Thread: Footjob recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    She is on holidays until Wednesday
    She is worth the wait!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fox Locanto

I'll check Tracey out. Who had the better technique, Tracey or the other milf?

Jessica from SP also has really good looking feet. Will see if she can do a FJ next time I see her.

The Fox women on Locanto apparently does in call at a hotel for $300:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_585...et-Fetish.html
    Hey mate, seen this girl twice now, really enjoyed my time with Fox. I saw her in the car first and then paid for the full hour in a hotel room in Hurstville which ended up going for 3 hours at no extra cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gormando View Post
    Hey mate, seen this girl twice now, really enjoyed my time with Fox. I saw her in the car first and then paid for the full hour in a hotel room in Hurstville which ended up going for 3 hours at no extra cost.
    I'll be sticking with Melissa for now (after trying Tracey). There was a very poor review of this Fox girl in this thread so not too keen to try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your loss my dude…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your loss my dude…..
    I doubt it. The bitch is a thief. The fact that she can't afford a separate phone for whoring and relies only on Locanto messages for her "safety" is telling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s fair…..although I think the number of reviews (50+) she has are overwhelmingly positive. Less of a stab in the dark than other privates.

In my experience she’s a really nice girl and I had a great time with her��*♂️

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your loss my dude…..
    Have you tried Melissa - she gives an incredible FJ, good technique, great looking feet, can go all session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you tried Melissa - she gives an incredible FJ, good technique, great looking feet, can go all session.
    Is this SP Melissa with the big booty? If she does a great footjob then sign me up!!

What sort of tip does she expect for this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Is this SP Melissa with the big booty? If she does a great footjob then sign me up!!

What sort of tip does she expect for this?
    Nah this Melissa is located at 227 North Strathfield.

Works Wednesdays and Saturdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah this Melissa is located at 227 North Strathfield.

Works Wednesdays and Saturdays
    Thank you, tomorrow’s plans are now sorted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kaho at CBD Style Massage gave me a great footjob a few weeks ago. If you ask her for "ashikoki",which means footjob in Japanese, she'll sort you out. I've been meaning to experience her fancy foot work on my cock out again but I haven't been back since they implemented their retarded walk ins and "VIP" johns only policy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Kaho at CBD Style Massage gave me a great footjob a few weeks ago. If you ask her for "ashikoki",which means footjob in Japanese, she'll sort you out. I've been meaning to experience her fancy foot work on my cock out again but I haven't been back since they implemented their retarded walk ins and "VIP" johns only policy.
    Nice bro. So she has good technique? And does she have painted toes?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ... Lately, when I watched JAV from KATU series. I was really obsessed with thigh job that done by Yayoi Mizuki, Shiori Tsukada and Nao Jinguji. This kind of moves were really good if it performed by the girls who has thicc thigh, small inner thigh gaps, big butt. Have you guys ever try to ask WL or ML to do the thigh jobs? Which one do you think that has best thigh job ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any more intel? Apart from Melissa I haven't been able to find someone with sexy feet who knows how to give a good FJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone have any more intel? Apart from Melissa I haven't been able to find someone with sexy feet who knows how to give a good FJ
    Well, in the same shop, there's another thai girl August. Will anyone want to give her a try?

If I didn't make it wrong, sometime ago last year I played with her feet once at another shop, and she could get me cummed on her sole just by using her feet only. And in my memory her feet are not bad. I would say her feet might be as good as Melissa's.

She was under a different name at the other shop. But I'm quite sure she is the August at NS227 or Epping 41.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to know. Last few times tried booking Melissa she was booked ou for the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice bro. So she has good technique? And does she have painted toes?
    Her technique was pretty good after I showed her how I liked it. In saying that she did fluff me prior with her mouth.

She did have painted toes. A red black colour combination.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Bella at 6 Surry Hills apparently has nice feet and knows how to give a footjob according to the papasan. I need to experience it for myself though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Thai Bella at 6 Surry Hills apparently has nice feet and knows how to give a footjob according to the papasan. I need to experience it for myself though.
    Thanks mate, will add her and Kaho to my list and also see Wendy from 64 Alexander.

Will update this thread after each session.

Footbongos twitter suggestion for @zoe0507zoe0507 shows my ideal technique

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amber at Leichhardt Dragon - very sexy feet and has pretty good technique. Not as good as Melissa but a great alternative. Super sweet and very attractive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast