Establishment : 65 Carlton

Month/Year of Visit : Sept 2022

Rates : $120/30min or $190/hr Gold

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : OK face, nice but saggy tits, full bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, English not bad

Value for money/recommend? : Nope, but YMMV

My experience/comments: I've had a few punt sessions around south to south-west Sydney but all have been very vanilla and not particularly note worthy. However, I recently found a place that is pretty local to me and I figured I would give it a go at 65 Carlton.

Initially I had looked through their website and a Cici had caught my eye since I tend to gravitate towards the better gifted women. Photo's seemed pretty good so I called up and they said that she was free at the time but had a booking very soon so I swung by and had a look.
    In she comes, speaking Mandarin but unfortunately I don't understand (pretty common to happen for me).

She definitely had larger breasts but they were probably a little droopy from what I could see and she was a little chubbier than I had hoped which is fine but she was definitely not what was photographed on their website so watch out to anyone that is curious about them using legit photos (sort of expected). Out of curiousity to see what the other ladies looked like, I asked if I could see anyone else that might be available and so Anna comes in. She's wearing a teddy, on the older side, face looked OK, a little bit of belly fat but in decent shape but not the biggest ass or tits- I would say they are reasonable and adequate for most people but they were definitely showing her age a bit as they were sagging quite a bit.
    Since it was the first time, I asked her what the difference was between the tiers while point at each of the columns on the sheet and she immediately asks how much am I paying. I brushed this off as it had taken me a bit by surprise since there is nothing published on their website about what the differences are between levels or what "basic" even is at this place. I then asked her if I do an hour in gold (middle), would that allow me to do round 2 and she replies with "no" in a flat tone. For most places I have been to or read, generally an hour even in their respective middle tier will allow for double shot but I guess not for this place but I didn't mind this as it was more of a probing question so I kept my thoughts to myself.
    My second question was if she offered CIM which probably was a stretch but she also replied no (not her fault) and said she doesn't do it at all, and followed up with asking me how much money I had. This was a bit of an odd question which took me by surprise again due to the money hungry nature and since she said didn't do it at all so it seemed irrelevant which is a turn off so I ignored it and asked if there was anyone else on.

There was another girl but I've forgotten her name but she wasn't my type either.

To give this place the benefit of the doubt and also because Cici had a booking very soon, I chose Anna and ended up choosing gold as a stab in the dark and for 30min rather than the usual 45-60min to not end up regretting it in the future which ended up being a good choice.
    Once paid, she told me to follow her and go to this room and shower, left and came back with a towel.

To break the ice, I tried making small talk with her like how was her night, where she was from, etc with each coming back with a very flat, bored single word answer. That's fine, again I was trying to give this place a chance.

We get on the bed and the first thing I notice was a massive bush which isn't my typical preference but I've worked around it before and it doesn't bother me so much now. She begins by wiping down my little bro with a wet wipe and places her lips around my tip. I guess gold will get you a BBBJ which isn't too bad for what you pay but I think that's just about it.

The BJ itself was pretty abysmal, mainly being her mouth occasionally bobbing up and down with her tongue moving around and HEAPS of wiping her mouth and spitting into tissues which got a little annoying and this continues for 5min with not much stimulation or enjoyment.

That finishes and she rolls on the dom and tells me to go mish, no DATY. The view isn't bad as the sagginess of her tits sort of goes away but when I touch her heavy bush she pushes my hand away and tells me no touching so I do my thing while she's starfishing.
    Bummer.

After a little while, we try doggy, again- not much to talk about apart from it being very vanilla, if not boring asf but at this point I just want to leave so I ask her where I can maybe finish and she asks me if I'm going to finish but I don't - I guess now I have to as she pulled away, moves away from the edge of the bed and sat in the middle with some more tissues. I ask her if I can finish on her chest, she sort of says yes but doesn't move and keeps her hands away. She made no attempt to help me finish so now it's just me sitting on the edge of the bed and her in the middle with an outreached hand with tissues which doesn't exactly seem like a standard experience let alone gold or platinum/diamond even at the given price.

I give her a heads up that I usually shoot pretty far and a fair amount so to not create unncessary mess or get any on her face, I ask her if we can go to the shower in case it does create a mess so she jumps in the shower and starts cleaning herself and I'm still trying to finish myself off isolated. Given a little bit of time and effort, I do finish and it was a good thing we were in the shower.

After this, we both clean up and are silent for the remaining short period of time that was left. Anna finishes dressing before I do and she plainly says, "OK, see you, you can leave" and walks out and there's still shit like used tissues and wrappers left which was pretty gross seeing as she had left so I leave once I'm finished.

Final verdict:
    I wouldn't go again and I for sure won't be seeing Anna again if she's this much of a princess with no decent service but I can see how someone might have an enjoyable time given that you choose the right person. Personally I think that you can get a better experience at pretty much anywhere and I'll probably go back to the places that I enjoyed and do longer sessions despite it being a further drive away.
    If you want to try this place out, just make sure that you choose the right person, the photos on the website and I would suspect their wechat are all fakes and maybe don't do an hour session or you might as well flush your cash down the drain or just avoid it all together.

Hope this helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah am sounds like an avoid place had my eye on it for a while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Daquan for the heads up I was going to visit this place but after your review. I will give it a miss.