Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susie the star of 41 Epping massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Susie the star of 41 Epping massage

I thought I'd pay a visit to new shop 41 Epping massage and see Susie who caught my eye. She is Korean about 165 cm , size 7, tall slim build with C cup natural, perfect. Late 20's, long dark hair, very sexy when she wears it down.
    She is absolute pretty with adorable smile and gorgeous figure and a wonderful personality.

My sessions with Susie was one hour which disappeared in minutes.

Part 1. Soft to medium massage, good conversation, with a little teasing in between.. Wanting to turn over for part 2 early, but the massage took my mind off it, but not for long.

Part 2, the short dress fell off the shoulders revealing natural curves and the figure was stunning which all finished in a flash.

Looking forward to seeing this gorgeous gem again soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro, what were her extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great to have photos with the roster!

Banned
    Sister Shop to 227 North Strathfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1 pineapple HJ, or 2 pineapples CBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Steven123;2499873]1 pineapple HJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much is 1 Pineapple ? $50?
    2 Pineapple ? $100?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersteve View Post
    How much is 1 Pineapple ? $50?
    2 Pineapple ? $100?
    $50 notes are yellow, people call them pineapples. Lobsters for $20. The other notes probably have names too…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    susie is great, very cute personality
    claire looks super hot in her photo though
    must try

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Susie is indeed a delight.
    Very pretty girl, lovely smile, she has a great figure make no mistake, but she is just a real sweetie. I agree with her hair down she is a knock-out but even with it up she is gorgeous.
    If she's indicative of the quality the shop is bringing in general then Epping is about to get busy, because she's a stunner.
    Her face reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it. An actress or Kpop idol maybe?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Susie recently, decided to try Epping 41 even though 227 is closer. I'd say the Epping joint is a bit better, my room had it's own toilet/washroom. Had a good time with Susie, she's pretty and fun to chat to, though the CBJ was over a little quick before she took the condom off and finished with HJ.

Has anyone tried Star?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do she allow LFK and so cuddle too? She does look tempting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    opportunity for lfk didnt present itself but cuddling while hj she does

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review Steven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Establishment: Epping Massage 41 and Nth Strathfield Massage

Girls: Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) - Kono (Japanese) and Taylor (Chinese).

Last week, I had a bit of free time, so I checked out 4 new girls - Taylor – Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) and Kono (Japanese) Taylor (Chinese).

I booked a 1-hour service. All four are young, cute, open-minded with very seductive, along with amazingly soft skin bodies for those who like body slides.

All four girls are very sexy and love their buttons softly touched, along with a perfect C cup, but Kono is slightly smaller. All girls are shaved for those who like.

After the massage, part 2…. NHJ is on offer, for 1 pineapple, with 2 or 3 pineapples of extra services, which I don’t think you will turn down once you see how beautiful these girls are after their garments are slowly removed.

All four girls have good English, and all respond enthusiastically, which is the best part I like.

With little effort, all four girls are keen to share beyond NHJ, which starts at two pineapples. They love teasing and ball tickling, and soon enough, you will be ready to explode.

I put the four together in a chat as they all are similar, from their massage and open-mindedness. However, I won’t go into too much detail. While spoiling all the fun, you will definitely want to explore all 4 fours (individually).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Schedule

Can you share this week schedule for 28-31st? Visiting family in town and would like to try out your place.
    Also, what's the best way to schedule appointment if I don't have weechat? Just call your phone number?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dd483pe View Post
    Can you share this week schedule for 28-31st? Visiting family in town and would like to try out your place.
    Also, what's the best way to schedule appointment if I don't have weechat? Just call your phone number?
    Saw this shop has a weekly roster before. My advice call them booking advance as great shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a terrible experience with Susie. Book her at your peril.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was your experience?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    I had a terrible experience with Susie. Book her at your peril.
    Many are lining up to experience the peril first hand.

A pretty face means nothing. We want a submissive body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast