Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Ryde Options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

West Ryde Options

West Ryde is my hood, and I thought I’d share a short overview of what I’ve found here.

Ausfeng - Anzac Ave near Vic Rd
    Quality massage, HJ +20, +30. No NHJ or anything else on offer here.
    A favourite high quality massage, good HJ, value for $, and the do health care billing! I’m here at least once a fortnight to work out the gym knots. Haven’t seen it mentioned here in the threads but can recommend for best massages going.
    $65/h, $70/hr with health fund receipt.
    ML are 40+, and you’ll be glad it’s not a NHJ. If you’re after young ML this is not for you.

Pink Lotus - 985 Victoria Rd
    Great spot, cute girls, quality massage and good value extras. Massage $65/h, NHJ+50, BBBJ and NHJ +70

Ryde Massage - 2 Pope St
    Ppl love this on the forum, but I’m not so keen. Been 3x, had a double once, girls pretty hot but they are after all the $$ they can get from you, and I always leave feeling like I could’ve had a better time for the money elsewhere.

Top Ryde Massage - 38 Church St
    Popular shop, quality cute girls in sexy little outfits. Yum! Massage usually average at best, NHJ good, had FS once YMMV. Massage $65/h, NHJ +50, and 100 gets BBJ or FS.

1027 West Ryde.
    Concur with the other reviews on the site. Youngest girls in W Ryde. Genuine uni students. Rooms basic, no shower, some mirrors some not. Massage standard $65/h, NHJ+50, had FS with nice 69 for +100 but wished the room had a shower ML was hot but a bit on the nose after a full day of work :-p

4 Graf
    Tried this a couple of times and no luck, very short staffed only 1 or 2 MLs on. Last time lady was older than the queen so pass on that. Will try again …

There’s a few legit shops and some new ones opening … let us know if there’s one you like that’s not on the list!

Banned
    41 Beecroft Rd Epping recently been taken over by same management as 227 NSM and featuring pretty much the same girls. Would be my next favourite joint as it is super convenient for me compared to driving all the way to Concord West

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree JJ, gold having this open up in Epping and saving a drive out to Concord. I'd imagine that 34 Langston may not survive this new shop in Epping.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro for sharing.

I would like to also add CK Massage at Meadowbank since you are on the topic on Postcode 2114.

As a regular to CK Massage, can say most girls there are mid 20s. Usually have 3 girls working. Massage are great for a person like me that likes a strong Massage. Girls i have met are hard working and always walk out with a smile. The usual 1 pineapple can get HJ.

Boss lady is lovely and enjoy a good chat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good ol Ausfeng, one of my favourites.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks OP, do you have any girl recommendations for Top Ryde Massage who provides BBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1027 sounds good although I saw on WeChat they don't have a big selection of girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of these places need to up their game, filthy premises with no showers is unacceptable. Spend some coin, replace the old Chinese boilers with young university students and watch your business grow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks OP. Where is Ausfeng located? I cant seem to find it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried J Sakura from Ryde Massage and can tell me their experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photo that they show looks fake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Thanks OP. Where is Ausfeng located? I cant seem to find it
    Just before Petbarn but on the same side of the road. It’s a front corner shop just underneath residential apartments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpart View Post
    Has anyone tried J Sakura from Ryde Massage and can tell me their experience?
    Many keepers in this area, just like previous Sakura fully booked but not many reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    The photo that they show looks fake
    Yeah, looks too good to be true

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeAbides View Post
    West Ryde is my hood, and I thought I’d share a short overview of what I’ve found here.

Ausfeng - Anzac Ave near Vic Rd
    Quality massage, HJ +20, +30. No NHJ or anything else on offer here.
    A favourite high quality massage, good HJ, value for $, and the do health care billing! I’m here at least once a fortnight to work out the gym knots. Haven’t seen it mentioned here in the threads but can recommend for best massages going.
    $65/h, $70/hr with health fund receipt.
    ML are 40+, and you’ll be glad it’s not a NHJ. If you’re after young ML this is not for you.

Pink Lotus - 985 Victoria Rd
    Great spot, cute girls, quality massage and good value extras. Massage $65/h, NHJ+50, BBBJ and NHJ +70

Ryde Massage - 2 Pope St
    Ppl love this on the forum, but I’m not so keen. Been 3x, had a double once, girls pretty hot but they are after all the $$ they can get from you, and I always leave feeling like I could’ve had a better time for the money elsewhere.

Top Ryde Massage - 38 Church St
    Popular shop, quality cute girls in sexy little outfits. Yum! Massage usually average at best, NHJ good, had FS once YMMV. Massage $65/h, NHJ +50, and 100 gets BBJ or FS.

1027 West Ryde.
    Concur with the other reviews on the site. Youngest girls in W Ryde. Genuine uni students. Rooms basic, no shower, some mirrors some not. Massage standard $65/h, NHJ+50, had FS with nice 69 for +100 but wished the room had a shower ML was hot but a bit on the nose after a full day of work :-p

4 Graf
    Tried this a couple of times and no luck, very short staffed only 1 or 2 MLs on. Last time lady was older than the queen so pass on that. Will try again …

There’s a few legit shops and some new ones opening … let us know if there’s one you like that’s not on the list!
    Re 1027 West Ryde, any girls in particular that are must see bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The OP included 2 Pope Street and 38 Church Street under the heading West Ryde which might lead some Bros astray. Those two shops and 192 are in Top Ryde and with one or two exceptions have younger, hotter ML's in better premises, and when it comes to extras may cost a little more in both punting skills/time and cash. West Ryde with one or two notable exceptions is distinctly more 'down market.' but generally a bit cheaper .

The OP notes that the ladies at Ausfeng are very proficient but, 40's is a bit optimistic - one or two of the staff probably have to take an hour or so off every fortnight to collect their pensions. 1027 has the best girls in West Ryde but 2 Pope Street and 38 Church Street, at the top of the hill has both youth and proficiency - especially if you take the time to get to know the former's mamasan Cherry. She can be particularly helpful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    The OP included 2 Pope Street and 38 Church Street under the heading West Ryde which might lead some Bros astray. Those two shops and 192 are in Top Ryde and with one or two exceptions have younger, hotter ML's in better premises, and when it comes to extras may cost a little more in both punting skills/time and cash. West Ryde with one or two notable exceptions is distinctly more 'down market.' but generally a bit cheaper .

The OP notes that the ladies at Ausfeng are very proficient but, 40's is a bit optimistic - one or two of the staff probably have to take an hour or so off every fortnight to collect their pensions. 1027 has the best girls in West Ryde but 2 Pope Street and 38 Church Street, at the top of the hill has both youth and proficiency - especially if you take the time to get to know the former's mamasan Cherry. She can be particularly helpful.
    Do you have any girls recommendations for church street bro?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    41 Beecroft Rd Epping recently been taken over by same management as 227 NSM and featuring pretty much the same girls. Would be my next favourite joint as it is super convenient for me compared to driving all the way to Concord West
    Thanks for sharing.
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Agree JJ, gold having this open up in Epping and saving a drive out to Concord. I'd imagine that 34 Langston may not survive this new shop in Epping.
    Looking forward to see you , we only adding the selected girls to our new shop 41 Epping . Come have a look when u have time .
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any particular girls worth seeing at pink lotus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast