Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys also masturbate the girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you guys also masturbate the girls?

I have an obsession doing this. Of course not all the girls will allow it, it usually works with the new ones, the ones starting their shifts, or also depends on their mood. What I do is paying 1 hour, if they allow DIY, that helps, girls that allows fingering is a must…. And I start little by little… and I’m there 40 minutes just masturbating them…. some of them have been so horny that they asked me to keep going and they forget about the time… I’m not that young… so I’m sure I’m good at it… but I just feel it may be weird paying for giving pleasure to someone else 🤷🏻*♂️, by the way… I do the same with partners … what’s your experience on this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive talked to many WL's over the years and they really prefer guys who take their time and be gentle with them and build up a momentum to help them climax too,
    they hate the guys who are rough and treat them like a piece of meat, and just want to give them the wham bam thank you mam blow their load and get out of there type,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanex View Post
    I have an obsession doing this. Of course not all the girls will allow it, it usually works with the new ones, the ones starting their shifts, or also depends on their mood. What I do is paying 1 hour, if they allow DIY, that helps, girls that allows fingering is a must…. And I start little by little… and I’m there 40 minutes just masturbating them…. some of them have been so horny that they asked me to keep going and they forget about the time… I’m not that young… so I’m sure I’m good at it… but I just feel it may be weird paying for giving pleasure to someone else 🤷🏻*♂️, by the way… I do the same with partners … what’s your experience on this?
    Where you finding the girls who let you fiv?

Banned
    I have an obsession doing this. Of course not all the girls will allow it, it usually works with the new ones, the ones starting their shifts, or also depends on their mood. What I do is paying 1 hour, if they allow DIY, that helps, girls that allows fingering is a must…. And I start little by little… and I’m there 40 minutes just masturbating them…. some of them have been so horny that they asked me to keep going and they forget about the time… I’m not that young… so I’m sure I’m good at it… but I just feel it may be weird paying for giving pleasure to someone else ����*♂️, by the way… I do the same with partners … what’s your experience on this?
    I do that to all the girls whether it is leading to FS or not. Only an odd WL refuses it.

Best is a DATY experience with a Thai girl in 200 Stanmore. Initially she said to stay on the outside. But when I was gently staying outside for a while I found she was getting wet. I went inside and gave her a full DATY and she didn't resist. Then she shuddered and had a orgasm.

I did it again with her in another shop.

Since then I've got over the DATY thingy and now only let my fingers do the working.

Once I fingered a girl in 84 Artarmon for 20 minutes she whispered to me she came and was really wet. She put my hand down below and let me feel it. I only saw her once as I was busy pursuing a top girl in the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like to ask the girl what she likes, and touch her on the nipples, body and clit, but never FIV, because generally the girls don’t like it. As far as masturbating them until they cum, I prefer to do that via DATY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    If FIV is allowed I always cover my fingers with a condom
    So I always carry a couple
    The girls certainly appreciate it
    Makes them more relaxed and comfortable
    I’ve certainly reaped the benefits

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's what RnT is all about ! Nothing like it to get a beautiful naked body on the table ..They let you molesting them in every way u want
    Half of them are lazy anyway why not get pay doing nothing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂😂😂 the girls are doing a job. They do their best to get you finished
    Sexual gratification for them is in the dollars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jun_massage View Post
    Agree, but nothing gets me off more than my ego being fed from an ML orgasm.
    Yeah. My exact problem lol

Banned
    We' all work or worked for money
    But we all tried to make it interesting or fun...any job becomes boring after awhile
    We all like to be treated with respect
    WL/MLS are the same...sure they're in it for the money..they are driven to this industry
    because they lack other skills....usually English
    Over time through bad experiences some hold punters in contempt
    There are some really sweet girls in the sex industry
    You can't generalize...they are all different as are their motives
    Treat them all well and they will respond in kind
    If their English ain't good use an app
    Find out what they like...be kind....they are human and they put up with some rude ugly fuckers
    Treat them well...you'll be rewarded
    Spend10 minutes of your allotted time to develop rapport
    Take some condoms for your fingers
    Manscape and be mindful of your hygiene
    Some punts will still be duds
    But apart from your own empty it's great to see/hear a girl get her rocks off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    We' all work or worked for money
    But we all tried to make it interesting or fun...any job becomes boring after awhile
    We all like to be treated with respect
    WL/MLS are the same...sure they're in it for the money..they are driven to this industry
    because they lack other skills....usually English
    Over time through bad experiences some hold punters in contempt
    There are some really sweet girls in the sex industry
    You can't generalize...they are all different as are their motives
    Treat them all well and they will respond in kind
    If their English ain't good use an app
    Find out what they like...be kind....they are human and they put up with some rude ugly fuckers
    Treat them well...you'll be rewarded
    Spend10 minutes of your allotted time to develop rapport
    Take some condoms for your fingers
    Manscape and be mindful of your hygiene
    Some punts will still be duds
    But apart from your own empty it's great to see/hear a girl get her rocks off
    Well said. Build rapport. Chat to them. Be interested and respectful. I got a sweet BBBJ the other day in my first session with a talented and lovely ML who was, at the start of the session, was offering only NHJ.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Well said. Build rapport. Chat to them. Be interested and respectful. I got a sweet BBBJ the other day in my first session with a talented and lovely ML who was, at the start of the session, was offering only NHJ.

Haha that's happened to me recently First time seeing this hot ml absolutely amazing ass. First 15mins shes talking me blah blah blah..all guys want to daty me nd want sex etc. Guys even offer me $500. Ok ok ok I got your point no extras for me ....with 15mins to go she was in 69 oil on my cock pussy way out of reach...then suddenly she jump off the the jump ok we will do extras ....got a nice cbj while I fingering her wet pussy fcked her in many positions nd of cuz finishing in Doggy.
    Not sure what happened she must be horny that day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think a woman looks the most sexy when she is sexually aroused. I masterbate my ML/WL whenever I am allowed to do so. The contorted expression on her face is worth the ticket price.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha that's happened to me recently First time seeing this hot ml absolutely amazing ass. First 15mins shes talking me blah blah blah..all guys want to daty me nd want sex etc. Guys even offer me $500. Ok ok ok I got your point no extras for me ....with 15mins to go she was in 69 oil on my cock pussy way out of reach...then suddenly she jump off the the jump ok we will do extras ....got a nice cbj while I fingering her wet pussy fucked her in many positions nd of cuz finishing in Doggy.
    Similar for me at Mastige8 and Romeos
    It started by me getting on my knees and gently toweling the girl dry when she got out the shower....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vanex, yes I have. Can be established with regulars so both benefit and she will offer it as she enjoys it and knows you will keep coming back.
    It also happened to me recently, first off the rank, During our small talk she said she likes Aus but finds it a bit lonely… Anyway to the deed and she confesses she feels horny, had not had sex for a while and she could come today , so all postiive signs, but unfortunately I came first! She cleaned up and persisted to give me an arm massage to kill the last 10 mins. I start sucking her nips again and she says she wanna come too, so she straddles me chest and im still sucking and flicking away. Then she wanted me to up the tempo, so she leant back, spread her legs to give me full access. I start rubbing away in a waving finger flicking motion whoch she enjoys but she soon grabbed my hand and wanted me to rub along the hood. And so i Did! As she got super aroused and slipped a finger in so i was penetrating using my lleft hand and rubbing the hood with my right. As she got more aroused i slipped my left middle finger in further and could feel the rings of muscles deep inside as well as the squishy engorged top of her pussy wall.
    She came about 3 times in the end, with the shudders, leg clamps and pussy clenches.
    Afterwards she half jokingly asked if I wanted to extend! I was Spent.
    Anyway, back to your point, yes it can happen, and every girl has different physiology. Its better with those that enjoy it, and those that multi-org will more likely to Offer you spending a lot of time down there. The worse ones are those that only orgasm once and feel tired afterwards, they hate it if you make them come as they just wanna sleep and it ruins their shift. If you come across these ones its better to visit them near end of shift where they are more chances they are willing to let go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    you must be a SW
    no bloke is using rubber for FIP in any forum Ive ever read or any chick Ive ever spoken to
    Haha good catch!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    you must be a SW
    no bloke is using rubber for FIP in any forum Ive ever read or any chick Ive ever spoken to
    You need to get out more often…
    Rui at Ginza put me in to this years ago
    Several reluctant ML changed their mind when I suggested the cover
    I don’t use one every time
    Vaginal Dams don’t get mentioned in forums either
    You’re never too old to learn something new

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    You need to get out more often…
    Rui at Ginza put me in to this years ago
    Several reluctant ML changed their mind when I suggested the cover
    I don’t use one every time
    Vaginal Dams don’t get mentioned in forums either
    You’re never too old to learn something new
    That’s something i just learnt today so i guess you are righr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha that's happened to me recently First time seeing this hot ml absolutely amazing ass. First 15mins shes talking me blah blah blah..all guys want to daty me nd want sex etc. Guys even offer me $500. Ok ok ok I got your point no extras for me ....with 15mins to go she was in 69 oil on my cock pussy way out of reach...then suddenly she jump off the the jump ok we will do extras ....got a nice cbj while I fingering her wet pussy fcked her in many positions nd of cuz finishing in Doggy.
    This is what some MLs do. At the beginning of the session, they won't reveal that they do extras until 15 or 20 minutes left on the clock for a 1 hour session. They know guy is really horny and won't last long so why not get some easy money for very short time. I had a few make offers with 10 minutes left. Sorry but not falling for this ML trick.

As for masturbating girls, done it many times with the consent of the girl. It will happen when she feels comfortable and horny. Another point is being clean with clean short nails and smelling good. You can usually pick up signals when she is massaging you. If she is standing far from you or when you touch her derriere or thighs and she moves away then she's unlikely to let you play down stairs. If she says no touching then you know right away. If she doesn't do anything or says she enjoys your massaging then you may be in luck. In all cases, customers need to respect girls and their bodies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do it to a certain degree, but only to get them riled up so the rest of the session goes well.

Like you said, girls that allow FIV are the ones most receptive to it. Recently (as in, the last few years), WLs have been more reluctant on it as they don't want to cum and be tired for the rest of their shift. WLs I see where I'm the last customer, have been more inclined to "let go". That's my experience anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast