Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    And after all is done, when you’re drained and showered and feeling like you’ve just ran a City to Surf and walked out that shop door with a post-session glow knowing you bundied-out way past the allotted hour - maybe then you’ll remember what punting was really all about.
    If you don't already know what punting is about please let me enlighten thee:

Punting is like poetry. The ones written by romantic Keats.

Punting is like the freshness of first spring rain.

Punting is like Italian opera that we listen to while having the shower. Plácido Domingo is one comes readily to mind.

Punting is about cultivating an affordable taste for mature and sophisticated MILFs and the appreciation of their days gone past and aging beauty.

Punting is about knowing the midday sun will burn your retinue yet you'll open your eyes to look into it.

Punting is about application of wisdom and philosophical thoughts and release of potent force of alpha male.

Punting is the eternal search for a tight hole that you know never exist in the cheap and nasty cubicles that stink like unwashed moist bed sheets and discarded tissues.

Punting is to find yourself which you never know. That's why they have the huge mirrors for you in the dim cubicles. The imagery though fleeting is dreamlike.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Gotta love Sibon! Been around since the beginning. He is a legend !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A ML charging you $30 for BBBJ is very rare. Most charge $50 for CBJ and not BBBJ! As for FS, its $100 or more.
    Yes, I actually never had a bbbj for $30, they usually have a sequence, offer HJ usually 20 then next NHJ plus 30 to 50 , then bbj add another 30 so i usually get offer around that price 80 to 100 up to the point of bbbj then FS is another addition to payment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    The shops I can understand having to put up their prices say from $60 to $70
    The biggest problem is what you use to get from the girls for $50 they are demanding $100 +

Us guys all can play this game as well. If we all agree to rate on this forum and be prepare to walk away with just a massage, I'm sure sooner or later the girls will drop the price when they realise they will not get the extras pay that they need.

$30 -NHJ
    $50 - CBJ
    $70 - BBBJ
    $100 - FS

What do you reckon guys. Can we all agree to stick to these prices at all massage shops?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    What do you reckon guys. Can we all agree to stick to these prices at all massage shops?
    Well said, Sir! This deserves a Sticky I reckon in each Sydney section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not a BJ or FS guy... as I don't fancy releasing into the bag or having sex on a massage table. I normally save this for any ladies I'm 'dating' (brothel full service is also somewhat dissatisfying for me and not really all that much bang per buck).

But I do like the tease and release aspect more than anything - and as such I'm prepared to pay up to $80 in terms of my tip if it gets me a good massage, nude, bodyslide, HJ and teasing. I do have a list of regulars who are happy with the tips they receive from me and they provide a service that more than makes me happy.

If you just want nude + HJ - thats $50 extra (that has been the standard for a long time)
    If you want nude + B2B + HJ - thats anywhere up to another $30 on top of the $50 extra (YMMV - but I think this is a fair uplift for this level of service)

If you want CBJ or BBBJ and/or FS - maybe go to a dedicated FS shop... that way you know the pricing upfront.

I know there are plenty on here who like the thrill of finding those hot girls in massage shops who like to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, you need to be prepared to pay if you want this thrill (and those that are prepared will get that thrill). The particularly hot and popular girls can and will charge whatever they want, and most guys will give it to them.

If you think you are paying too much, then don't pay it. If you are unsatisfied with what is on offer or the service isn't matching your standards, then walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    I'm not a BJ or FS guy... as I don't fancy releasing into the bag or having sex on a massage table. I normally save this for any ladies I'm 'dating' (brothel full service is also somewhat dissatisfying for me and not really all that much bang per buck).

But I do like the tease and release aspect more than anything - and as such I'm prepared to pay up to $80 in terms of my tip if it gets me a good massage, nude, bodyslide, HJ and teasing. I do have a list of regulars who are happy with the tips they receive from me and they provide a service that more than makes me happy.

If you just want nude + HJ - thats $50 extra (that has been the standard for a long time)
    If you want nude + B2B + HJ - thats anywhere up to another $30 on top of the $50 extra (YMMV - but I think this is a fair uplift for this level of service)

If you want CBJ or BBBJ and/or FS - maybe go to a dedicated FS shop... that way you know the pricing upfront.

I know there are plenty on here who like the thrill of finding those hot girls in massage shops who like to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, you need to be prepared to pay if you want this thrill (and those that are prepared will get that thrill). The particularly hot and popular girls can and will charge whatever they want, and most guys will give it to them.

If you think you are paying too much, then don't pay it. If you are unsatisfied with what is on offer or the service isn't matching your standards, then walk away.
    I think the problem has been that the prices for the standard HJ and NHJ have gone up beyond the usual $20/$50 at some of the more popular shops. Double whammy as the quality of the massage and extras has dropped as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's mainly inflation and the influx of fresh girls from OS. These prices will be the new norm for awhile as disposable income drops and inflation goes up.
    All things considered I think we're lucky to get the quality of girls, the number of locations and while it's a premium price it's better than most other places in the world.

Sydney in general is overpriced. For what you pay for an hour here you can get a SYT all night BB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Sydney in general is overpriced. For what you pay for an hour here you can get a SYT all night BB
    Where/what's SYT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally the only thing that has stayed the same is the nhj at $50. Noticeably shop prices have been increasing, as brothers have said SV is now $90 an hr, that was the rate for 90 mins only 3 years ago precovid. So 50% inflation in 3 years. If only our salary did the same then we can all keep pace

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    Where/what's SYT?
    Sweet Young Thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    BB? Bareback?! Oh, oops shhh better not use that trigger word on here

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...sage-41-Claire

A fine recent example of declining an extortionist and then getting shorted time-wise on a massage for refusing to pay it. The girl obviously ran out of moves by the 35 min point and was already thinking of the next customer. As other have pointed out here, the days of the $50 NHJ being a given as standard is now being used as a lever. The girls have got greedy and we’ve got greedy. The problem now is, declining means shit service for the rest of the massage whereas I can remember knocking back a NHJ and downgrading to just a HE for $20 and the girl still did her job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...sage-41-Claire

A fine recent example of declining an extortionist and then getting shorted time-wise on a massage for refusing to pay it. The girl obviously ran out of moves by the 35 min point and was already thinking of the next customer. As other have pointed out here, the days of the $50 NHJ being a given as standard is now being used as a lever. The girls have got greedy and we’ve got greedy. The problem now is, declining means shit service for the rest of the massage whereas I can remember knocking back a NHJ and downgrading to just a HE for $20 and the girl still did her job.
    As I alluded to in another earlier post in this same thread, I do agree. Some girls are taking the piss in terms of the level of service a punter ultimately receives is dictated by how far a punter is willing to reach into his pocket for her. I suppose this is another good example of a girl getting greedy.

The great thing about the forums (not just this one but the other options on the web as well) is that you can get feedback from the reviews and also speak to punters via private message.

I've seen reviews like this before and I have also validated feedback via PM with other punters. Sometimes I will still book with a particular lady who has had mixed feedback provided to me, then shown up and discussed my preferred extras with her before handing over any money (even the house fee for the massage itself). If it's not to my satisfaction (be it what she wants to charge or the standard of extra that is on offer), I walk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I alluded to in another earlier post in this same thread, I do agree. Some girls are taking the piss in terms of the level of service a punter ultimately receives is dictated by how far a punter is willing to reach into his pocket for her. I suppose this is another good example of a girl getting greedy.

The great thing about the forums (not just this one but the other options on the web as well) is that you can get feedback from the reviews and also speak to punters via private message.

I've seen reviews like this before and I have also validated feedback via PM with other punters. Sometimes I will still book with a particular lady who has had mixed feedback provided to me, then shown up and discussed my preferred extras with her before handing over any money (even the house fee for the massage itself). If it's not to my satisfaction (be it what she wants to charge or the standard of extra that is on offer), I walk.
    Good guide bro
    Your calculations of extras make sense

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's called inflation. Its the new normal. We need to get used to it.

You'd make a piss-poor ML or WL MDPorto, they'd never put that much effort in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont mind the prices so much but dont like when the girls downgrade part 2 when you dont take all the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the key is communication between the ML/WL and you. Don’t be afraid to share what you would like, it’s unlikely to just happen.

It will greatly improve the experience, for everyone!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast