Thread: Rosie - great body, very attractive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Rosie - great body, very attractive

Hey bros,

been lurking for a while and was visiting sydney recently and decided to go for a punt for the first time in years. Tried out North strathfield massage as their we-chat was very easy to see what girls were on and the communication was very good.

Shop was clean and easy to find and receptionist was lovely. Not many girls were available but decided to booked rosie as was recommended by the wechat since I wanted someone younger (im 29).

Rosie was very attractive so I was pretty happy with my selection, she was quite chatty which was nice as I did feel a bit awkward since it had been a while since I had been.

Anyways, massage was okay, she climbed on top and used her full knees and hands to massage my back. Part 2 came around and she offered nude bs, she said she was tired and didnt have anything else on offer.

She got off her kit and I was floored with how good her body was, fake tits (not really my thing but amazing nonetheless) ass was on point too. She proceeded to cat lick my body and tease my cock by breathing on it and almost giving it a kiss. I came quicker than I wouldve liked but it had been a while and the experience was good.

Only criticism is that it felt kind of clinical at parts, kept mentioning that she was tired and checked her phone a few times during the session.

Good shop though, they look like they have some stunners there and would definitely revisit next time im in the area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. Does she work anywhere else? Was tip on top of cost?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoota View Post
    Hey bros,

been lurking for a while and was visiting sydney recently and decided to go for a punt for the first time in years. Tried out North strathfield massage as their we-chat was very easy to see what girls were on and the communication was very good.

Shop was clean and easy to find and receptionist was lovely. Not many girls were available but decided to booked rosie as was recommended by the wechat since I wanted someone younger (im 29).

Rosie was very attractive so I was pretty happy with my selection, she was quite chatty which was nice as I did feel a bit awkward since it had been a while since I had been.

Anyways, massage was okay, she climbed on top and used her full knees and hands to massage my back. Part 2 came around and she offered nude bs, she said she was tired and didnt have anything else on offer.

She got off her kit and I was floored with how good her body was, fake tits (not really my thing but amazing nonetheless) ass was on point too. She proceeded to cat lick my body and tease my cock by breathing on it and almost giving it a kiss. I came quicker than I wouldve liked but it had been a while and the experience was good.

Only criticism is that it felt kind of clinical at parts, kept mentioning that she was tired and checked her phone a few times during the session.

Good shop though, they look like they have some stunners there and would definitely revisit next time im in the area.
    Thanks Zoota for compliments of good shop and your supports. We will commit to supply better service

We will talk to Rosie and the rest of our girls not to use phone in the room. And please inform us as we are willing to take any feedback.

Thanks for your understanding
    Please come again
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When is Rosie working next?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review. Lots of new girls, I try but not many reviews though

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Thanks for review. Lots of new girls, I try but not many reviews though
    Yes many new and good quality girls.
    Some girls waiting for your reviews

Please call for your booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where else does she work

Shop Owner
    Super Rosie working tomorrow

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Super Rosie working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    another on the list thanks for review

Shop Owner
    Wednesday ❤️

Jenny ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , 166 cm , size 6 , cup C , super pretty face & body, smooth skin , fashionable stunning look , soft personality, good English ,great massage and service .
    Highly popular !

Rosie ( Thai )
    *super hot figure young pretty girl , 165 cm , size 6 , so popular

Susie ( Korean )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service highly popular

Ester ( Malaysian)
    *very pretty and young , natural DD , 20 yo, super nice girl and No 1 great service

Sofia ( Thai )
    * busty ,petite size 5 super GFE best service
    Full booking very popular

Mellisa ( Chinese)
    * beautiful girl model figure D cup 168cm super GFE open minded ( speaks Cantonese), highly popular

Shop Owner
    Super 🌹 Rosie working today