Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caricatures of some of the veterans of aus99 forum

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol guys this thread was meant to be a bit of fun and to laugh at ourselves for our little quirks. It sure turned into a shitshow mighty quick lol.
    The problem here is people on this here forum tend to take themselves too seriously for… anyone’s good, tbh. Who the fuck cares who goldfishman/meng/warwick1/ etc is in real life, nobody actually cares.

But the moment someone bags that stupid avatar of yours… oh suddenly it’s game on, full on rage beast mode! It’s a fucken joke to watch unfold, though. Keep it up!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The problem here is people on this here forum tend to take themselves too seriously for… anyone’s good, tbh. Who the fuck cares who goldfishman/meng/warwick1/ etc is in real life, nobody actually cares.

But the moment someone bags that stupid avatar of yours… oh suddenly it’s game on, full on rage beast mode! It’s a fucken joke to watch unfold, though. Keep it up!
    Yea who the fuck cares it's just a punting forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's just the nature of the internet.
    The same thing happens on all websites, youtube, reddit, whatever.
    You can start off with the most harmless post like, "which are prettier violets or roses?" and it will inevitably descend into a shit fight "of course roses are prettier you fucken nigga faggot mother fucker pedo" And then the response "Violets are prettier you fucken redneck, Jew, Nazi, bum fucker" and on it goes ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's just the nature of the internet.
    The same thing happens on all websites, youtube, reddit, whatever.
    You can start off with the most harmless post like, "which are prettier violets or roses?" and it will inevitably descend into a shit fight "of course roses are prettier you fucken nigga faggot mother fucker pedo" And then the response "Violets are prettier you fucken redneck, Jew, Nazi, bum fucker" and on it goes ...
    rooter, I disagree. Tulips are the prettiest

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    rooter, I disagree. Tulips are the prettiest
    F*** You! F**** P**** C**** Nazi!
    Daffodils are the prettiest flower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    F*** You! F**** P**** C**** Nazi!
    Daffodils are the prettiest flower
    Lol sir you win. Shout out to Cancer Council Australia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has the world gotten so sensitive that people have to react so negatively to a joking post? Man, where does all these Karen's come from?

I appreciate Mengs original post though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Lol guys this thread was meant to be a bit of fun and to laugh at ourselves for our little quirks. It sure turned into a shitshow mighty quick lol.
    I love the mention bro Meng... so funny, so true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    There goes juscruising again "look at me, look at me, I'm rich and I snagged a young working girl".

Why don't you post something useful jc58. Go to the marrying a working girl thread and share your helpful insights in how much money it took to stop her from fucking random guys.
    Fuck, pissed myself laughing, the old Dotcuminyou triggered.
    Why would I post any useful stuff for you, you sad triggered troll

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You may want to see a urologist jc58, when you get to your age you may need depends under garments as well.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

You forgot bro Ahlungor haha "D Cup?"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    You forgot bro Ahlungor haha "D Cup?"
    D cup may not be good enough for Ahlungor.
    If she is the owner even better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cuteguy: talks a lot of stuff.... but when you try to summarize his points, you realize there's nothing there

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Cuteguy: talks a lot of stuff.... but when you try to summarize his points, you realize there's nothing there
    Haha, because everything he said has been said by others on the same thread, every time.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, because everything he said has been said by others on the same thread, every time.
    Good thing is you don't have to read the whole thread, just scroll down to the bottom of the second page to get a summary! Plus probably a dodgy google quote or statistic thrown in!
    And yes all girls are princesses who are lucky we pay them for sex at all and should get off their pedestals and stop looking down at me! Off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Good thing is you don't have to read the whole thread, just scroll down to the bottom of the second page to get a summary! Plus probably a dodgy google quote or statistic thrown in!
    And yes all girls are princesses who are lucky we pay them for sex at all and should get off their pedestals and stop looking down at me! Off
    very classic cute guy talk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Mate, not to mention an utter lack of any sense of humour whatsoever. You can throw a moderately deadpan joke his way and it'll just fall off like an egg on a brick wall. Probably a language barrier thing, though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After reading and observing a few more forum members I've got a new caricature!

JRaynor:

"She ain't hot. This girls got problems. Experience was meh for me. Why do all jap girls have skin problems. Why are all women so ugly!!

Life is pain. To live is to die. Starcraft is forever. I wish infested Kerrigan was real."

Fifta:

Thought he was a health care worker but now I'm thinking he's probably a patient at the mental wards. Talks to himself in a thread he's started and just has a few screws loose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lmfao. I haven’t even been here long and I could probably have guessed a few in the op without names.

Thing is though I have seen good (and bad) advice and ARs from quite a few in there, all of which I’m grateful for. The internet: serious business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fifta:

Thought he was a health care worker but now I'm thinking he's probably a patient at the mental wards. Talks to himself in a thread he's started and just has a few screws loose.
    I figure he’s just introducing characters at the moment. I’m waiting for all the stories to come together, there’s an underdeveloped George R.R. Martin vibe about it. The best bit is none of us have a clue what’s coming in each instalment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast