Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillseeker217 View Post
    Thats horrible, whats the point tipping big. If you like their service, just book them again.
    Exactly mate! This has fucked me over too many times but never again!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nothing wrong with paying a little bit extra if service was very good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMHO RnT is worth it as it offers flexibility - the punter is given the option to spend less or spend big. If the ML turns out to be a dud, you can get away with the bare minimum massage price of $45/30 minutes, $60/45 minutes etc (plus, if you so wish, $50 for NHJ just to keep the ML happy) without having to pay a minimum of $150 for 30 minutes upfront to shops like 42g. If you like what you see, then it is up to you to choose the extras at different price points that work best for you. At times it can get expensive if the ML is attractive and delightful company. But value is subjective and as long as you are happy, price is only a number.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Relatively new but already found big price differences and I believe value between a 60 & 90 mins session
    My experience 60 mins / $65-70 & 90 mins $100-120 for massage to shop
    ML cost for HJ/ PS / CBJ / DATY 60 mins $100 & 90 mins $150
    So approx
    60 mins $ 170
    90 mins $ 250
    Often get the feeling whilst shop keen ML not so keen to do 90 mins

Having said that recently paid for a 90 mins session with Natalie at Saigon Princess and crawled out barely able to walk 1000% value for money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience with RnT shops are definitely overpriced as everything is extras and is hard to refuse if the ML is really hot. From experience with 1hr bookings, half the session is lost from massage. What's even worst, when the ML is Mega Hot but will not offer any extras. I rather go to a full service joint knowing what I pay/get or a legit massage place if I need a massage done.

But some guys swear by it because it offers a kind of surprise not knowing what's on the menu. Each to their own

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
    My experience with RnT shops are definitely overpriced as everything is extras and is hard to refuse if the ML is really hot. From experience with 1hr bookings, half the session is lost from massage. What's even worst, when the ML is Mega Hot but will not offer any extras. I rather go to a full service joint knowing what I pay/get or a legit massage place if I need a massage done.

But some guys swear by it because it offers a kind of surprise not knowing what's on the menu. Each to their own
    Gee, i hardly ever get a massage at a rnt. Part 2 almost straight away then sometimes part 3

Just say massage afterwards is better after coming. More relaxing.

Or maybe i dont really give in if they try to negotiate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    money comes and goes and you dont get any younger lol might as well spend the money aye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post

Where do you go?

Have you tried the shops in Artarmon or Burwood?

FS is always on offered if cash is not a problem with you.

Even if you pretend to be ignorant you'll be asked, "Want to Fuck?" if that is all the English the Chinese ML on "English Student Visa" can command.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Gee, i hardly ever get a massage at a rnt. Part 2 almost straight away then sometimes part 3

Just say massage afterwards is better after coming. More relaxing.

Or maybe i dont really give in if they try to negotiate
    My sentiments entirely - guess that's the benefit of building up a few regulars whom you know will dive straight into part 2 and work out how the sessions progresses / finishes as you go.

Once you've established a fair price you know you'll get value for money

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There are other reasons to visit RNTs, value for money is NOT one of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There are other reasons to visit RNTs, value for money is NOT one of them.
    Can u help a newb understand your reasonings further please

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Can u help a newb understand your reasonings further please
    Well, to me, value for money = getting what you paid for. I think that's a sound reasoning, no?

So you go to an FS place, you pay the fee and since it is an FS place, you expect to get fucked by a girl. So it happens. You go into the room, meet a girl who has just fucked 10 other people that day, she's all ready to go again. Within 5 minutes you've both got your kit off (5 secs for her, cos she's probably got an easy to remove kit on. Can't blame her). Shower done, you lay on the bed, she does her routine, you fuck her she fucks you, game over. Maybe you try to go round 2. Next week, you get horny again, you go to another shop, oh my, same fucking thing happens again.

That's value for money. You get what you paid for, but.... Do you really want to be buying the same product every single time you need to get your rocks off?

Do you eat Maccas every meal? Oh sure, Big Mac Mondays, Chicken Nugget Tuesdays and so on. Can you handle that?

It's the same thing with switching between RNTs and FS. Sometimes I want the sure thing BBBJ, fuck and go experience of FS shops. But sometimes I'm just lazy, I want to lay there, chat up a hottie who's touching my body, who somehow allows me to touch her body anywhere I like, and (usually but not always) end up fucking her.

If "guaranteed FS" is so very important to you, I can offer this advice about RNTs. It pays to be friendly with the mamasan. Find out who's the boss, get on their good side. You will be paid off in spades.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well, to me, value for money = getting what you paid for. I think that's a sound reasoning, no?

So you go to an FS place, you pay the fee and since it is an FS place, you expect to get fucked by a girl. So it happens. You go into the room, meet a girl who has just fucked 10 other people that day, she's all ready to go again. Within 5 minutes you've both got your kit off (5 secs for her, cos she's probably got an easy to remove kit on. Can't blame her). Shower done, you lay on the bed, she does her routine, you fuck her she fucks you, game over. Maybe you try to go round 2. Next week, you get horny again, you go to another shop, oh my, same fucking thing happens again.

That's value for money. You get what you paid for, but.... Do you really want to be buying the same product every single time you need to get your rocks off?

Do you eat Maccas every meal? Oh sure, Big Mac Mondays, Chicken Nugget Tuesdays and so on. Can you handle that?

It's the same thing with switching between RNTs and FS. Sometimes I want the sure thing BBBJ, fuck and go experience of FS shops. But sometimes I'm just lazy, I want to lay there, chat up a hottie who's touching my body, who somehow allows me to touch her body anywhere I like, and (usually but not always) end up fucking her.

If "guaranteed FS" is so very important to you, I can offer this advice about RNTs. It pays to be friendly with the mamasan. Find out who's the boss, get on their good side. You will be paid off in spades.
    I agree with Goldfishman. This year I saw I think all MLs at 2 Pope Street as I wanted to detox from the brothel. It was a great experience. When you first see an ML you don’t really know what you are going to get and I enjoy that element of surprise. The negotiation in the room for parts 2 3 or whatever I find s bit occurred but I got over it over time.

I once saw a ML a couple of times and once she literally put the condom on and rode me to oblivion. At the end she told me she should pay me 🤣🤣🤣. I have had great fun.

Variety is the spice of life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Understand now and totally like your reasoning and certainly prefer a variety of dishes
    There must be a slightly misunderstanding in what I said as 'guaranteed FS' isn't actually that important but difference & variety & also the uncertainty of the unknown

GoldfishMan Really appreciate u taking the time and trouble to explain - thank u

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Why then , according to your logic why did you get married?

Value for money is a personal and subjective thing, if you enjoy it, it’s good value for money, period.

To me, all you said you can get from RnT, I can get it from FS places, depends on how you play the cards.

I don’t go to massage places, I like massaging girls, but I don’t like to be massaged, I’ve been hurt by amateurs. BTW, I can’t eat Macca everyday, not even once a week, but it’s not the same with FS, Macca food is dead, no feelings, but FS can be different every time, you playing with a human being, a living thing.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Why then , according to your logic why did you get married?
    Have you ever been married?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Value for money is a personal and subjective thing, if you enjoy it, it’s good value for money, period.

To me, all you said you can get from RnT, I can get it from FS places, depends on how you play the cards.

I don’t go to massage places, I like massaging girls, but I don’t like to be massaged, I’ve been hurt by amateurs. BTW, I can’t eat Macca everyday, not even once a week, but it’s not the same with FS, Macca food is dead, no feelings, but FS can be different every time, you playing with a human being, a living thing.
    Nah mate, you didn't get my main point. It's never about what I can get from this I can get from that. The entire experience is completely different bro.

Since you said you don't like the feeling of being massaged, that means you don't go for RNT. You're an FS guy. That means you don't know what I'm talking about.

Only someone who frequents both RNT and FS would know the difference I'm talking about. In RNT, there are "those quiet moments" that build the chemistry between you and her. You don't even have to say anything to each other. The act of her touching me and me touching her is enough to get something going.

That element is completely missing from FS shops. Even if you try to play your cards right, how do you do it without making the whole situation awkward? You go into the room, the girl is ready to go. What do you tell her? Let's just sit here, look at each other and touch and feel each other for 30 mins? She will try to go along and don't know wtf is going on bro...

The problem here is FS girls are just too ready to go. That's why I also go for private agency girls, because they're not so ready to go. They're amateurs, a bit awkward, but at least I get a sense that I'm one of the conveyor belt of Johns coming through.

Nah mate, you didn't get my main point. It's never about what I can get from this I can get from that. The entire experience is completely different bro.

Since you said you don't like the feeling of being massaged, that means you don't go for RNT. You're an FS guy. That means you don't know what I'm talking about.

Only someone who frequents both RNT and FS would know the difference I'm talking about. In RNT, there are "those quiet moments" that build the chemistry between you and her. You don't even have to say anything to each other. The act of her touching me and me touching her is enough to get something going.

That element is completely missing from FS shops. Even if you try to play your cards right, how do you do it without making the whole situation awkward? You go into the room, the girl is ready to go. What do you tell her? Let's just sit here, look at each other and touch and feel each other for 30 mins? She will try to go along and don't know wtf is going on bro...

The problem here is FS girls are just too ready to go. That's why I also go for private agency girls, because they're not so ready to go. They're amateurs, a bit awkward, but at least I get a sense that I'm one of the conveyor belt of Johns coming through.
    You’re wrong there, I did go to RnT, that’s why I concluded that I don’t like it. As I said, the value is in your mind, as long as you enjoy it, it’s good value.

No matter what you say is the difference that gives you better value, if it doesn’t appeal to me, there’s no value in it.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you ever been married?
    No, why would I? I might be silly but I am not stupid!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast