Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Footjob recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a really good FJ from Anna who works at Five Dock Massage on Sunday.

Chinese, approx 35 years old, 7/10 body, 7/10 face. Very sexy feet 8/10 with silver painted toes.

Seemed like it was her first time doing it as she kept laughing at me and calling me 'crazy man' but she got the technique right real quick (toes from both feet wrapped tightly around the head of my dick and pumped up and down until completion. Was one of the best FJ's I've had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any more intel out there, private or massage shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Had a really good FJ from Anna who works at Five Dock Massage on Sunday.

Chinese, approx 35 years old, 7/10 body, 7/10 face. Very sexy feet 8/10 with silver painted toes.

Seemed like it was her first time doing it as she kept laughing at me and calling me 'crazy man' but she got the technique right real quick (toes from both feet wrapped tightly around the head of my dick and pumped up and down until completion. Was one of the best FJ's I've had.
    Thanks for the AR!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had Jessica from Saigon Princess give me a fj for 2 pineapples. She says she hasn't had much experience but once she started stroking with the "Death Grip" (wrapping my bro with her toes) I busted shortly after. I reckon she has good potential if she has more opportunities to try it and her toes are pedicures often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    I had Jessica from Saigon Princess give me a fj for 2 pineapples. She says she hasn't had much experience but once she started stroking with the "Death Grip" (wrapping my bro with her toes) I busted shortly after. I reckon she has good potential if she has more opportunities to try it and her toes are pedicures often.
    She has very sexy feet and like you said they are always well kept and toes painted. Will need to revisit soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have found a new FJ superstar in Michelle from 533 Willoughby.

Attractive asian tanned feet, currently with orange longish painted toes nails.

Excellent technique where her toes tightly grip around your dick, up and down from the base to the tip. Plenty of eye contact. Also she has great stamina and can easily go 15 minutes + without having to stop.

She loves to look at herself in the mirror too.

If you are lucky she will let you film some of the FJ session, but make sure you tip as she is a gem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great intel on Michelle!! Thanks, c1teh9

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    I have found a new FJ superstar in Michelle from 533 Willoughby.

Attractive asian tanned feet, currently with orange longish painted toes nails.

Excellent technique where her toes tightly grip around your dick, up and down from the base to the tip. Plenty of eye contact. Also she has great stamina and can easily go 15 minutes + without having to stop.

She loves to look at herself in the mirror too.

If you are lucky she will let you film some of the FJ session, but make sure you tip as she is a gem.
    http://533willoughby.com.au/michelle.html

Is this the Michelle you're talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    http://533willoughby.com.au/michelle.html

Is this the Michelle you're talking about?
    Yeah that's her. 533 isn't Ginza or N5M so it's a bit rough in appearance but I just go for a great FJ with a very willing WL.

i wish to find a girl who has a big experience in it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234