Thread: Makeup

Junior Member(有D料到)

Makeup

I just wonder what is the majority view on the amount of makeup that the WL/ML's apply. Personally I prefer natural so I can tell what the face really is like. At most a light makeup that accentuates the lady's features rather than covering them. Heavy makeup is a turnoff for me as at times it is like the lady is wearing a mask. Many heavily made up ladies do not like being nuzzled for fear of their makeup getting all messed up, and nuzzling, to me, is an important part of the GFE experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm still new on punting world luckily haven't seen anyone with heavy make up, just light make up around their eyes which I don't mind. maybe because they need to shower all the time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not a fan of too much but Usually high make up could be to hide acne scars or blemishes so my attitude is "meh".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Not a fan of too much but Usually high make up could be to hide acne scars or blemishes so my attitude is "meh".
    Of course. No wonder they don't want to do COF as it will ruin their makeup. It's nice to see a girl use as little makeup as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful what you wish for, you still want light foundation. No makeup at all is pretty grim for most people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Careful what you wish for, you still want light foundation. No makeup at all is pretty grim for most people.
    They can turn the lights off in the room. 😆 It's what most MLs prefer to have when massaging customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No cake face thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Of course. No wonder they don't want to do COF as it will ruin their makeup. It's nice to see a girl use as little makeup as possible.
    Yea its make up, but they hate it when it gets in their hair as it stinks and we all know how fussy girls get over having to wash hair then blow dry it etc and they don't have that stuff with them in the shop. Plus when they get it in their eye it can irritate it as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to know that I am not alone in my preference for the level of makeup put on by the girls. On the other hand, I love the touch of moisturiser on the lady's skin as it makes the skin to skin embrace so much more sensual.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the WL is not your wife or girl friend, as long as she looks ok and doesn't act like a starfish, than i say thats a great punt,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    the WL is not your wife or girl friend, as long as she looks ok and doesn't act like a starfish, than i say thats a great punt,
    You're on a roll Old Snake! Keep spitting game.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Slap it on nice and thick is the style I like and massive fake lashes too.

For GFs a different story... no or light makeup preferred

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the girl and her ability to do makeup

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    I'm with bro old snake here. I don't need to know she looks great without makeup, I just need her to look great when I'm fucking her. In fact, getting to fuck a girl when she's all dolled up, looking like she's ready to party, is one of the reasons I punt. I rarely get that with my partners because the sex is usually after "clean-up" (shower, makeup removed, ready for bed, etc).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks GoldfishMan and Double_Adapter, i worked at a certain TV station and seen the hot weather girl without her makeup on in the morning when i was prepping things, she knew she looked horrible without it and try to cover it up, i just said my usual morning and kept on going about my day, than once i left the studio, said what the fuck and glad i dodged a bullet by not getting involved with that one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Great to know that I am not alone in my preference for the level of makeup put on by the girls. On the other hand, I love the touch of moisturiser on the lady's skin as it makes the skin to skin embrace so much more sensual.
    That's okay. If she doesn't wear moisturiser I put it on my face in the morning and after bath every evening. I also use skin toner and spot remover. And also use lip gloss and hand cream nightly before I sleep.