Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any info about Parramatta blossom massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any info about Parramatta blossom massage?

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has had any experience/info about the store? Tried searching the forum but no luck.

Also is there any worthwhile stores around the parramatta area? Just looking for my first massage experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Parramatta blossom was my first hit post lockdowns in March... only went once because I found the cute Thai ML I had also works close to home - rather than work - which is more convenient for me most of the time.

It's a nice, clean shop with rear access and the talent seems reliably good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Go see T CoCo nd T Jenny. You will walk out with a big smile. I really like the receptionists girl there on Monday tho...soo cute good manners. I wish I can do her too .

Banned
    Does this shop have a sister shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat ID is parramatta267 they have a daily roster of girls, with the photos taken in the shop, with a few fake photos thrown in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    WeChat ID is parramatta267 they have a daily roster of girls, with the photos taken in the shop, with a few fake photos thrown in
    Yes majority real photos but some girls look better then photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Yes majority real photos but some girls look better then photos
    Are there any girls you recommend there? I haven’t been in years. Is usually go to Ruby Massage in North Parramatta when I’m in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any solid recommendations for this place? Seems to have a great line up on the WeChat photos. GFE style extras from anyone that’s been there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Any solid recommendations for this place? Seems to have a great line up on the WeChat photos. GFE style extras from anyone that’s been there?
    I personally see Summer and Ashley. Both are quite cute, energetic and very happy to please with good service and communication. YMMV but I can't see them being bad for anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a pretty good shop like all the Blossoms around Sydney, and they share the same girls.

Parramatta female reception can be a bit moody like she is on PMS, so don't piss her off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mamasan is odd, tries to get you to spend with them and sort of does a bait and if the girl flakes out for the day or is busy, then will try and get you to see another girl. Very persistent, can be seen as annoying bait and switch, or trying to get you to try another girl.

There isn't much communication so it can come across as negative and money sucking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've asked her before if she gives massages but been turned down lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There r plenty of review of this place....or just read review from ryde massage....same girls =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the intel gents. I ended up seeing Alina. She’s quite a skinny girl with a pretty face and bolt ons. Overall it was okay. Massage was nothing special. Part 2 for an extra pineapple (standard) but she didn’t seem that enthusiastic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Are there any girls you recommend there? I haven’t been in years. Is usually go to Ruby Massage in North Parramatta when I’m in the area.
    What’s Ruby Massage like anyway? I walked past a few times, and I’m very curious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Thanks for all the intel gents. I ended up seeing Alina. She’s quite a skinny girl with a pretty face and bolt ons. Overall it was okay. Massage was nothing special. Part 2 for an extra pineapple (standard) but she didn’t seem that enthusiastic.
    What does Part 2 mean ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    place is nice and clean usually a good selection

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    What does Part 2 mean ?
    NHJ (and she was very mechanical)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had a session with Alina or Liya that they want to share? Hope to visit on my next city trip later in the year. Are there showers available in the rooms?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd View Post
    Anyone had a session with Alina or Liya that they want to share? Hope to visit on my next city trip later in the year. Are there showers available in the rooms?
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...16#post2734916

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast