Hey bros,

been lurking for a while and was visiting sydney recently and decided to go for a punt for the first time in years. Tried out North strathfield massage as their we-chat was very easy to see what girls were on and the communication was very good.

Shop was clean and easy to find and receptionist was lovely. Not many girls were available but decided to booked rosie as was recommended by the wechat since I wanted someone younger (im 29).

Rosie was very attractive so I was pretty happy with my selection, she was quite chatty which was nice as I did feel a bit awkward since it had been a while since I had been.

Anyways, massage was okay, she climbed on top and used her full knees and hands to massage my back. Part 2 came around and she offered nude bs, she said she was tired and didnt have anything else on offer.

She got off her kit and I was floored with how good her body was, fake tits (not really my thing but amazing nonetheless) ass was on point too. She proceeded to cat lick my body and tease my cock by breathing on it and almost giving it a kiss. I came quicker than I wouldve liked but it had been a while and the experience was good.

Only criticism is that it felt kind of clinical at parts, kept mentioning that she was tired and checked her phone a few times during the session.

Good shop though, they look like they have some stunners there and would definitely revisit next time im in the area.