Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your Punting Budget?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question What is your Punting Budget?

What is your budget for punting? How much do you usually spend, in say, a week, or a month?

Personally, mine is about ~$300 per week as I do prefer spending an hour with the girls but I wouldn't mind dropping down to maybe $160-180 per week for 30 minute sessions as they are budget friendly and get the job done.
    "I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About $250 a week. Or more depending how feel.
    45-60min session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Depending on income

It would be more interesting if we share in %… $300 for me is a lot of money, maybe for others is nothing if they have passive income… I work for every dólar… so I regret when I spend that much 🙇🏻*♂️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Usually not more than $300 a week for me going once a week for 45min but with these new Japanese influx I might start going 2x a week for 30min

Junior Member(有D料到)
    About $5-600 a week privates, tinder dates and sugar

One RnT session a week, usually just a 30 min quickie these days. Time is a more limited luxury than the cash . So around the $100 mark, if somehow in the mood or in need of a fuck , then $150 will do the job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends how busy I am but if I have a few quiet weeks then feel less guilty about splurging one week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you shouldn't worry about how much money other people spend, but be more concern with your own budget,
    your priorities should be your living expenses and saving money for a rainy day,
    if you treat punting like a reward for your hardworking than it become a better experience
    if you punt because of habit and addiction than you never going to get your budget under control,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise words old snake!
    Within ur means and be in control.
    Just remember to multiply ur weekly spend/budget by 52 so you can work out how much you will spend in a year and compare it to anything you may have wanted instead - a car, house deposit, crypto, and if you still have no regrets or better still can still buy all those things and more , then go ahead and splurt, sorry splurge away!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanex View Post
    It would be more interesting if we share in %… $300 for me is a lot of money, maybe for others is nothing if they have passive income… I work for every dólar… so I regret when I spend that much ����*♂️
    I spend around $200-300 a week on punting. And that is my biggest expenditure as I don't smoke, wine, dine or own a car.

I don't feel too good about wasting it on women week after week. Looks like I need to bring it down to half.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think everyone is different, most of my mates will absolutely not hesitate dropping $300+ on a bag once or twice a week. Whereas I might indulge when I head back to my hometown and catch up with old mates.
    I buy most things I want, when I want. But I will not buy socks at full price for some reason.

Keep within your means as much as possible. Don't spend the rent money and don't be mad if one week you spend more than you should have.

Banned
    I used to punt twice a week. Then once a week.

But these days I only go to the massage parlour when my regular phones me up and asks, "When are you coming to see me?" I think she calls because of the business is slow not because she misses me.

My increasing lack of interest in punting is mainly due to several MLs I've recently met. They behaved as if they did't want to be there and not interested to serve a customer. One ML refused to take off her clothes. She just turned her back to me and asked me to give her a massage and told me to "appreciate" her beauty. For the "appreciation of her beauty" I had to pay her $120. Of course I paid her gladly. What was I going to do? Complain to Department of Fair Trading or write a nasty review about her in a forum?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    My increasing lack of interest in punting is mainly due to several MLs I've recently met. They behaved as if they did't want to be there and not interested to serve a customer. One ML refused to take off her clothes. She just turned her back to me and asked me to give her a massage and told me to "appreciate" her beauty. For the "appreciation of her beauty" I had to pay her $120. Of course I paid her gladly. What was I going to do? Complain to Department of Fair Trading or write a nasty review about her in a forum?
    That's funny and sad in the same time. Sorry to hear that. Was she really that beautiful? To act like that to a customer she must be a perfect 10/10 with lots of customers lining up to her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I used to punt twice a week. Then once a week.

But these days I only go to the massage parlour when my regular phones me up and asks, "When are you coming to see me?" I think she calls because of the business is slow not because she misses me.

That is so cocky 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Wise words old snake!
    Within ur means and be in control.
    Just remember to multiply ur weekly spend/budget by 52 so you can work out how much you will spend in a year and compare it to anything you may have wanted instead - a car, house deposit, crypto, and if you still have no regrets or better still can still buy all those things and more , then go ahead and splurt, sorry splurge away!
    Thanks Danny absolutely things add up, if you spend $15K a year on punting, thats a huge amount of cash that could of been invested in multiple Holidays to Thailand each year

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Thanks Danny absolutely things add up, if you spend $15K a year on punting, thats a huge amount of cash that could of been invested in multiple Holidays to Thailand each year
    Maybe 2 short punting holidays in a year if that's what you mean. What to do the other 48 weeks of the year if you like rooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Maybe 2 short punting holidays in a year if that's what you mean. What to do the other 48 weeks of the year if you like rooting?
    Good point… it’s pretty easy to drop a grand a week in Pattaya, more if you’re visiting the gogos. Need to get a balance of both.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a 60 min massage a week is pretty good for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried to limit my budget to $400 to $500 a week. That would provide me approximately 2 encounters with ML's or WL's (or a mix) of reasonable standards. The amount would go higher during festive seasons as I tend to give my regulars something extra during those times to remember me by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About $200/week or around $600 to $800/month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast