Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney or at least the Ginza?

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I think Rebecca has fked every one of us on this forum
    Lmao surely this is some kinda of steam achievement

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    isn't it obvious? he is talking about Rebecca.
    I think Rebecca has fked every one of us on this forum
    I haven't fucked her

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    True story...

I have never been to Ginza nor seen K Rebecca at all. Because of this forum I found out that said ' K Rebecca ' from the Ginza website is the same girl that I see on my bus stop to work/home regularly. I knew there is something about this girl I see regularly at the bus stop waiting for her bus to ' work ' 🤭 I didnt know what it is.... until now 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    If we going purely by looks there is a Korean girl named Hera at Juliet's who is the hottest Korean around atm. KPS for days though.
    I'd be interested as I am a looks guy who is fine with standard service, any chance you know what days/times she works?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I'd be interested as I am a looks guy who is fine with standard service, any chance you know what days/times she works?
    I don't understand guys like you, are you disabled in some way, why don't you ring up or google yourself.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't understand guys like you, are you disabled in some way, why don't you ring up or google yourself.......
    Some guys have complicated lives. You must try to understand.

- They have a work phone that keeps 6 month of records
    - They have a personal phone that significant other can tap into
    - They need to use tor browser to access the website, and get burner phone not connected to their name - hard these days

Furthermore Juliet does not have a roster.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If you’re in the city, make your way to Don Don Korean restaurant on George St. FMD this place is like the congregating place for hotties. Came here with my wife and kid. All I could do was ogle and slam down my grapefruit flavoured soju!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where do the j girls hang out?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuna from Willoughby a few years ago. No idea what happened to her, although she'll always be the hottest Korean wl I've ever seen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some guys have complicated lives. You must try to understand.

- They have a work phone that keeps 6 month of records
    - They have a personal phone that significant other can tap into
    - They need to use tor browser to access the website, and get burner phone not connected to their name - hard these days

Furthermore Juliet does not have a roster.
    Any recommendations for Juliet's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    True story...

I have never been to Ginza nor seen K Rebecca at all. Because of this forum I found out that said ' K Rebecca ' from the Ginza website is the same girl that I see on my bus stop to work/home regularly. I knew there is something about this girl I see regularly at the bus stop waiting for her bus to ' work ' 🤭 I didnt know what it is.... until now 😁
    You put two and two together from what somebody said on the forum and deduced that some girl you saw in a bus stop is a hooker?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delf0z View Post
    Yuna from Willoughby a few years ago. No idea what happened to her, although she'll always be the hottest Korean wl I've ever seen.
    From 533? Apparently she's back but I can't confirm it's the same person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok so I want to know which of you degenerates were in Eastwood today hitting up my girls?
    Went to Siroo around lunchtime to grab a coffee, youngish guy trying to chat up the cute barista, uber hottie not on today.
    Walked past the clothing shop Double J, a fit looking older caucasian bloke chatting to the cuties working there. Walking through the plaza, a SMOKING hot half Korean girl I know, in a purple skirt that looked like it would blow off in a strong breeze, was chatting to another fit looking bloke in a red shirt.
    Ewoo quickly becoming a hotspot!
    Not sure if it was your uber hottie AsiaFever, but in Siroo late Sat afternoon there was a delectable young Korean lady, dressed in all black, hair up, working the barista job.

I lingered as long as I could while a friend loaded up on some rice cakes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Not sure if it was your uber hottie AsiaFever, but in Siroo late Sat afternoon there was a delectable young Korean lady, dressed in all black, hair up, working the barista job.

I lingered as long as I could while a friend loaded up on some rice cakes.
    If the mere sight of her took your breath away, then that's my girl.
    There are also a number of sensational units working in some of the hairdressers now as apprentices. One girl up near Daejungkum and another in OKS near Siroo. I nearly snapped my neck walking past the ither day when I caught sight on my way to grab some lunch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    If the mere sight of her took your breath away, then that's my girl.
    There are also a number of sensational units working in some of the hairdressers now as apprentices. One girl up near Daejungkum and another in OKS near Siroo. I nearly snapped my neck walking past the ither day when I caught sight on my way to grab some lunch.
    Its a breeding ground alright!

I had arrived early and after doing a couple of circuits, I grabbed a smoothie from 10000 Labs and sat outside and took it all in for an hour or so.

KMall, in the old DM site is also some good viewing!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you’re in the city, make your way to Don Don Korean restaurant on George St. FMD this place is like the congregating place for hotties. Came here with my wife and kid. All I could do was ogle and slam down my grapefruit flavoured soju!
    It is almost impossible to lose ogling habits developed to the level of doctoral degree. When you are with your wife you would be trying to be more subtle about it but it doesn't take much for the woman you are with to notice it - particularly your wife.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Its a breeding ground alright!

I had arrived early and after doing a couple of circuits, I grabbed a smoothie from 10000 Labs and sat outside and took it all in for an hour or so.

KMall, in the old DM site is also some good viewing!
    Kmall is a goldmine, especially on Saturdays when, for some reason, all these hotties start turning up in fitness apparel. Yoga pants, sports bras, baseball caps, just divine.
    Ah Ewoo, never change...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I saw a hot Korean girl a few days ago and wow she was not a WL or ML or sugarbabe or anything like that. Wow! Who woulda thunk it
    A hot Korean girl in Sydney who wasn't a WL or ML or sugarbabe and had an IQ x2 of mine, and had had zero intention of fucking me, and didn't even notice me, and if she did notice me would think I was totally ugly and disgusting. Welcome to reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12