Thread: Anytime Massage Weird Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anytime Massage Weird Experience

Went for a massage today at AM and had a very weird experience so figured I would share it. Didn't book a specific girl so got C***y. Comes in sounding like she is struggling to breath and says she needs to do the massage naked because her dress is too tight. I thought for a second she wasn't going to ask me to pay for it - silly me. Massage varied between her having no idea what she was doing and actually being really good, back to being terrible. Plenty of TT though which was good. Kept asking me to grab her leg saying to pretend it was a pole??? Then says "hold on to the pole so the boat doesn't go away. I am a kangaroo and you are a turtle so I will take care of you". I was just totally lost. That was mixed with her randomly bursting out in a laughing fit every now and then even when nothin was said.
    On the flip she went for about 2 minutes then said she was too tired. Whole situation was very bizarre.

WIR
    Massage: Sometimes was a 1 or 2 other times were 8 or 9/10
    Personality: Seemed like maybe she was on drugs or tripping?/10
    Looks: 7/10

AM and FG are usually pretty safe bets for a decent time but I would probably avoid this girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably another sad case if a good life ruined by drug dealing scum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you will surely be identified through this post for sure, hopefully you left a good impression

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure about the meaning of ococpunt's comment. A legitimate post, I thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    I guess what ococpunt means is that the original post is detailed enough for the ML to put a face to the username.
    The ML would have to remember the face/session in the first place. Based on the OP’s report - that could seem very unlikely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Strange I had the same experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe just her way to weird out customers and not have them return. Who knows it might be a strategy to turn off customers she doesn't want to see. Based on the name C***y, seen her a couple of times months back, and she's bbbeen good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d be asking for a refund

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anytime IMO has dropped off the cliff past few months, lack of new MLs probably contributed to that as well

When there's less competition (around the area), the standards will drop unfortunately