Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caricatures of some of the veterans of aus99 forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    The best thing about this forum is laughing at poor sad c u n t s like you Meng.
    The level of jealousy shown by some sad less fortunate souls on here is just so much validation for me.
    See the more you show your jealousy the more you are validating me and my success.
    It is really interesting and entertaining watching how some react, maybe that's why you feel the need to cheat on your partners and boast about it, that is your own way of justifying your behaviours and self validating your own insecurities.
    Keep ot up, I've got a huge supply of popcorn.
    And I've got my wealth and my girl.
    So sad Meng

Attachment 87025[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, and I only got an "honourable" mention for telling Raybore and Sibon to fuck off or get fucked, whatever.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Holy crap, and I only got an "honourable" mention for telling Raybore and Sibon to fuck off or get fucked, whatever.........[/QUOTE]

Footnote for Warwick:

He also knows how to fly a plane.

Banned
    Holy crap, and I only got an "honourable" mention for telling Raybore and Sibon to fuck off or get fucked, whatever.........
    Footnote for Warwick:

He also knows how to fly a plane.[/QUOTE]

Yep......And my vege garden is going ape shit....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woah, I'm honoured to be considered a vet of the forums XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for a good laugh mate !!
    Fuckin A

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Footnote for Warwick:

He also knows how to fly a plane.

Yep......And my vege garden is going ape shit....
    I've bought a dedicated spice grinder for egg shells to feed my worm farm (helps with the PH level and adds grit to their guts).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There goes juscruising again "look at me, look at me, I'm rich and I snagged a young working girl".

Why don't you post something useful jc58. Go to the marrying a working girl thread and share your helpful insights in how much money it took to stop her from fucking random guys.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I've bought a dedicated spice grinder for egg shells to feed my worm farm (helps with the PH level and adds grit to their guts).
    I have got a worm farm, would the egg shells be a bit abrasive when the worms take a dump????

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have got a worm farm, would the egg shells be a bit abrasive when the worms take a dump????
    Yea so I dry it in my dehydrator and then use a spice grinder to grind it into a almost sand like consistency. The calcium in the shells balances out the acidity of the PH caused by the worm eating the food and act as grit for their stomach.

Since they don't have teeth, the grit almost acts like a internal grinder to help pulverise the food. In videos I've seen people just chuck sand into the worm farm also for grit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    I'm a little bored so I thought I'd start a thread writing caricatures of certain veterans and unique individuals of aus99. We've got some really interesting characters on here lol so without further ado:

Meng:
    DFK? DFK? DFK? That's cool bro but does she do DFK? Damn nice AR but no DFK so I'll give it a miss.

DFKGuy:
    DFK? DFK? DFK?

AssandLegs:
    Lala? Lala? Lala? *Goes quiet for months and then pops back up when a thread mentions Lala like a Google Alert was setup*

Warwick:
    Fuck you Raybo. Fuck you Sibon.

Raybo:
    Fuck you Warwick!

Rooter:
    Intermittent caps lock issues. Lives in a secret room at the back of the Ginza Empire laundry area.

Justcruisin:
    *In some random thread about what music everyone is listening to*
    "Hmmm my favourite singers are oldies like the Beatles or Queen but anyway I've been lucky to sell my business and I have a huge property portfolio. I also managed to nab a young sugar babe called Violet. Damn I'm so lucky. Please random people on the internet provide me with validation."

Ahlungor:
    Tits? Tits? Tits? Posts riduculously long ARs (that sounds like those auto generated transcripts from Microsoft Teams than copy) and big titted ladies.

Sibon:
    Pulls out random absolute bullshit pieces of information from the dark depths of the internet and presents it like it's fact

DoubleAdapter:
    Pulls out random absolute bullshit pieces of information from the dark depths of the internet and presents it like it's fact. I also have a crush on a male brothel receptionist who he wants to fuck

FranktheGun:
    Lives in the sugar babes thread. Periodically mentions TnT. FtG loves TnT.

Brothelcreeper:
    Calls himself a GM but goes to seedy cheap milf brothels for BBFS. Probably either died of old age or from catching something from those seedy brothels.

Willisno:
    Mic drops in random threads and then smoke bombs

MrSeven:
    Does she deep throat? Thank for the AR bro but does she deep throat?

Kiryu0:

*When a WL reaches for the condom*

"fuck! Maybe next time"

JonhJones:

Like one of those old uncles.

"I'm not racist but all Muslim men love to fuck virgins. This is a discussion I'm not racist".

"I'm not a misogynist but my partner needs to accept my proposal to see other women. I'm going to change her. She must accept my ultimatum."

*Probably owns a copy of "The Secret" and "The Game". Favourite idol is Donald Trump and Andrew Tate.

Every shop except for Ginza:
    10am on the dot bumps all the ARs for their girls
    Warwick: he loves to get attention, in anyway as he's such a boring grumpy hypocrite. None of his comments is valuable.
    Cuteguy: These girls don't pay tax. They earn much more than us so no need to sympathize them, no need to treat them like queen. They're so overpriced, and punter should walk away if ML doesn't want to get naked right from the start, bla bla.
    Aussieguyinsf: obviously shill or at least get paid/discount from shop for his reviews.
    Leslie75: same as Aussieguyinsf. Shill or get paid from shops.
    Ahlungor: Beside tit obsession, he likes to be the shill for Candy at Vip Pyrmont, or Cherry, CoCo,... Mentions them in reviews of other shops and girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Warwick: he loves to get attention, in anyway as he's such a boring grumpy hypocrite. None of his comments is valuable.
    This stirer is on my Ignore List. I stay as far away as possible from his smell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    This stirer is on my Ignore List. I stay as far away as possible from his smell.
    It's spelt "stirrer" numb nut.......Oh crap you won't see this because I'm blocked......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is disappointing to see what started as a humorous take on the caricature of well known characters on this forum has let slip below the surface squabbles.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Warwick reminds me of those really old guys that just dont give a fuck any more and is just waiting to die. Just plods along in life doing his thing. Anybody who tells him different gets told to fuck off and when ignored or a topic/person he finds inferior to him he will make his thoughts known.

Reminds of a neighbour who tells the kids in the street to fuck off for playing near his median strip or being to loud

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Warwick reminds me of those really old guys that just dont give a fuck any more and is just waiting to die. Just plods along in life doing his thing. Anybody who tells him different gets told to fuck off and when ignored or a topic/person he finds inferior to him he will make his thoughts known.

Reminds of a neighbour who tells the kids in the street to fuck off for playing near his median strip or being to loud
    https://youtu.be/hnwVnMp9-SQ

"Too loud!"

(Sorry waz.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "If you can't laugh at yourself, how can you laugh at others?"

The thread is a bit of fun, don't take it, or yourself, too seriously..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post

Nah you're totally wrong, I have a really close family, I adore my kids and grand kids, I live life to the fullest and if the street was wide enough I would be out playing cricket, but I don't think kids do that any more, think what you like , you are just another ignorant moron who has his head up his arse..have a nice day bro, I hate that name.......I actually thought the thread was fun , but I started to get hammered by morons, but it is only a sleazy sex forum so you gotta expect it I suppose

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol guys this thread was meant to be a bit of fun and to laugh at ourselves for our little quirks. It sure turned into a shitshow mighty quick lol.

Banned
    I thought it was fun, but I got hammered , cruel but fair

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    People getting their backs up at the original post probably lack self awareness and/or a sense of humour. You literally made fun of yourself first to show it was all a joke.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast