Thread: GL - M’Side

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GL - M’Side

I don’t post much because I usually frequent the same places on the west side with similar stories each time.

But I was on the other side of town for work and had time to kill, so went searching. I’d heard about this place and while TikTok was close, I was driving past so thought I’d roll the dice.

Location is fine, rear entrance is private although the neighboring adjoining tenancy is vacant, if it wasn’t I feel like it might be a bit weird bumping into workers from next door in the hallway on your way in.

Met A****a without an appointment, and she was pleasant and welcoming. As soon as we walked in she went straight into asking the question of extras and listed the menu. (I’d prefer it wasn’t so blunt and upfront but all good.) with some negotiating I ended on about 2.5 pines for nude massage/body slide and HJ thinking it would be from the start. But the massage continued clothed until the flip, which was a bit annoying but ok to keep going.

Once flipped, the body slide was ok, but the technique for the HJ was new to me. Kind of sat on top with my old fella behind her where she reached behind to play with me, and went on to finish me using her hand and basically the top of her ass crack. When I was getting close I told her thinking we’d change positions but she was happy to wear it and had a decent clean up job after.

Either way it wasn’t mind blowing, but at least a different experience with some effort.
    WIR - if I was driving past and in need
    Massage - 6/10
    Ending - 7/10 for effort

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I have seen A a few times, pretty decent massage and does get in some funny positions but a decent time.
    Have tried a few ML there.
    I******a don't waste your time, poor massage and no interest whatsoever, did not even offer nhj.
    S***y great massage, very small petite, very good nhj
    L**y good massage, good nhj, very relaxed and good fun
    A couple of the South Americans who are also worth the visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2.5P sounds a bit exy (plus shop fee?). I never pay before. See how TT, etc goes first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I agree. I kind of agreed because it was straight up, so figured with nude and body slide from the start it might be worth it. Was disappointed when she kept her clothes on for the back massage so have learnt that lesson…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Yeah I agree. I kind of agreed because it was straight up, so figured with nude and body slide from the start it might be worth it. Was disappointed when she kept her clothes on for the back massage so have learnt that lesson…
    Body slides 99% of the time are a waste IMHO - so I never go for them if they dont offer FS - dont matter how hot they are....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Body slides 99% of the time are a waste IMHO - so I never go for them if they dont offer FS - dont matter how hot they are....
    Couldn't agree more joe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do like the close up, face to face of a good BS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Agreed. I find Body Slides are a way to get more $$$ and the value in return is negligible.