Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

This question just pop out from my mind after seeing several random girls in random massage shops, now the market price seems like $50 for hj, $100 for cbj, $150-$250 for FS excludes shop fee(and most of the time, the service you get does not worth the $ you pay), and now it seems to become a normal price for most massage shops, e.g. 2 pope, 192 top ryde, 227, 331 and etc. I should go to brothels more than massage shop now, can not afford the Rnt Price lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it does seem to be that way, there are a few gems still around though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah it’s kind of more expensive than FS shops tbh but atleast you get a part1.. hope that it’s good

I agree. It’s getting a bit too wishful with pricing at most places these days. I get it, an hour of labour (driving your elbows into my back) then I flip over and business is on, but some people are just not competitive enough and other places tend to negotiate when your Johnson is already standing to attention with their hand wrapped around it

Banned
    CBD Massage is up front about the girls not having great skills but still hits you up $175
    I no longer am a client

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    I go to massage shops for hand jobs only because that’s all their worth.

If I want FS I go to FS shop. Half the massage girls in massage are very average at fucking.
    Totally agree with manpower08. FS with ML is the about the excitement otherwise the service is average, and the massage table is super uncomfortable.

Banned
    Overlap now exists between high end massage parlours
    and lower end brothels
    The niche with shower massage and CBJ is not being filled
    well anymore
    $180 for this service is great value
    Sadly only Midas and Juliet’s are in this space.. no longer any good

Banned
    There is no trade that could charge exorbitant price and deliver next to little than a RnT shop.

There is no formal training for a ML or WL and there is no hygiene standard among the shops.

There are shops that charge $120 massage with HJ inclusive. I have to pay that and $150 if I want a FS with a ML in that shop: $120 +$150 = $270.

But in a Chinese RnT shop in Artarmon or Burwood you'll get charged $70+ $100 =$170 for FS.

It's jungle out there with each girl enforcing her own rules. Some don't strip but insist of $50 tips if you want them to go naked. Some don't allow FIV but will charge $100 if you want to do it. Some allow touching of the breasts but not the nipples. Some allow kissing the nipples but not sucking them. And for FS some allow only one shoot in a session. But what if you are young and strong and able to do multiple shoots?

The photos of the MLs are highly doctored. God helps you if you base on photos to select a girl.

At the end of the day the poor punter finds himself paying a lot of money but getting very little in return.

I started to punt only a year and half ago. The novelty has worn out fast. And increasingly I walk out from a RnT shop disappointed and feeling very empty. Maybe we can't balme the girls. They are there doing the job that they don't like or don't want to do but have kids and aging parents in China to support.

Banned
    What shop in Artarmon are you talking about Einstein???I doubt you have been to any, stick to your fish...........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What shop in Artarmon are you talking about Einstein???I doubt you have been to any, stick to your fish...........
    sounds like 14 concord to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is hard to decide if massage joints are over priced or not as value, like beauty, is subjective judgement. One advantage is that the entry price is not as high and it is up to the punter to decide what options to take up. Unlike some WL's 16 hours, most ML's work a maximum of 10 hours, so they tend to be relatively more energetic when they service you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gents it seems we in Sydney are feeling it now. Reading the reviews from Melbourne and Brisbane forums it seems this has been a norm for them for some time now. I have not been to a ML in Melbourne for some time now but remember they wanted $50 for hj and $100 for nude one couple of years ago while you could get a nude hj for $50 in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Gents it seems we in Sydney are feeling it now. Reading the reviews from Melbourne and Brisbane forums it seems this has been a norm for them for some time now. I have not been to a ML in Melbourne for some time now but remember they wanted $50 for hj and $100 for nude one couple of years ago while you could get a nude hj for $50 in Sydney.
    Regardless of what other cities are like it still feels overpriced compared to fs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's just supply and demand. Nothing that 190,000 migrants + overseas students won't fix. But it will take time. My punting stretches back for 35 years and I cannot remember such a shortage of ML's. During the recession "we had to have" (early 90's) some quite presentable ML's would do the whole range of extras for $100-120 for the hour. Halcyon days - I don't think that we will see that again.

It could even get worse; Japan is opening up again to tourists which might keep some of their talent at home. On the other hand a plummeting pound might bring a few English roses into the equation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to bad

However the cost of privates is now absurd. And what was once part of the service is now extra$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage shops are OK for just satisfying kinks and a handjob. Still cheaper than FS shop.

For example foot fetish plus body slide plus handjob.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    CBD Massage is up front about the girls not having great skills but still hits you up $175
    I no longer am a client
    Yes cute naive inexperienced girl just weirded me out. Although some people obviously get off on this type of girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    It's just supply and demand. Nothing that 190,000 migrants + overseas students won't fix. But it will take time. My punting stretches back for 35 years and I cannot remember such a shortage of ML's. During the recession "we had to have" (early 90's) some quite presentable ML's would do the whole range of extras for $100-120 for the hour. Halcyon days - I don't think that we will see that again.

It could even get worse; Japan is opening up again to tourists which might keep some of their talent at home. On the other hand a plummeting pound might bring a few English roses into the equation.
    Yes tourism only at 43%. Tourist visa is how a lot of girls enter the country.

Banned
    Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
    Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
    There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
    I see less and less caucasians in the popular city establishments...
    Personally I'm looking for better value...
    Croydon Palace
    Roseville Rose
    Chatswood 60
    City Rose
    All these places have some hidden gems available at fair value
    RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
    200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
    Korean Girls at Rhodes is new keen and fairly priced for service provided
    Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
    There is also the deceit and dishonesty factor.across the entire industry.
    Online forums are now populated by shills and spruikers
    There only a handful of honest shops... and they get my money every time
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me
    Lineups only now....no lineup available I walk
    End of Rant

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a piece of reasoned advice, Bro Labia. I may not agree with everything you say but much of what you said is the truth.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast