WeChat: art0422207501

Hours of Business : From 10am till late

Rates : 100 or 130/30min

Size/shape : S sharp but slim, enhance c boobs, natural face, tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK BBBJ Deepthroat CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

Checked web site and saw this new girl, ring sexy Rita......Elia is working and i am gearing up to the shop

Paid and waited for 5mins, Rita bring me to the room and handed my the towel(i asked Rita to stay but refused...again) and Elia came when i am still in the shower. Head out from the shower, i can see a slim model body with long legs, even a bit short to my standard, and her tits hiding under the black see through lace lingerie. I try to stop but keep checking on whose secret mountines..

in bed, while her cloth still on, we start with LFK then DFK. i paid for $130, so bbbj and DFk are included. while our hands start to get busy, cloths off slowly and finally i can take a full picture of this sexy body. its a nice s sharp but still slim body, thanks to her enhanced titis and round bumbs. Here is her question..do i want slow or strong bj? i politely reply for a slow motion please. She gave me a nice slow and soft blow job from head to toes. It feels like she is a cook cleaning up a piece of cucumber for the next dishes...its nice and soft. When i feel like the heat is strat to burn out from my shaft, i signal her to switch to strong mode.

Man...she didn’t go for my dick first, she went for my balls. She spent some more time just sucking/licking my balls with no dick contact....thats fantastic....Finally she move on and started going to town on my dick. I’m not talking just sucking on it, she was slobbering on it like she was dying of thirst and my dick contained the only water for miles around. She used her tongue, deepthroated right off the bat, and everything was very wet and slippery. It was fucking amazing.

As i can only cum once in 30 mins, i signal her to stop and i start to expore her tits. They are enhanced so not much to talk about, its just buying time to slow down the heat deep inside my dick. Then we started with missionary. I got on top and hug her tightly while pounding her. I keep sucking her nipples all the way. She moaned but quietly, i can see her face turning red, so cute. We also tried a couple of different positions such as cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and the last position was that she lay with her stomach on the bed and I rode on her ass to fuck her. I can tell Elia was exhausted but she just keep trying to please me, she really eager to serve me.

The bonus, CIM is on the table, but you need to check with her in the room...And her hair is actually longer than in the web site pic

Will i go back? Yes, but need some more time to rest. And i am looking forward to meet the young 18 yrs western girl as Rita mentioned before.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can she really deepthroat, as in zero gag reflex and the tip of your dick down her throat??