Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Footjob recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will try Freya next. Also not sure if Sunny still working at 227 but her feet look sexy as fuck from pictures.

Any other recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Saw Melissa a week ago at 227. She had a Christmas pedicure, very good looking feet, great footjob technique. Best I've had so far. Plus she does a lot of dirty talking 'my toes look so good on your cock, cum all over my feet, etc'.

Would highly recommend.
    Wow great review, thanks. Melissa sounds like everything I’ve been looking for. Will pay her a visit now thanks to you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn I just checked out rosters for 161 Chatswood and these girls all have really sexy feet:

Christine
    Kitty
    Abby
    Kyle

Will have to try them all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbongo View Post
    Anyone keen to share knowledge on girls with footjob skills out there at the moment? I've searched a few of the older posts but some of those girls are no longer around. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
    Brother, get down to 64 Alexander and see Wendy. She's down for pretty much anything. I spent an hr with her last week, sexy soft clean feet, she loved her toes sucked while being fucked hard and gave me an awesome foot job. Nearly 1 hr of non stop sex and foot play. It was fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excellent Intel. Thanks everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent Intel. Thanks everyone
    What you got to add for the people bro? As Footbongo I'd expect some nice Intel haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sucks that all these recommendations are at places so far away from me. ☹️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most recently I had a double footjob in Saigon Princess with Tracy and another girl. Both MILFs but the best I've had in ages, plus a great massage. I've tried a couple of girls in Ginza and CBD Style,who were pretty, but gave average footjobs. I find it can be hit and miss asking for a footjob and prefer to try out girls who know what they are doing. Personally, I'll take an average looking chick who is good with her feet over a stunner who isn't. There's another girl called Fox on Locanto who advertises herself as Sydney's #1 footjob but she only does car meets and replies only through Locanto which can take ages. Anyone tried her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most recently I had a double footjob in Saigon Princess with Tracy and another girl. Both MILFs but the best I've had in ages, plus a great massage. I've tried a couple of girls in Ginza and CBD Style,who were pretty, but gave average footjobs. I find it can be hit and miss asking for a footjob and prefer to try out girls who know what they are doing. Personally, I'll take an average looking chick who is good with her feet over a stunner who isn't. There's another girl called Fox on Locanto who advertises herself as Sydney's #1 footjob but she only does car meets and replies only through Locanto which can take ages. Anyone tried her?
    I'll check Tracey out. Who had the better technique, Tracey or the other milf?

Jessica from SP also has really good looking feet. Will see if she can do a FJ next time I see her.

The Fox women on Locanto apparently does in call at a hotel for $300:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_585...et-Fetish.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tracy had better feet and technique. Other MILF did a good job and caught on quick. I've not seen Jessica but seems most chicks there are very relaxed about giving it a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tracy had better feet and technique. Other MILF did a good job and caught on quick. I've not seen Jessica but seems most chicks there are very relaxed about giving it a go.
    Literally never had someone say no. They seem to actually enjoy it because it's something new

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great technique, great feet, sexy asf: https://spankbang.com/78rw5/video/feet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Check out the Twitter profile of this Taiwanese chick @zoe0507zoe0507. This is what I'm after all the time. Tempted to fly to Taipei to find out for myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out the Twitter profile of this Taiwanese chick @zoe0507zoe0507. This is what I'm after all the time. Tempted to fly to Taipei to find out for myself
    Damn she's good. I might have to get a plane ticket too haha

Melissa has similar looking feet. I'll show her these videos, pretty sure she would be able to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll check Tracey out. Who had the better technique, Tracey or the other milf?

Jessica from SP also has really good looking feet. Will see if she can do a FJ next time I see her.

The Fox women on Locanto apparently does in call at a hotel for $300:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_585...et-Fetish.html
    She's a druggie scamming cunt. She'll ask you to give her a deposit through beemit and then fuck around with you when it comes to the actual booking when you're at the location and then plead poverty when you want your deposit back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    She's a druggie scamming cunt. She'll ask you to give her a deposit through beemit and then fuck around with you when it comes to the actual booking when you're at the location and then plead poverty when you want your deposit back.
    Thanks for letting us know bro. I'll stay away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks amazing, East Asian women have absolutely perfected the art of the footjob.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to know. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Melissa a week ago at 227. She had a Christmas pedicure, very good looking feet, great footjob technique. Best I've had so far. Plus she does a lot of dirty talking 'my toes look so good on your cock, cum all over my feet, etc'.

Would highly recommend.
    Have been checking daily, and have not seen her pop up on the roster! Does anyone know if she works at other shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Have been checking daily, and have not seen her pop up on the roster! Does anyone know if she works at other shops?
    She is on holidays until Wednesday

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast