Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suckitbaby View Post
    Vote with your feet.
    Yep, if trade drops off then they will have to gives discounts or shops will go further down the gurgler

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shops I can understand having to put up their prices say from $60 to $70
    The biggest problem is what you use to get from the girls for $50 they are demanding $100 +

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very true - times move fast, olOnly before covid $50-80 will get u nhj/cbj/bbj/daty and that was in all the current popular shops. And that was a proper tip where u did not have to negotiate anything . Now the ML brings out a menu and it normally goes $50 nhj, $80 b2b (does nothing for me!) , $100 cbj and $150-200 fs. Just my experience where ive found most girls sticking to this set menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to add to the list 200 Stanmore has also increased their prices by $10. Many regular know it was $120 but now it would cost you $130 for one hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Just to add to the list 200 Stanmore has also increased their prices by $10. Many regular know it was $120 but now it would cost you $130 for one hour.
    I think compared what we pay in other shops , it is still considered a great value now a days ..

200 Stanmore here I come !! Can’t believe I have just been there only once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sorry - but what IS the going rate?

I'm just looking for some touching. no need FIV, but do love to kiss boobs! I don't want FS.. just a nice massage and smiley face end!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    I have started going to legit Thai massage place for a good massage And then head over to 185 at Guildford for full service
    Works out cheaper than most massage places
    That was my trick. Legit massage that drove me mad then head over to the CineseMILF shop for NHJ finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by boohoo32 View Post
    I'm just looking for some touching. no need FIV, but do love to kiss boobs! I don't want FS.. just a nice massage and smiley face end!
    You're looking at least $90 for a half hour massage with NHJ. Touching depends entirely on the girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Still $120 until end of this month
    Still good price considering 10 visits with 1 happy free visit, no?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    1 happy free visit is only half hour right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    I went there on 30 Sep and she told me that from next month the price is increasing by $10. I think she was talking about October and onwards. But since then I haven't been able to visit the shop. Otherwise I could say for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    1 happy free visit is only half hour right?
    The free happy visit after 10 visits was an hour massage +nhj cost $120 normally. Unless those people visited just 30 minutes and to be fair will fall into 30 minutes happy hour.
    As I visited 60-90 minutes occasionally and never enough

You should have the shop’s voucher 10+1 stamped every visit
    Looking forward to Ada’s new shop for this offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went there on 30 Sep and she told me that from next month the price is increasing by $10. I think she was talking about October and onwards. But since then I haven't been able to visit the shop. Otherwise I could say for sure.
    Receptionist probably too busy. Ada given notice adjusted price end of October. Based on Stanmore 10+1 happy hour still good price compare with others establishments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too pricey way too pricey so are 50 for hj

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I just fuck the older birds. Regulars will have sex for $65-80 above the house fee
    Good call PotLuck. We’re going there for service at the end of the day, all this negotiation/ power-play/ ridiculous menu pricing for the slightest deviation from what used to be a well-tuned massage visit back in the day that ran efficiently is now such a rort right across the board. Underwhelming service for overwhelming rates. And punters put up with it. ‘Oh well, I s’pose the decor does look quite nice..’ and the White Knights ‘we must look after our girls! Heaven knows their parents would thank us! If only they knew!’ As we put up with such reports on here as persistent coughing, mobiles constantly being checked, brutal time-wasting and total pot-luck half the time. We’re made to feel relieved with the feeling we’ve just had a solid punt just because we haven’t had to keep one eye open all the time during the session.

Go into Macca’s and order a meal and half the fries are missing and they’ve missed out the gherkins. Sounds like half the smoochers on here will walk out muttering ‘well, they are quite busy, maybe they’re just having an off-day maybe I’ll just try a different shop next time..’ ?!

Onto the older birds as commented above. Walk in looking and smelling like you’ve made an effort is like curry to a piss’ead. Pay the rates and they’re happy to oblige. Who cares that they’ve been shot over more times than Baghdad or dropped more boxers than Mike Tyson. You will get the service you desire and with a commitment like it’s their last fuck ever! Who really cares if she’s got a cunt like an empty headlock, it would probably serve most of the bro’s better on here who post and complain ‘she said i was too big, I’m just an average 9 inches’ etc etc, ad nauseam. If nothing else it’ll be to serve the purpose of a reality-check.

And after all is done, when you’re drained and showered and feeling like you’ve just ran a City to Surf and walked out that shop door with a post-session glow knowing you bundied-out way past the allotted hour - maybe then you’ll remember what punting was really all about.

Got MILF??!

Have fun bro’s !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
    Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
    There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
    I see less and less caucasians in the popular city establishments...
    Personally I'm looking for better value...
    Croydon Palace
    Roseville Rose
    Chatswood 60
    City Rose
    All these places have some hidden gems available at fair value
    RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
    200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
    Korean Girls at Rhodes is new keen and fairly priced for service provided
    Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
    There is also the deceit and dishonesty factor.across the entire industry.
    Online forums are now populated by shills and spruikers
    There only a handful of honest shops... and they get my money every time
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me
    Lineups only now....no lineup available I walk
    End of Rant
    Any tips of the go to girls at 331 Concord & Croydon Palace pls Labia bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard prices in massage shops have remained there or thereabouts for some years now, and seem to have landed around the average $70 per hour mark (personally I always go for 1 hour as it's no brainer best value for money). Assuming the split is 50/50, and the girl can squeeze in 10 x 1 hour jobs (almost impossible but achievable some days if she's a good service provider and can sneakily end some sessions slightly earlier), thats $350 to her from the shop. Being more realistic, average that out at 6 x 1 hour jobs (to account for some sessions of less time and a break) for $210.

As for extras (everything from standard NHJ all the way up to FS) - can hardly blame the more adventurous girls for wanting to try it on and get as much as they can. The cost of living is going up, especially rent (I've had a rent increase from my landlord recently and put my QLD investment property rent up by 20% just last month). Come to think of it, they're paying rent and only really going home to sleep.

Let's just say a good provider could average $70 in tips per session (i.e. the average customer requests Nude + B2B + HJ as the minimum extras), that's another $420.

That's $630 total for the day. Personally, I also wouldn't get out of bed for any less than that either (after tax), and I'm sure most others are in the same boat here.

Obviously I'm just pulling figures out of my head based on what the shops (on average) charge for their 'room rental fee' and what the girls (on average) charge for extras. This is likely different from reality.

But one thing certainly is reality... the price of everything is going up. You pay to play essentially. We all want to earn more money but we still want to pay the prices on goods and services from 3-5 years ago.

Yep, I do agree that some of the girls are taking the piss (especially the ones where the level of service a punter receives is dictated by how deep he reaches into his pockets for her), but before too long the best girls who do remain (and I do have a fair list of regular favourites) will be back on the plane home never to return.

There has been lots of discussion around the prospect of new talent coming in after lockdowns and travel restrictions were lifted. Personally, I'm yet to see any great influx of new talent - probably because they don't see the value vs how much it's going to cost them to live here. 90% of the girls I'm seeing at the moment I've known since the start of 2019, and slowly but surely some of them are starting to head home, or move into other areas of employment should they have decided to stay long term, because it's no longer sustainable for them to live here just pulling our dicks for the same prices as three years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Standard prices in massage shops have remained there or thereabouts for some years now, and seem to have landed around the average $70 per hour mark (personally I always go for 1 hour as it's no brainer best value for money). Assuming the split is 50/50, and the girl can squeeze in 10 x 1 hour jobs (almost impossible but achievable some days if she's a good service provider and can sneakily end some sessions slightly earlier), thats $350 to her from the shop. Being more realistic, average that out at 6 x 1 hour jobs (to account for some sessions of less time and a break) for $210.

As for extras (everything from standard NHJ all the way up to FS) - can hardly blame the more adventurous girls for wanting to try it on and get as much as they can. The cost of living is going up, especially rent (I've had a rent increase from my landlord recently and put my QLD investment property rent up by 20% just last month). Come to think of it, they're paying rent and only really going home to sleep.

Let's just say a good provider could average $70 in tips per session (i.e. the average customer requests Nude + B2B + HJ as the minimum extras), that's another $420.

That's $630 total for the day. Personally, I also wouldn't get out of bed for any less than that either (after tax), and I'm sure most others are in the same boat here.

Obviously I'm just pulling figures out of my head based on what the shops (on average) charge for their 'room rental fee' and what the girls (on average) charge for extras. This is likely different from reality.

But one thing certainly is reality... the price of everything is going up. You pay to play essentially. We all want to earn more money but we still want to pay the prices on goods and services from 3-5 years ago.

Yep, I do agree that some of the girls are taking the piss (especially the ones where the level of service a punter receives is dictated by how deep he reaches into his pockets for her), but before too long the best girls who do remain (and I do have a fair list of regular favourites) will be back on the plane home never to return.

There has been lots of discussion around the prospect of new talent coming in after lockdowns and travel restrictions were lifted. Personally, I'm yet to see any great influx of new talent - probably because they don't see the value vs how much it's going to cost them to live here. 90% of the girls I'm seeing at the moment I've known since the start of 2019, and slowly but surely some of them are starting to head home, or move into other areas of employment should they have decided to stay long term, because it's no longer sustainable for them to live here just pulling our dicks for the same prices as three years ago.
    The split is usually not 50/50. The shop gets more than the ML. This is why the MLs are keen to receive tips from extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah some shops will still do NHJ for 50, then add usually add 30 for bbbj, and FS depending on the age of ML Add further 30 - 100 which would end you up with 110 - 180 plus shop fee. nowadays i just go to FS shop if i need to do fs and to legit massage if i only need massage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbandit0 View Post
    yeah some shops will still do NHJ for 50, then add usually add 30 for bbbj, and FS depending on the age of ML Add further 30 - 100 which would end you up with 110 - 180 plus shop fee. nowadays i just go to FS shop if i need to do fs and to legit massage if i only need massage.
    A ML charging you $30 for BBBJ is very rare. Most charge $50 for CBJ and not BBBJ! As for FS, its $100 or more.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast