Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
    Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
    There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
    I see less and less caucasians in the popular city establishments...
    Personally I'm looking for better value...
    Croydon Palace
    Roseville Rose
    Chatswood 60
    City Rose
    All these places have some hidden gems available at fair value
    RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
    200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
    Korean Girls at Rhodes is new keen and fairly priced for service provided
    Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
    There is also the deceit and dishonesty factor.across the entire industry.
    Online forums are now populated by shills and spruikers
    There only a handful of honest shops... and they get my money every time
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me
    Lineups only now....no lineup available I walk
    End of Rant
    Yea we're all idiots, paying a huge markup for subpar service especially when it comes to Japanese girls. I've been guilty of it.

This whole craze and assumption of amazing service from Japanese girls have been out downfall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
    Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
    There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
    I see less and less caucasians in the popular city establishments...
    Personally I'm looking for better value...
    Croydon Palace
    Roseville Rose
    Chatswood 60
    City Rose
    All these places have some hidden gems available at fair value
    RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
    200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
    Korean Girls at Rhodes is new keen and fairly priced for service provided
    Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
    There is also the deceit and dishonesty factor.across the entire industry.
    Online forums are now populated by shills and spruikers
    There only a handful of honest shops... and they get my money every time
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me
    Lineups only now....no lineup available I walk
    End of Rant
    Do you mind sharing where is the Rhodes shop with Korean girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too would like to know how to get hold of Korean girls in Rhodes (where I can do some serious shopping at Ikea at the same time). Would appreciate your advice, Bro Labia.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They're private girls. Look up the private 141 section for Kgirls massage and I believe all your questions will be answered.

Banned
    0492 494 818
    This is the Korean Girls Rhodes Mobile
    https://kgirlsmassage.com/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All I know is that if I'm laying down 2hundy I better be feeling my vinegar strokes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its the post-covid effect of both service level has gone down and prices have gone up that makes us feel its not worth our money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    0492 494 818
    This is the Korean Girls Rhodes Mobile
    https://kgirlsmassage.com/
    Many thanks, Bro Labia

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nailed it Labia

Banned
    Yep. Many Chinese owned massage shops have jacked up their price to $80 on the north shore for 1 hour and it’s $30 for a HJ and $50 for a NHJ and $80 for a body slide. Better value to go to a brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥) LyingPinicchio's Avatar
    Well I read a post here not to long ago can't remeber from who.
    But the advice was

When the ML asks for an unreasonable price 100-150 or even 200 for FS, if you accept that then thats what they'll keep charging.
    Man up and stand firm and negotiate rather than just accepting that price. I've done it a few times and when I get shitty service it wasn't even worth paying.
    I'd rather go to a brothel paying that price and getting *supposedly diamond service*.

and the times i remeber the advice and start negioating and refusing their prices they are happy to oblidge cause they know that was the standard before.

Its your hard earnned money, the more people who accept paying that much will only continue to drive the prices up.

But as always tho YMMV, I tend to get away with alot of it being quite young and athletic/built.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It will be interesting what they do when the recession hits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It will be interesting what they do when the recession hits
    Recession already hits.

I don't have to do booking anymore. Whenever I turn up in a shop there'll be a girl for me. Most of them are sitting around swiping their phones. At most I need to wait for 20 - 30 minutes while chatting with Mamasan and sipping her Chinese tea she makes for me.

The price goes up because the fewer punters have to pay more to help them to maintain the profits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree, prices seem to have consoldated upwards across the board - each girl works multiple shops so I'm guessing a kind of standard rate has been magically agreed.

I'm seeing the following on top of shop price of $70/75:
    NHJ - $50
    CBJ - $100 (and the offer of CBJ seems almost automatic now)
    FS - $100 to $150

Once a price goes up, and people get used to the new price, it doesn't come down. Think coffee, beer and restaurant prices. Have they ever actually gone down? Nope. I think this will be also true of RnT shops despite any coming influx of girls.

Recession? Maybe. Putin is certainly going off his rocker and the US Fed Reserve is not helping. Int rates will continue going up here in Oz. I don't believe in crystal balling, but whatever happens, our girls won't be reducing their prices. Sorry boys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Recession already hits.

I don't have to do booking anymore. Whenever I turn up in a shop there'll be a girl for me. Most of them are sitting around swiping their phones. At most I need to wait for 20 - 30 minutes while chatting with Mamasan and sipping her Chinese tea she makes for me.

The price goes up because the fewer punters have to pay more to help them to maintain the profits.
    We are not in in recession yet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting with ML is expensive compared to wl. But i beleive its worth it (the proposal, power play, sense of risk, exclusivity, etc.).

Now a days with part 3 (cbj, sex) ranges 150 - 200 for 30 min(inclusive of shop price).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep Ive noticed it too,
    It sure has got pricier, the menu is split into fine dining!
    Before covid, nhj and b2b was inclusive in the $50 tip, now its $50, $80 as standard.

Extras now set at $50, $100, $150 whereas before with most ML , $80-120 you could get all in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What were the prices pre-covid / inflation?

Edit: Nvm, just saw Danny801's post about $80-120 all in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats right - now expectations and even girls who i consider average are sticking to the tips of $50-100-150. So, much less wriggle room post covid, and for that i would prefer somewhere with a nice comfy bed and shower in room if ur going to be spending $220+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only ever gone for half an hour massages and 30 mins has gone up to $45 in some places, with extras being $50. Hard to justify a RnT when it's costing the best part of $100 even for below average girls!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast