Thread: Bad Punt Experiences.

Banned

Bad Punt Experiences.

I have a regular ML whom I go to for quality service. But once a while I ventured out to seek new fields and met with varying success.

Let's share some of our bad punt experiences here.

Last week I went to a shop in Burwood. I booked on the strength of the photos. The ML turned out to be an oily faced fat girl who was nothing like the photos. I was prepared to overlook the appearance if the service and connection were good.

Initially I think she exhibited a fear retreating to the corner of the room and talked to me from a distance. I haven't seen such a fear before as normally the MLs were friendly, warmth and responsive. And I don't look like a murderer either.

She wanted $100 for touching her. Since she was so reluctant to be in the room with me I proposed that we reduced the 1 hour session to half an hour to spare her such a torturous experience in the room.

She reduced the price to $70 and became a stiff starfish. I knew the mamasan well and didn't wanted to walk out and made a fuss.

She made me appreciate my regular ML more. I think I took her for granted for not visiting her more often. There will come a day when she has to return to China and I will be ended up with oily faced stiffed fat starfishes.

Another lesson learned by judging solely on photos when booking a girl. Better of turning up in a shop and picking the best of what is available in a lineup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ouch - nasty oily surprise.

Regular MLs are hard to beat. Both for level of service and dependability. I’ve started asking for lineups when I go to a new place. The Mamasan at the last place nearly fell off her chair since I was asking for a lineup on my first visit. Anyway, chose a girl and an seriously considering making her a regular even though she’s kinda out of my way. You know when you click and you feel like you got a few extras thrown in even though it’s your first time with them?

Banned
    If you are a regular and know the mamasan you should have left the room, explained why you were not paying. The mamasan would appreciate the feedback. She’s running a business after all and some girls are not suited to the work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been given a bit of a serve from time to time for singing the praises of my regular ML. But I've been around for a while and yes while I've had excellent punts, I've had some real duds. So for me I stick with her, occasionally she wants me to try a new girl. I do but I just go back to her, she's beautiful, sexy, cheeky and gives me just what I want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have a regular ML whom I go to for quality service. But once a while I ventured out to seek new fields and met with varying success.

Let's share some of our bad punt experiences here.

Last week I went to a shop in Burwood. I booked on the strength of the photos. The ML turned out to be an oily faced fat girl who was nothing like the photos. I was prepared to overlook the appearance if the service and connection were good.

Initially I think she exhibited a fear retreating to the corner of the room and talked to me from a distance. I haven't seen such a fear before as normally the MLs were friendly, warmth and responsive. And I don't look like a murderer either.

She wanted $100 for touching her. Since she was so reluctant to be in the room with me I proposed that we reduced the 1 hour session to half an hour to spare her such a torturous experience in the room.

She reduced the price to $70 and became a stiff starfish. I knew the mamasan well and didn't wanted to walk out and made a fuss.

She made me appreciate my regular ML more. I think I took her for granted for not visiting her more often. There will come a day when she has to return to China and I will be ended up with oily faced stiffed fat starfishes.

Another lesson learned by judging solely on photos when booking a girl. Better of turning up in a shop and picking the best of what is available in a lineup.
    Were the girls photos taken inside the shop or not? If they're taken inside then they should be more reliable. However as some punters have pointed out some shops will use photoshopping that can distort the images. In the end, lineups are still the best option.

By the way, $100 for touching is a rip off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    have been going to 5 Alan regularly and saw a new girl. First impression she was cute, short. She was wearing school uniform . I wasn't sure if it's her highschool uniform or not. But anyway $150 45mins.
    She hardly talk. Didn't want anything else no kissing or DATY. Seem shy. Cbj which was lacklasture.
    So went mish. She opted for the starfish position, emotionless. Felt like I was fucking a doll. At one point she fell asleep...
    I didn't finish so ended the session early. And got out. Mamasan mention was I happy. I gave her the so so look.
    Don't see working girl in the roster after that..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was at one ml and dropped a c note for a tip and was told. Am sorry that time of the month come next week. Only gave a half assed covered gobby and a crappy handy. I was pissed she should have returned half that Benji and I would have been ok with the reduced menu.
    My other complaint are the gorgeous girls that act like we are shit for paying money for the honey. I wanna remind them they are working gals and the other half of this beautiful equation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Ouch - nasty oily surprise.

Regular MLs are hard to beat. Both for level of service and dependability. I’ve started asking for lineups when I go to a new place. The Mamasan at the last place nearly fell off her chair since I was asking for a lineup on my first visit. Anyway, chose a girl and an seriously considering making her a regular even though she’s kinda out of my way. You know when you click and you feel like you got a few extras thrown in even though it’s your first time with them?
    Its tricky deciding what to think about this thread. Regulars, sure you know what you get. A warm welcome, conversation, mucking around and a finish to their standard. Nude, handjob or CBJ or some FS. Certainly all girls vary. However with the new girl you get expectation and some sort of a massage attempt because regulars start to skimp on this part. With regard to different finishes I’ve found that you can get lots of extended edging from a NHJ finish whereas the CBJ girls just go for it until you reach your goal. More speed than finesse.
    Tom Waits sings a great song titled “ I hope that I don’t fall in love with you “ Could be a hazard for us old duffers getting cooed at by gorgeous young things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def. there are bad punts but I love to keep looking for new experiences even though regulars are great. I think regulars eventually stopped.. Girls leave the industry or we loose interest.

So many favs in the past have left the industry and some leave suddenly.

Best is to have a regular or few plus look out for the next unicorn...

On a side note, do fellows find the need to punt soon after a bad punt or a good punt?

Makes sense, after a bad punt... u want to redeem and get back good faith the the punting world but I'm also finding that after a great punt, I have the craving to go again but doesnt have to be the same ML or wL.. Could be the addiction endotherms?? Thank god the wallet plays the sensitive decision maker on most days...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Def. there are bad punts but I love to keep looking for new experiences even though regulars are great. I think regulars eventually stopped.. Girls leave the industry or we loose interest.

So many favs in the past have left the industry and some leave suddenly.

Best is to have a regular or few plus look out for the next unicorn...

On a side note, do fellows find the need to punt soon after a bad punt or a good punt?

Makes sense, after a bad punt... u want to redeem and get back good faith the the punting world but I'm also finding that after a great punt, I have the craving to go again but doesnt have to be the same ML or wL.. Could be the addiction endotherms?? Thank god the wallet plays the sensitive decision maker on most days...

If I have a bad punt I would go see one of my regulars that I know will be great , before eventually go on a hunt for a new one . But lately it seems the quality isn’t as good as it was more than a few years ago . I found back then that more girls really got into there work . Compared to now we’re it’s more just about how much money they can make . Which I suppose they need to do they don’t have to do it to long and can set up there life . Now I don’t punt as often as I used to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what girl and shop was this?