Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Caricatures of some of the veterans of aus99 forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Meng: Guys! Guys! Saw the hottest girl ever, she is so perfect and just makes me want to cum so hard.
    Everyone: Really? What does she look like?
    Meng: I can't be sure, I punted with my eyes closed. Don't be so fussy! Are you perfect?
    Lol a nub who names himself after a starcraft character (and probably lives with his parents) basically calling all the WLs he saw ugly or with flaws. You must be fun at parties.

Why don't you post a photo of yourself here and we can all talk about your flaws.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol a nub who names himself after a starcraft character (and probably lives with his parents) basically calling all the WLs he saw ugly or with flaws. You must be fun at parties.

Why don't you post a photo of yourself here and we can all talk about your flaws.
    Why be so sensitive?

Now you get a taste of your own medicine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, I kinda agree with that comment - he likes to dish it out but can't take it like a man!

What is a man without balls, just a dick really....I'd say it describes meng to a tee.

How the fuck did I missed this? LMAO. Spot on Meng, no DFK no Go hahahah

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Yeah, I kinda agree with that comment - he likes to dish it out but can't take it like a man!

What is a man without balls, just a dick really....I'd say it describes meng to a tee.
    Lol.

I reject your negativity. I shield myself behind my pronouns of he/him. You are but a construct of this patriarchal society.

All hail Greta Thunberg!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Meng couldn't spot a hottie on Instagram.

On days I want to punt wrecklessly I follow a Meng lead.
    What's a hottie punt for you then? Looking at your posts it sounds like you haven't had one success so far.

Seems like all your punts are reckless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the attitude i’ve seen here it seems society is destined for a misogynist paradise.Where young women will only be allowed to stay at home or within a walled compound.
    So that prudish man will not be sexually threatened when they see a naked women in public.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234