To OP, I'm not sure what your definition of "high roller" is, but I know a few that I would call that. One thing I'm sure of is I wouldn't expect to bump into them around any of the shops that are popular on this forum. Agency girls only. They can afford it and the quality is almost guaranteed.

One of them has money from rich dad in China, but kudos to him, he's gone out and started businesses with the money and seems to be working really hard to make them successful. How rich? House in lower Northshore, gambles in the Star VIP ("up stairs, $300 per pokie slap").

Another dude, I'm not sure if his family was rich, but he made heaps of money on his own by doing "Vancouver Model" money smuggling from China to Oz for many years. Also very savvy with his money, started some other legit businesses. Yes, another Star VIP this one.

These are who I would call real high rollers. When you see how much they are able to spend ($200 per pokie slap, $10k per Bacarrat hand, $200k island holiday, $100k Hermes handbags), then $600/hr to fuck a hottie Agency girl really isn't much money at all.