Thread: K Echo

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Echo

Thought I could try out V Kaia today but unfortunately she was booked out. Had an itch to scratch so thought I'd go for a punt that's not my usual. K Echo looked great in some of the new photos, so took a dive.

K Echo
    Face - 9.5/10 - Exotic. Half-Russian apparently. But can tell she has had that Korean cosmetic touch up too. Regardless, looks like a K pop star.
    Body - 9/10 - Enhanced tits, and has a decent ass on her. Looks almost disproportionate to her body though; in the shower, she resembled this science glassware.
    Attitude - 8/10 - Friendly, no KPS.
    Enthusiasm - 3/10 - Exaggerated, fake.
    DFK - 0/10 - No DFK offered. Didn't kiss either, but that was partly me too as I didn't lean for it.
    BBBJ - 5/10 - It was OK. She looked better doing it.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Very active.
    Overall 7/10

Her upside is her looks. I'm sure other shops would've tried to slap a Kpop label on her and charge $300+. She has a bit of a weird personality about her. She puts on a nice smile, but the whole punt felt exaggerated, fake, forced. She started with some nipple licking and she has a great HJ technique, but within 2 minutes she goes for the BBBJ. Nothing special with it, though she does look good doing it. Lasted as long as the HJ before she moved up and let me suck on her titties, but it was a way for her to distract me and grab the condom. I hadn't even tried DATY yet but she already had herself lubed up. Full bush down there by the way.

Anyway, it wasn't even 5 minutes and I didn't want to go straight into fucking so I asked her to lick away and keep giving me that HJ. Probably the best part of the punt really, so just let her at it for a while. Sex was great as she was very active, but didn't feel intense or intimate as by then it was clear we didn't click. I favour GFE in a punt so those that are stimulated purely by looks, you'd have a great fucking time with Echo.

Nice AR bro. Very interesting..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the detailed ar. She works seldom and usually the days I cant get there but was always curious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Body - 9/10 - Enhanced tits, and has a decent ass on her. Looks almost disproportionate to her body though; in the shower, she resembled this science glassware.
    Never in my life did i think I’d see a reference to lab supplies on this forum hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    thanks for the detailed ar. She works seldom and usually the days I cant get there but was always curious.
    Yeah, same been eyeing in her for a while already but never get the chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she's worth the one-off punt cos I think she looks gorgeous. She can have a conversation but it felt almost as fake as she did. We spent the last approx. 20 minutes of the session with her giving me a "massage". Not bad, but she's not a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Never in my life did i think I’d see a reference to lab supplies on this forum hahaha
    Strangely it was the first thing that popped in my mind when I was looking at her from behind as she was showering.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like the way you think. You are a good lad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Thought I could try out V Kaia today but unfortunately she was booked out. Had an itch to scratch so thought I'd go for a punt that's not my usual. K Echo looked great in some of the new photos, so took a dive.

K Echo
    Face - 9.5/10 - Exotic. Half-Russian apparently. But can tell she has had that Korean cosmetic touch up too. Regardless, looks like a K pop star.
    Attitude - 8/10 - Friendly, no KPS.
    Enthusiasm - 3/10 - Exaggerated, fake.
    DFK - 0/10 - No DFK offered. Didn't kiss either, but that was partly me too as I didn't lean for it.
    BBBJ - 5/10 - It was OK. She looked better doing it.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Very active.
    Overall 7/10

Her upside is her looks. I'm sure other shops would've tried to slap a Kpop label on her and charge $300+. She has a bit of a weird personality about her. She puts on a nice smile, but the whole punt felt exaggerated, fake, forced. She started with some nipple licking and she has a great HJ technique, but within 2 minutes she goes for the BBBJ. Nothing special with it, though she does look good doing it. Lasted as long as the HJ before she moved up and let me suck on her titties, but it was a way for her to distract me and grab the condom. I hadn't even tried DATY yet but she already had herself lubed up. Full bush down there by the way.

Anyway, it wasn't even 5 minutes and I didn't want to go straight into fucking so I asked her to lick away and keep giving me that HJ. Probably the best part of the punt really, so just let her at it for a while. Sex was great as she was very active, but didn't feel intense or intimate as by then it was clear we didn't click. I favour GFE in a punt so those that are stimulated purely by looks, you'd have a great fucking time with Echo.

I think her lips was also enhanced(see her first photo on site) thats why she doesnt do DFK..

Echo is coming today~

Msg or Call us to make a booking