Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Rnt has lost the charm ( flooded with wl/ greedy girl) the last few yrs. I remember when daty nd fingering was the easiest to get then fs bbj nd anal be super hard. Most sessions is so natural flowing in to daty fingering then fs without price being mentioned

Now I rate Fs is the easiest no need to work for it just ask or offer dont neeed to be Handsome!( overpriced for standard fs ) This yr got two anal in matters of 2 months. Before it took me 3 to 5 yrs just scored 2 anal with ml. Will Heading back to fs shop more this yr and i don't look like Brad pitt
    I do agree with this in terms of rnt. There are alot of girls asking for overs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think I have find my balance for 2023 to save some money nd can have fun .This going to be my routine.

This yr i had already done- 1 legitimate masssge 1 fs shop nd 1 rnt shop. It comes to my mind why pay $90-$100 for a legitimate massage( 60mins) when u can get a really good massage plus nude hj with shower for $115 ( 45mins) ?? Only $20 different! First come to mind is 227BW they have lot of Thai girl there nd we all know the Thai can really massage. For rnt nd plays there's Summerville has a shower.

For trial I went to 227BW ..text Alice ask any hot girl can do hard massage...she recommended Victoria nd Eva the day I visit. I picked Victoria ( omg this girl is so good ) What can I say one of the best deep tissue ever it just suited me perfectly, just like a legitimate massage. It's soo good just lay there to be the receiving end for once! Not trying to get any extra extra just relax...if they offer it nd the price is good why not. Definitely going back nd try the whole roster .

I don't go there very often but I like Alice attitude- i feel that she don't BS you around she don't care if you come or not no hard sell a genuine lady

BTW Victoria has a great body nd friendly attitude!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think I have find my balance for 2023 to save some money nd can have fun .This going to be my routine.

This yr i had already done- 1 legitimate masssge 1 fs shop nd 1 rnt shop. It comes to my mind why pay $90-$100 for a legitimate massage( 60mins) when u can get a really good massage plus nude hj with shower for $115 ( 45mins) ?? Only $20 different! First come to is mind is 227BW they have lot of Thai girl there nd we all know the Thai can really massage. For rnt nd plays there's Summerville has a shower.

For trial I went to 227BW ..text Alice ask any hot girl can do hard massage...she recommended Victoria nd Eva the day I visit. I picked Victoria ( omg this girl so good ) What can I say one of the best deep tissue ever it just suited me perfectly, just like a legitimate massage. It's soo good just lay there to be the receiving end for once! Not trying to get any extra extra just relax...if they offer it nd the price is good why not.
    Legitimate massages also take health insurance though. One Thai massage for 1 hour with health insurance costs about 45-50 dollars as opposed to 100 dollars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While I generally agree, I think you can still get “bargains”.

George St around Haymarket, there are a few massage joints where I bluntly walked in before Christmas and asked whether I can have a HJ for 70 - 80 and some Thai girls happily obliged.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Care to share which Haymarket shops pls?

Banned
    Just finished an RnT session. Not sure how much they used to charge each time bracket but I got charged $60 for 45mins. And the ML charged me usual pineapples for FS, no increase in tips so far. I feel like it's kinda similar to getting standard Western service in 42G or N5M. Unless the ML offers really good massage you'd be better off at an FS shop.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789