Thread: The best build up, during massage. Before money becomes the end game.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The best build up, during massage. Before money becomes the end game.

Just wanted to get others opinions & Intel of course.
    I personally love the thrill of the chase, when getting a massage. Will they or won't they? The build up during the massage, how much TT, how much friendliness, the More sensual the better.

Just wanting to hear about any stand outs Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. I personally have not had much success in this department lately, to much of all about the money & no real sensual build ups 😪

Cheers fellow punters

Remember stay out of each other...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky66 View Post
    Just wanted to get others opinions & Intel of course.
    I personally love the thrill of the chase, when getting a massage. Will they or won't they? The build up during the massage, how much TT, how much friendliness, the More sensual the better.

Just wanting to hear about any stand outs Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. I personally have not had much success in this department lately, to much of all about the money & no real sensual build ups 😪

Cheers fellow punters

Remember stay out of each other...
    Agree with you. Previously VIP Salisbury was my hidden gem pre-COVID as they try to be legit with private health fund claim ability etc. Some girls would offer it without the boss knowing. There were the potential build ups and would often make you wonder whether the girl will do it or not. Unfortunately they are now closed.

Would also like to know if anyone has tried any places that are not 100% a guarantee as it sometimes can feel too routine and clinical like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with all that. A bit erotic, the thrill of not knowing the outcome. So it seems quite a few want this. Where are these shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VIP never looked legit to me - sometimes it’s the girl, the connection, I’ve heard girls say they cannot stand some clients and I’m sure some are just useless - I had one recently and could tell the potential but for many reasons it did not work for us - acceptable outcome but just missing something - others praise her and I can tell

I think you’ve kind of hit the nail - if you expect it you are not likely to get what you think you want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    VIP never looked legit to me - sometimes it’s the girl, the connection, I’ve heard girls say they cannot stand some clients and I’m sure some are just useless - I had one recently and could tell the potential but for many reasons it did not work for us - acceptable outcome but just missing something - others praise her and I can tell

I think you’ve kind of hit the nail - if you expect it you are not likely to get what you think you want
    Have you tried them since they moved to the shopping centre? And combined with beauty offerings.