Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you guys also masturbate the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    We' all work or worked for money
    But we all tried to make it interesting or fun...any job becomes boring after awhile
    We all like to be treated with respect
    WL/MLS are the same...sure they're in it for the money..they are driven to this industry
    because they lack other skills....usually English
    Over time through bad experiences some hold punters in contempt
    There are some really sweet girls in the sex industry
    You can't generalize...they are all different as are their motives
    Treat them all well and they will respond in kind
    If their English ain't good use an app
    Find out what they like...be kind....they are human and they put up with some rude ugly fuckers
    Treat them well...you'll be rewarded
    Spend10 minutes of your allotted time to develop rapport
    Take some condoms for your fingers
    Manscape and be mindful of your hygiene
    Some punts will still be duds
    But apart from your own empty it's great to see/hear a girl get her rocks off
    Thankyou a great summary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good summary LV,
    Beat way to get fiv if they worried abt hygiene is using a condom.
    Otherwise once they are squirming, getting sweaty, panting and legs flairing, is you can slowly put a digit in to stimulate the hidden G, and it normally adds to their heightened big O. I do this gently of course so she has the option to push your hand away/ refuse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    you must be a SW
    no bloke is using rubber for FIP in any forum Ive ever read or any chick Ive ever spoken to
    All private girl ads mention FIP pussy with condoms.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have rarely had a problem with fingers in pussy, but I always ask first and most girls, maybe 95% are OK with it, but if they say no I don't insist, or even after I have started and they ask me to stop I stop. Rule 1 of punting is you always respect what the girl says. You never want to cross the line from being a punter to being a rapist.
    I have worked in an office most of my life so I have soft smooth hands and I keep my nails clean and short and filed and the girls like that.
    If you have rough, dirty, calloused hands and fingers and grime under your nails, then you have to appreciate and understand that the girls don't want your fingers inside them. That's just the way it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have rarely had a problem with fingers in pussy, but I always ask first and most girls, maybe 95% are OK with it, but if they say no I don't insist, or even after I have started and they ask me to stop I stop. Rule 1 of punting is you always respect what the girl says. You never want to cross the line from being a punter to being a rapist.
    I have worked in an office most of my life so I have soft smooth hands and I keep my nails clean and short and filed and the girls like that.
    If you have rough, dirty, calloused hands and fingers and grime under your nails, then you have to appreciate and understand that the girls don't want your fingers inside them. That's just the way it is.
    As above but I do have calloused hands which some girls like as a contrast on their soft smooth skin. Never had a complaint about FIV either.
    #manshands #ribbedforyourpleasure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to agree.. best fun I can think of in life is to get a female genuinely horny and hopefully give her an orgasm. Even better if it’s not what she was originally planning, but loves and invites it in the end. Win - win!
    This goes of course for any consensual situation with a female - whether she’s in the sex industry or not. Love the seductive journey- old friend, new friend, stranger, long term, short term, paid or not. Love watching the layers of resistance slowly fade. Nothing is more delicious 😋
    Dream job would be massaging and getting ladies off in a way they choose. Seriously happy to keep my clothes on, as long as they are loving it I’m happy 👅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have done this with most girls I've been with in the shops. Even girls just giving me massage. I usually take my time though playing outside and licking their nipples for 15 to 20mins. After a while they are so turned on they are happy with one finger. Then a while after I'll daty and stick one finger up their bum slowly and gently. They love it. Once they cum they fuck my brains out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    good mindset to have!

Banned
    End up, after a bender... Having a wank , for got why I went to see a lady

Banned
    Surprised by their tolerance, for listening to my quirks and oddness . Strange,probably why I pay so much...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12