Thread: Non-gonococcal urethritis

Banned

Non-gonococcal urethritis

Recently had what is termed "NGU".

In the past I've had it on and off, it's like a random inflammation in the urethra (especially near the tip) but doesn't go all the way to the urine bladder so doctors don't really classify it as UTI.

Usually happens when my immunity is low, especially after a night out drinking to the point of spewing (10+ standard drinks and above). Then again, the inflammation may have been caused by a lingering bacteria from punting that decided to attack as soon as my immunity went low, who knows.

Not much of a discharge, just a clear liquid that looks like precum that hangs at the opening and doesn't even flow out.

Doctors recommend antibiotics but I don't trust them. My home remedy was some Korean plum cordial, probiotics and Listerine. Korean plum cordial mixed with hot water to make plum tea, good for cleansing the blood and killing off bad bacteria in the guts that may leak out to the tip of your dick, probiotics for increased immunity and Listerine diluted with water, dip the tip of your dick into the Listerine water (contains chlorhexidine which is also in hospital-grade medicated hand soap) for 3-5 mins. Surprisingly soothing, I thought it was gonna burn like mad. Perhaps it might burn if you dipped it undiluted lol

The Listerine dip should be done as much as you can, preferably every time after peeing. Unfortunately I'm staying away from punting until I don't feel any more inflammation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Recently had what is termed "NGU".

In the past I've had it on and off, it's like a random inflammation in the urethra (especially near the tip) but doesn't go all the way to the urine bladder so doctors don't really classify it as UTI.

Usually happens when my immunity is low, especially after a night out drinking to the point of spewing (10+ standard drinks and above). Then again, the inflammation may have been caused by a lingering bacteria from punting that decided to attack as soon as my immunity went low, who knows.

Not much of a discharge, just a clear liquid that looks like precum that hangs at the opening and doesn't even flow out.

Doctors recommend antibiotics but I don't trust them. My home remedy was some Korean plum cordial, probiotics and Listerine. Korean plum cordial mixed with hot water to make plum tea, good for cleansing the blood and killing off bad bacteria in the guts that may leak out to the tip of your dick, probiotics for increased immunity and Listerine diluted with water, dip the tip of your dick into the Listerine water (contains chlorhexidine which is also in hospital-grade medicated hand soap) for 3-5 mins. Surprisingly soothing, I thought it was gonna burn like mad. Perhaps it might burn if you dipped it undiluted lol

The Listerine dip should be done as much as you can, preferably every time after peeing. Unfortunately I'm staying away from punting until I don't feel any more inflammation.
    Listen to your doc man, or get a second or third opinion for these things

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Drinking a lot of water will help to "flush" your tubes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cranberry juice will help relieve discomfort as well, probably similar effect to the Korean Plum cordial

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The symptoms are exactly like what I have at the moment. Went to see Dr yesterday. Took urine samples. Won't get results back till Sunday but he put me on antibiotics in the meantime.