Thread: J SANA - Curvy young cutie with amazing GFE BJ skill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J SANA - Curvy young cutie with amazing GFE BJ skill

There doesn't seem to be a review yet (maybe too many new GINZA girls for Rooter to keep up with haha), but Sana was happy for me to write one.

Sana is very cute, with a pear-shaped figure from her nice big ass and very thick thighs, but she is curvy rather than overweight. Looked about 20 to me, but said she is 18. Good DFK, fairly skilled GFE sex, but surprisingly one of the best BBBJs I have experienced. Her blowjob was simple and relatively gentle, but far more effective than the likes of Nami, reminding me more of the heights of J Kiss.

Her C-cup breasts were quite sensitive, so she didn't like them to be touched.

She was very responsive to DATY, with nice natural moans.

Her English was fairly basic, but usually adequate, so I only had to resort to my broken Japanese a few times, or Google translate for some more complex topics. She would often giggle, but seems sensible and intelligent.

I feel bad that she and many of the other girls seem to be doing long shifts with almost no days off, although it is their choice.

She said she planned to stay for around another 3 weeks. I'll definitely try to see her again when time and wallet allows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm Sana. She's cute and have bubbly personality.

You've describe her very well. I have similar experience.

I don't like her BBBJ though, its to slow and soft for me. But everything else is good.

I'm just surprised despite her working 17 hours per day and almost every day, she still maintain a good service. I booked her at 1 am, so almost at the end of her shift but she still have that bubbly personality and giggle at all my jokes(although I'm not sure she understands it)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    J Sana sounds great especially with another brother input

I have different experienced. Booked her on the last hour of her shift for 45mnts. Rushing, held back on dfk and everything else. Sensitive everywhere and especially on her nipples (not allowed to play with it). Wasting time on slow nipples licking which was useless. Finish by 30mnts and rush herself to shower and feel like want to get rid of me quickly. Still hv 15mnts and she’s already dressed up. Wtf? All WL i have been with usually just lay down and hv a chat till times up. Not pretty at all and chubby. What a shit punt. O well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry you had a bad experience DFKGuy. Maybe she was shattered by the end of her shift.

I just saw the lovely Sana again and was happy her service was still excellent for me in spite of the ridiculous work ethic.

I think her BJ is world class, even though it is simple and gentle.

I notice there's a new photo which should help if you are unsure if she is your type face wise.

She told me tomorrow (Sunday October 16) will be her last day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw sana on roster again. Same person here? Tho it describes as first time in Australia.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, same person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayF View Post
    Yep, same person.
    Is she still giving the same services and "extra" or has that changed? Glad to hear she's back