Thread: Location of next up-and-coming massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Location of next up-and-coming massage shop

just running a quick poll on the location of the next massage shop you would like to see/visit.

if any of you guys have seen a vacant shop/site where you think it might make a good spot for a massage shop, feel free to put the street name and suburb on.

thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'll go first.

58 High Street Toowong.

there is an underground parking at this location and is absolutely discreet, in my opinion. Toowong AustPost just next door, so who knows what you went there to do ??!!?? Royal Exchange Hotel nearby for drinks after ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was there ever a shop there? There’s one across the road and another in that small strip mall

I would ask why some shops put themselves in the strangest locations like a busy mall or main road then stick a massive neon sign out the front, open to 9pm and take forever to answer the door - don’t think ANYONE is getting a legit massage at 8pm at a place with a locked door……

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i actually drove past 58 High St, Toowong just now. i think it will make a fantastic spot for a massage shop. maybe a joint partnership with whoever really keen on doing it in that spot ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i actually drove past 58 High St, Toowong just now. i think it will make a fantastic spot for a massage shop. maybe a joint partnership with whoever really keen on doing it in that spot ?
    I'll have a look at that location - thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are plenty of places to rent but for this use not sure - as above look at:

Privacy - you can come and go without it being an issue - I know some guys don’t give a shit but done do - does not not need to be a secret bunker but maybe avoid busy main roads, shopping malls and general work places - not hard to work out what’s going on….

Parking - can drive and get snd easy park or not far from whatever area fir bus it Uber

Times - you can access location as needed without a concierge etc

Do a quick drive around or search commercials or both but not sure how to approach intended use….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You shall consider the shop venue from the staffs’ perspective:

1. Easy access to public transport so they come to and leave work easily
    2. Easy access to a variety of food so they don’t get bored eating the same thing everyday

Explained by the owners of busiest shops in town.