken hell these cute young Japanese girls keep pouring in!
    Another two suddenly appeared on the roster today Sana and Hiro.
    I got a booking with Hiro today.
    Maybe I will try Sana tomorrow.

LOOKS and BODY
    Hiro is around 21yo and from Osaka.
    She is super cute and pretty.
    A bit of work done I think and the highlight is her plump pouty lips that are as sexy and as cute as fuck.
    Her hair is jet black, long and wavy.
    She has got a killer little body too.
    Only 155cm and tiny toned trim and terrific.
    Nice little set of B to almost C cup boobs, toned tummy, narrow hips, and a nice round firm meaty bum for such a small girl.
    Similar body to Kirara who I saw yesterday, but not as busty.
    Bald pussy – totally smooth. My good man hornedbeast would definitely approve.
    Tiny hands and feet with beautifully painted nails.
    Those perfect little hands with the beautiful long nails and cute nail art look sexy as fuck gliding up and down your cock

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney but definitely experienced in Japan
    She is super sweet but also has that confidence and skills that can only come from experience.

DFK and DATY
    All the way with DFK! - a cultural reference only old farts like me will get
    Hiro is a mad kisser.
    These Japanese girls just love to fucken kiss and kiss and kiss.
    Mouth open, tongue out, hungry and horny as fuck!
    Another fresh young bald pussy that’s just crying out to be licked.
    And she sure does love a good licking.

BBBJ
    Well I said yesterday that Kirara gives one of the best BBBJs, but fucken hell just one day later little Hiro matches her lick for lick, suck for suck, and stroke for stroke.
    Her BBBJ is so loud and slurpy I reckon you could hear it from the waiting room.

FUCKING
    Another little cutie that loves a good fuck.
    She is tight as fuck to enter but once you break through that tight seal she is a really good fuck and can go hard and fast.

ROUND 2
    As usual a bit of time out to chill out and have a bit of a chat and then I point to my dick that’s twitching away and she gives me a passionate kiss and the V sign with her fingers which could be a Peace sign or a Victory sign, but I make a captain’s call and interpret it as lets do it a second time and it's a good call because she is right onto the job with hands and mouth and soon enough I am in that sweet tight young pussy again pumping away.

OVERALL
    Hiro is a pretty girl. She is cute too, but the little bit of work she has done takes her to another level of pretty and sexy. And those plump pouty lips I am just crazy about.
    Experienced and skilled girl but still has that Japanese sweetness and warmth and just a really great girl I reckon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like J YUME is new too with E-cups...

I am keen to check out your AR on YUME. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianDudeXXX View Post
    Looks like J YUME is new too with E-cups...

I am keen to check out your AR on YUME. Thanks!
    I am trying my best to keep up with all the new Japanese talent bro.
    I have Sana, Yume and Nami on my to do list.
    Will update you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am trying my best to keep up with all the new Japanese talent bro.
    I have Sana, Yume and Nami on my to do list.
    Will update you.
    Gonna wait on your Sana's review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am tempted to pay GE a visit after reading the latest AR's. However I notice that girls like Hiro or Sana are on 16 hour shifts. I am sure they love their job and the money that comes with it. But I just wonder what the service standard would be like from a person who is literally performing athletic feats non-stop over an extended period of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    I am tempted to pay GE a visit after reading the latest AR's. However I notice that girls like Hiro or Sana are on 16 hour shifts. I am sure they love their job and the money that comes with it. But I just wonder what the service standard would be like from a person who is literally performing athletic feats non-stop over an extended period of time.
    Watch out if they're doing 10+ hr shifts every day. Most will become jaded pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by FiloPunter View Post
    Gonna wait on your Sana's review
    Still haven't caught Sana bro.
    Caught up with Nami and had a day off yesterday. Was tempted to catch the big titted JAV Yua Asakura who started last night but couldn't make it.
    Anyway I have new J Reika booked in today, so will report back on her later today.
    I will observe one minutes silence in memory of Queen Elizabeth II before we start.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Caught up with Nami and had a day off yesterday. Was tempted to catch the big titted JAV Yua Asakura who started last night but couldn't make it.
    Anyway I have new J Reika booked in today, so will report back on her later today.
    I will observe one minutes silence in memory of Queen Elizabeth II before we start.
    Saw your review on Nami and decided to book her for today, called in just 10min past 7pm last night and she's already almost fully booked the time she's available is already too late for me. RIP QE II

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one minute silence is to be at 11am today.
    Bro rooter you will have to shut Reika up with your secret weapon if she is still moaning at that exact hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Have a good time with Hiro but..

Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Watch out if they're doing 10+ hr shifts every day. Most will become jaded pretty quickly.
    Was able to find sometime with Hiro amid of her busy schedule. She was tired and worn out when I met her.

It was a good meet and greet. Like OP said the girl is damn young. Super clean.. want to and wanted to be pleased. 💯 GFE experience.

I wish, I could have booked her before start of her work hours. She puts in lot of effort & was able to deliver. We were able to connect so for me it’s money well spent. YMMV..

The room it’s a bit small, guess she is staying in there. She makes sure it’s tidy & pleasant.

Overall the cost was 340 + tips. It’s a bit expensive, but for me Rebecca will be my goto.