Thread: Indulge in double?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indulge in double?

So a special day is coming up, and I知 wondering if I should use it to do a double. I知 still not exactly an experienced punter (only done 30mis) so I知 not sure if it痴 worth it to do two girls at once.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ND76 View Post
    So a special day is coming up, and I知 wondering if I should use it to do a double. I知 still not exactly an experienced punter (only done 30mis) so I知 not sure if it痴 worth it to do two girls at once.
    My best double experience is when i overlap part of the session as a double.

For example:
    First 30 mins girl 1;
    next 30 mins, girl 1 and 2;
    Last 30 mins, girl 2.

This is a good idea if you wanna see what the girls offer 1 on 1 as well as their double.

As some girls are not comfortable doing more than a hj during a double. But you let you bbfs them 1 on 1.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    During your lifetime you have to experience a double and punting can make it possible. What is your budget for two girls? If you can hold out and not come too quickly then you won't regret it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Life痴 too short go the double if money is no issue. I have had a number of great experiences in recent times, and quite affordable. Blimey, even had two stay over night once.

Banned
    I had a double with 2 young thai girls at an Artarmon shop , one was a regular the other was her friend and flatmate, had 2 for the first half hour and the regular was the last half, it was very good, I left with jelly legs...very cute girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ND76 View Post

Just do it ND76, and make sure you work on your stamina and staying power but most importantly that you please both women simultaneously.

Remember that the difference between Try and Triumph is a little Umph....all the best in your adventures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel like back to back sessions are better value than doubles.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    I feel like back to back sessions are better value than doubles.
    Techically back to back is not a double, but I get your point and everyone has their own preferences.
    But having 4 breasts, 2 pussies, 4 bum cheeks, 2 mouths, and 2 tongues over your body is a sensory overload.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do it. But make sure you ask around for doubles that are recommended, good chemistry is a must, otherwise it will be a forgettable experience.

On another note, did a triple once with 3 caucasians for 1 hr, would not recommend unless you would book more than 3hrs and spend all day on the blue pill. Too much ass to satisfy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Techically back to back is not a double, but I get your point and everyone has their own preferences.
    But having 4 breasts, 2 pussies, 4 bum cheeks, 2 mouths, and 2 tongues over your body is a sensory overload.
    Having two lovely girls pampering you is still better than one followed by another girl later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few months ago my regular ML asked me to book us for 2 hours the following week as a "treat" for our 10th session.

I duly arrived the following week and there was another ML in the room preparing the table with my regular, who suggested we have a double with her friend Cici (seems every shop has a Cici these days...) for 1 hour instead of our 2 hour session. I mulled it over for a little while as I was really looking forward to spending 2 hours with my reg, but she was saying that Cici is her best friend but doesn't get many bookings and she wanted to look after her. I agreed, stripped off and jumped on the table.

The girls then commenced a great massage. I had a double many years ago and it was really really good, but this one was even better. I had forgotten how good the feeling is with 4 hands roaming over my body. Upon turnover, the girls had already stripped, then the fun really began! I won't go into any detail, but I left that session totally spent! Wobbly legs & all that - I was totally stuffed!

Hmm - I must do a repeat of this soon...

Cheers