Thread: VIP disappointment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

VIP disappointment

When I book VIP I usually ask who is on and if a new name I usually book that girl unseen, knowing VIP's reputation. Well just say, I'll never do that again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    When I book VIP I usually ask who is on and if a new name I usually book that girl unseen, knowing VIP's reputation. Well just say, I'll never do that again.
    Any chance of elaborating Harry? VIP is my local go-to these days, so want to make sure I avoid any newcomers not up to scratch

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mention names for many reasons. One I feel sorry for the girls trying to make a living, but there are lots of boiler shops they can work at. Just see your regular girl, then ask to see the others. Nothing wrong with a line up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    As already posted elsewhere, I find VIP unpleasant to deal with. First you have to call to find out who is on, then you often struggle to understand the names, and finally booking over the phone (in particular with a language barrier of variable height...) is unreliable. IMHO an all-around pleasant experience starts with a hassle-free and reliable booking process.
    Agree. A hassle free and reliable booking sets the right tone.