Thread: Thai Miki

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thai Miki

Thought I'd do a quick review of Miki since I hadn't seen one in this forum.

T Miki
    Diva Body Tone (Xcity)
    $220/45 mins

Overall 4/5

Face 4/5 pretty but a bit different to the photos, the photos make her look a bit Korean due to touch ups to her facial features and whitened skin tone, but she is definitely Thai with a reasonably pretty face. Good eyes I would still see her if she had non-filtered photos up let's put it that way.

Body 5/5 for the guys who like skinny girls with big enhanced boobs, she's on the borderline of having gone too big with her D or DDs on her tiny body, but I'm not gonna complain. If you want more meat then she's not the girl for you, but she does have a very nice womanly shape. If you like tits then she's for you, I'd come back to see her again just to Spanish all over those babies.

Service 4/5 friendly when first meeting her, but I can sense she's a bit hesitant getting into the service being unsure about what I would be like as a new customer. She did say things like "I like everything gentle", "I really don't like drunk customers coming in after 12" so I could understand the ambivalence. If you take the time to settle her in she really warms up, and it's not like you can't have a good time, just gotta put in the work.

Going into a little bit of detail she's got a great little body that makes you want to do bad bad things to it, but like I mentioned you'll have to build up rapport and trust with her. She's committed to her service and jumps in the shower with you and does a thorough job cleaning. No action in the shower for me. In the bed she does have a bit if a routine since it was her first time meeting me, but after getting her comfortable I was able to take more of a lead. I'm not big into DFK so didn't try.

She does a good job with the BBBJ but doesn't really give much eye contact. Good skills though, using her hands to play with all parts of your genitals, and it's amazing to grab at her body while she's giving it, so I didn't lose much here despite the lack of eye contact. She does use tissues to clean excess saliva so if that triggers you, there's a warning.

With the sex she's enthusiastic enough, and lets you get into multiple positions. Gives good access especially after getting more comfortable, and I feel she's one of those who will give you better returns the more you see her and the longer you book. Highlight was finishing in doggy with her long hair flowing down her back, legs closed together with her bottom high in the air. Gave me a little massage to finish up and went a bit over the bell.

Side note I used to be a regular Ginza go-er but am finally venturing out a bit and am being pleasantly surprised. I used to go 5 Star too before they basically went out of business.

I really like these guys and their group of shops in Surry Hills. The reception guys I've met so far are personable, the shops are decently clean, rooms are comfortable, and I just feel like less of a number amongst the masses with dollar signs over my head. So for anyone wondering if there's better out there go have a try.

For me the Ginza glamour web photos instead of using real photos and getting a bit big and caring about the customers less has gotten to me a bit. That's not to say I won't go back in for a punt, especially if there's something intriguing there, but I've just been let down a few too many times recently despite having been quite loyal to the brand over the years (especially during COVID).

Happy punting!

Banned
    Noice work bro
    Good intel for good expectations
    Thanks for sharing bro

Shop Owner
    Thanks for review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    I concur with mister157's write up of cute Miki. She is a small slim girl and her enhanced breasts do stand out. Just too large for her small body frame. I met her when she had just started working (may have been her first day) and was a bit shy. She wasn't sure about taking the lead. Maybe this has changed since she has settled in now. Anyway, she is a nice girl with a pleasant personality. The session went well with Miki.

Just wanted to say I like the tall male receptionist in the way he deals with you. He treats customers with respect and doesn't ignore you just because you don't have a booking or tells you to look at website before speaking to them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I concur with mister157's write up of cute Miki. She is a small slim girl and her enhanced breasts do stand out. Just too large for her small body frame. I met her when she had just started working (may have been her first day) and was a bit shy. She wasn't sure about taking the lead. Maybe this has changed since she has settled in now. Anyway, she is a nice girl with a pleasant personality. The session went well with Miki.

Just wanted to say I like the tall male receptionist in the way he deals with you. He treats customers with respect and doesn't ignore you just because you don't have a booking or tells you to look at website before speaking to them.
    Thanks cuteguy
    Was planning to revisit Miyuki or new arrival Hitomi has tall slim body by looking at the photos.
    I had the same treatment from this establishment, good customer service as everyone have been trained 😂 I reckoned
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can agreed with op, service oriented petite lady good massage skill
    Pretty though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love to try her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I finally had a chance with Miki.

First impression was that she is a sweet looking girl, small frame but oversized fake boobies...A ted too large for her body frame I reckon personally.

Paid for 45mins and was advised I can get 2 shots...A FJ with another HJ if time permits.

Room was decent and large. Showered alone while Miki waited. After her quick wash down, she joined me in bed.

Miki was very accommodating and did the usual cathbath followed by a decent BBBJ.

As I was rather tired that evening, I allowed her to do all the work. I just laid down and enjoying her BBBJ.

I did checked with management if she offers CIM prior and with management's confirmation, I shot my load into her mouth. She took everything in but with a surprise as later she told me she doesn't offer that. I was shocked too as I always checked first with management when their ladies offer BBBJ services before booking.

Miki also apologised to me due to this confusion.

Anyway, she was professional and after rinsing her mouth, she came over and continued to give me a massage.

We didn't proceed to the second shot as I did felt a little bad after.

Anyway, the experience was good but with a little hiccups for me.

Shop Owner
    Miki is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miki is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miki is working today. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    So I finally had a chance with Miki.

First impression was that she is a sweet looking girl, small frame but oversized fake boobies...A ted too large for her body frame I reckon personally.

Paid for 45mins and was advised I can get 2 shots...A FJ with another HJ if time permits.

Room was decent and large. Showered alone while Miki waited. After her quick wash down, she joined me in bed.

Miki was very accommodating and did the usual cathbath followed by a decent BBBJ.

As I was rather tired that evening, I allowed her to do all the work. I just laid down and enjoying her BBBJ.

I did checked with management if she offers CIM prior and with management's confirmation, I shot my load into her mouth. She took everything in but with a surprise as later she told me she doesn't offer that. I was shocked too as I always checked first with management when their ladies offer BBBJ services before booking.

Miki also apologised to me due to this confusion.

Anyway, she was professional and after rinsing her mouth, she came over and continued to give me a massage.

We didn't proceed to the second shot as I did felt a little bad after.

Anyway, the experience was good but with a little hiccups for me.
    They told you she did CIM but the girl told you she didn't. There needs to be some consistency. They have said their girls don't do CIM with diamond service and there are girls that don't want to provide CIM. You can't blame the girls for not wanting to provide CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They told you she did CIM but the girl told you she didn't. There needs to be some consistency. They have said their girls don't do CIM with diamond service and some girls don't want to provide CIM. You can't blame the girls for not wanting to provide CIM.
    I didn't blame her but I thought the communication should have been clear, otherwise, I'll have booked a girl who does.

I don't know whose fault was it so I can't comment on who was being "dishonest" here or just a genuine mistake

Shop Owner
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she offer massage and extras?