Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    I agree, prices seem to have consoldated upwards across the board - each girl works multiple shops so I'm guessing a kind of standard rate has been magically agreed.

I'm seeing the following on top of shop price of $70/75:
    NHJ - $50
    CBJ - $100 (and the offer of CBJ seems almost automatic now)
    FS - $100 to $150

Once a price goes up, and people get used to the new price, it doesn't come down. Think coffee, beer and restaurant prices. Have they ever actually gone down? Nope. I think this will be also true of RnT shops despite any coming influx of girls.

Recession? Maybe. Putin is certainly going off his rocker and the US Fed Reserve is not helping. Int rates will continue going up here in Oz. I don't believe in crystal balling, but whatever happens, our girls won't be reducing their prices. Sorry boys.
    $100 for CBJ? MLs are generally charging $150 for part 3 now unless she's older or MILF and willing to take $100. A reasonable amount for CBJ is $50. Nothing more!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 for NHJ has been standard for years (I went to Melbourne and a ML asked $50 for HJ and $100 for NJH - she had a hard gym body, but f that).

My last BBBJ was in a suburban shop for $100. I don’t know where you guys are getting you massages but I haven’t noticed a price increase recently. The city has always been more expensive, but there are plenty of gems in your local area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fwiw I've only noticed shop massage prices going upwards, $50 for nhj has been what I've been paying since I started a few years back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just fuck the older birds. Regulars will have sex for $65-80 above the house fee

There’s some places I used to frequent that have gone to $100 for nhj

At that price I might as well go to a full on knock shop at least I know what I’m getting and there’s no bartering on price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Absolutely.... it's getting out of hand!
    Just today Summerville put their prices up by $10 and that the second $10 increase in less than a year!
    I reckon Summer is pushing her luck as the value is just not there any more, by the time you pay the extra $50 or even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Absolutely.... it's getting out of hand!
    Just today Summerville put their prices up by $10 and that the second $10 increase in less than a year!
    I reckon Summer is pushing her luck as the value is just not there any more, by the time you pay the extra $50 or even more!
    Damn I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it $90 for 1 hour fuck me. To be fair their premise is big with all rooms having an inbuilt shower. Depends how much you value the facilities. But damn prices are getting up there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well nothin' ever gets cheaper does it?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LyingPinicchio View Post
    Well I read a post here not to long ago can't remeber from who.
    But the advice was

When the ML asks for an unreasonable price 100-150 or even 200 for FS, if you accept that then thats what they'll keep charging.

But as always tho YMMV, I tend to get away with alot of it being quite young and athletic/built.
    Agree wholeheartedly BroPinicchio, they'll try it on with some inflated amount until you deadpan them with a "No, it's not" comment and remind them of the standard pricing. Some, not all of them are smart enough to see at least a $100 going down the pan if they don't meet you half way and that this isn't your first RnT.

Too many times on here I've read someone's flipped over with 15mins on the clock then negotiations start. At this point it'll either be a remaining shit punt if you've not seen eye-to-eye and some desperate mad scramble to get value for money. Just some rookie bullshit right there.

As others have already mentioned but just to reiterate; sort all this out before the massage starts, ask to see the girl before you hand over money to some pushy mamasan so it's easier to walk, be polite, relaxed and if you're not feeling it, go with your gut and leave. You both know where you stand, instead of you laying prone on a table with a boner trying to haggle with some hot asian babe who's happy to offer you her golden triangle for double dollar demerits.

I'm no saint, I've broken these rules many a time and kicked myself afterwards. It's still a punt and always will be. Make no mistake. But I still like the unknown going in and sometimes take a chance when I'm somewhere I usually find reliable, just once in a while you want to just go in and not barter, instead lay down and get serviced with no fuss. Then the greedy amongst them take that as a chance to make bulk coin. Others are more receptive to your passiveness and a more natural session happens as a result. No different to backing a horse that doesn't come in that week.

Here's three different examples of value depending on how picky you are:

C Bobo at 88A - she's fit (the one with tats covering her bolt-on scars) and wanted $50 nhj + $50 cbj + $50 daty on top of massage fee... this was with 20 mins left on the clock, yes I fucked up - Never returned
    T Sonia at Body Comfort, Mona Vale - avge build - wanted $100 cbj, $50 b2b on top of massage fee but no oil on her or 'dont touch my nipples' kinda stuff. - Never returned
    T Selina 104A - hot young thai with bolt-ons - FS for $100 + 45mins $60 massage fee - Always return. She's a smart cookie.

But it is getting out of hand. And definitely a mood killer for me. Take a leaf out of their book and think with your wallet, not thinking about their ham wallet.

Banned
    To combat price rises I've been suggesting to MLS WLs that I have a rapport with that private visits could be beneficial
    to both of us....reduced cost to me....,increased cash money for them
    To date I've had three acceptances
    With one ML it began with massage only...now it's progressed to FS
    All at her place....the price is what you can negotiate
    Find out what the shop/ WL split is and use it for the basis of the negotiation
    Yes I understand that I’m not the only one doing this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly BroPinicchio, they'll try it on with some inflated amount until you deadpan them with a "No, it's not" comment and remind them of the standard pricing. Some, not all of them are smart enough to see at least a $100 going down the pan if they don't meet you half way and that this isn't your first RnT.

Too many times on here I've read someone's flipped over with 15mins on the clock then negotiations start. At this point it'll either be a remaining shit punt if you've not seen eye-to-eye and some desperate mad scramble to get value for money. Just some rookie bullshit right there.

As others have already mentioned but just to reiterate; sort all this out before the massage starts, ask to see the girl before you hand over money to some pushy mamasan so it's easier to walk, be polite, relaxed and if you're not feeling it, go with your gut and leave. You both know where you stand, instead of you laying prone on a table with a boner trying to haggle with some hot asian babe who's happy to offer you her golden triangle for double dollar demerits.

I'm no saint, I've broken these rules many a time and kicked myself afterwards. It's still a punt and always will be. Make no mistake. But I still like the unknown going in and sometimes take a chance when I'm somewhere I usually find reliable, just once in a while you want to just go in and not barter, instead lay down and get serviced with no fuss. Then the greedy amongst them take that as a chance to make bulk coin. Others are more receptive to your passiveness and a more natural session happens as a result. No different to backing a horse that doesn't come in that week.

Here's three different examples of value depending on how picky you are:

C Bobo at 88A - she's fit (the one with tats covering her bolt-on scars) and wanted $50 nhj + $50 cbj + $50 daty on top of massage fee... this was with 20 mins left on the clock, yes I fucked up - Never returned
    T Sonia at Body Comfort, Mona Vale - avge build - wanted $100 cbj, $50 b2b on top of massage fee but no oil on her or 'dont touch my nipples' kinda stuff. - Never returned
    T Selina 104A - hot young thai with bolt-ons - FS for $100 + 45mins $60 massage fee - Always return. She's a smart cookie.

But it is getting out of hand. And definitely a mood killer for me. Take a leaf out of their book and think with your wallet, not thinking about their ham wallet.
    I saw Bobo on her first day (first customer) and for 150 tip all was available, datey , bbbj and cfs and her massage skills were very good, but that was a while ago, have not seen her since..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Saigon princess yesterday they have put their prices up also
    For the quality of the girls there now and the tips the girls are asking for basic service
    It’s become a no go to place anymore
    Better value for money at guaranteed full service shops in the area now

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Went to Saigon princess yesterday they have put their prices up also
    For the quality of the girls there now and the tips the girls are asking for basic service
    It’s become a no go to place anymore
    Better value for money at guaranteed full service shops in the area now
    Put prices up how much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Put prices up how much?
    $70 A hour and a minimum of $100 for tips to the girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Fucken oath rnt overpriced these days. Get ya dick pulled and maybe a cbj for close to $300? Hit up ginza or get involved with the SBs.
    Who's to blame here? If some idiot is willing to pay $300 for CBJ and some basic service then you can't blame these girls for charging more. If guys said no then girls will go home with less money and then they will realise they need to charge reasonable prices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just checked summerville and holy shit prices really keep going up. Definitely makes FS seem more and more attractive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have started going to legit Thai massage place for a good massage And then head over to 185 at Guildford for full service
    Works out cheaper than most massage places

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter00 View Post
    Just checked summerville and holy shit prices really keep going up. Definitely makes FS seem more and more attractive
    If they keep increasing their price, they're going to be less attractive to many customers who in turn will flock to other shops for better value for money. I guess those with loads of cash won't care but for the ordinary punter it will be of concern.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If they keep increasing their price, they're going to be less attractive to many customers who in turn will flock to other shops for better value for money. I guess those with loads of cash won't care but for the ordinary punter it will be of concern.
    Think back in 2019-2020 price was $60 for an hour.

New facilities didn't mind too much when increased to $75 and $80.

...but $90 not really great value anymore and not sure will be back. Adds up if you visit regularly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vote with your feet.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast