Thread: C Rita

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Rita

I'm sure alot of guys waiting on a AR on this lady, $330 1hr minimum for a c girl. alot of hype. very hard to book as well.

Once again i will be using our favourite ginza enthusiast's format.

Looks and body
    Honestly, best c girl face i've seen to date. age i put her atleast 32. some angles like insta model some angles will show her age. photos are accurate. fake C. no complaints other than a bit skinny for my liking. flat ass.

experience and personality
    definitely experienced. didn't talk too much. i heard she is zero english. not cold not warm. just kinda bland personality. i would say time waster.

shower
    got body slide and bbbj in shower. lots of washing tho. by the time we entered the bedroom was already 15mins passed and its not even heaps of shower action. this is room 26. then she does this and does that for setting up and getting water for her cup etc.

dfk and daty
    no daty, already 15mins for shower, thought i would just skip daty. dfk... deep but didn't give me much of it. hairy bush.

bbbj
    fken sucked my nips for soooo long. only gave attention to my lil bro at 25min mark (after the shower fiasco, i was like a hawk on the clock). ngl, kinda shit as well. she gave me this bbbj with water in her mouth. idk man. just doesn't feel good. solid eye contact

fucking
    also kinda mediocre. knows how to pussy squeeze. standard cg. didn't really let me kiss during mish. i think she sensed my mix of disappointment and disinterest, so she got me to do standing doggy in front of the mirror. she knows shes hot so i can sense her confidence and that this is the position that gets to me. nah bro, 5 mins of that and im just straight up not keen anymore. at this point its 45mins in, i'm just mentally checked out and i tell her its fine we don't have chemistry i dont really want to continue. she is apologetic and said i can pick a position but i don't have the heart to tell it to her face that the long shower, the time wasting, the setting up, the water bj, the lack/denial of dfk, the flip flopping of angles where shes really hot then shes kinda old then shes really hot again. all just mood killers. one more thing she said is that she did her usual routine. i was like "ah ok" but in my head i was like "damn feels bad for every guy that lets her do all these mood killing shit"

round 2
    50min mark, she asked if i want her to bj me to finish, i was like ok. more water bj BS ffs. buzzer goes off, she stops and says sorry. then we go shower. as i was leaving she said "see you next time"

overall
    $330 1hr minimum. in summary, bad sex with a hot girl. like yes she is the hottest c girl face i've seen but i would be lying if i said its worth, i can always bang a granny and look at photos on IG. especially after seeing alice for $300. even lemon was $350 but better experience.

Thanks Lao.
    I would put face at 35-40. But plastic.

TOTALLY forgot about lemon, i agree actually with your point she probably better because she is younger. same level skinny, similar type face but her english is good..also lemon taller, so naturally more leggy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your experience
    Thanks for sharing bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was thinking she's probably giving great GFE for a $330 minimum. Thank you for sharing to us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good honest review bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love this AR. Objective and still funny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the honest review Mr Wang! Maybe I’m new but this is the first time I have seen C girl with 330 price tag.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Man that sounds shit.

Reading your AR you know who this C girl Rita reminded me of? Not sure if any of you remember before the pandemic, the C girl Claire? Bob cut hair, tall and skinny.

Saw her and spent fucking ages in the shower to time waste and no DFK and was so mechanical think I wrote a AR. Let me dig it up.

Here it is:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ire-from-Ginza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Man that sounds shit.

Reading your AR you know who this C girl Rita reminded me of? Not sure if any of you remember before the pandemic, the C girl Claire? Bob cut hair, tall and skinny.

Saw her and spent fucking ages in the shower to time waste and no DFK and was so mechanical think I wrote a AR. Let me dig it up.

Here it is:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ire-from-Ginza
    Aah yes..saw Claire a few times
    After the first session I made sure I managed the time
    Took her outside her comfort zone a couple of times
    She should never have been in this industry....taking money under false pretences
    Got her off a couple of times....she warmed to me eventually
    Tough nut to crack

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you Mr Wang for the warts and all report. No wonder she is a 1 hour minimum girl. Punters might not even get to engaging in foreplay if booking is for mere 30 or 45 minutes.

Very comprehensive report. Better than rooter and honest. It’s been a while since you write. Might have to skip on this one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    https://youtu.be/sJTaHBB78f4

And thanks for the great AR, Lao Wang. Sounds like she's a bit too old looking for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Aah yes..saw Claire a few times
    After the first session I made sure I managed the time
    Took her outside her comfort zone a couple of times
    She should never have been in this industry....taking money under false pretences
    Got her off a couple of times....she warmed to me eventually
    Tough nut to crack
    You had more patience than me my friend.

On the plus side, I think I think I did end up seeing Coco which was one of the best punts ever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well, even 330/h for japanese is a bit high already i regretted all my new young jap girl experiences at ginza in 2022 (with just 1 okay, 1 realllly bad and the rest are so-so).
    pre covid so many good ones. but now? they just here for few weeks to grab $. dont care we return or not, probably they prefer no return customers

no way will pay that for C girls expecially over 24 yo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Someone asked if Rita is Lois from Kyoto 206 in one of the WeChat groups I’m in. Lois was charging 310 at Kyoto and apparently very pretty. I heard her service is pretty good tho

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I had a session with her.

While I do agree that she has her "ways" (routine, as OP said), but good God her BBBJ is incredible! I would rate her technique on par with C Kiki. Slow, plenty of suction and mind-blowing tongue work. I would've blown in her mouth if it wasn't for my supremo willpower! That BBBJ alone is worth the price of admission, I reckon.

I also found her to be quite attractive. Her look... Hairstyle, body shape, and mannerism... Really reminded me of a crazy rich Chinese girl I know that I'd always wanted to tap. This is all subjective to personal pref but I quite liked her look, tbh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohbwell I just too afraid to book new girls now especially chinese