Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : September 2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am

Size/shape : 160cm. B cups natural boobs. Cute pretty young girl with Fresh nips. Shower Together lips kissing, BBBJ, Love Making
    Nationality: Japanese
    Value for money/recommend: YES, Pretty young natural assets, good tongue works YMMV

My experience/comments :
    After work in the city, walked in DBT, saw WeChat Yuko and new girl Shayumi working today. Greeted by new receptionist Jack to waiting room, mentioned 15 minutes waiting for first girl Shayumi WTF, busy day. No one available as Yuko won’t start by 10pm at DBT.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Shayumi came to say Hello, wearing white clothes same as photos PYT cute, petite body and greeted happily, paid for 30 minutes booking.

SHOWER
    Shayumi showered me, cleaning those part that she gonna to serve later. She has natural B not D as advertised, her nips really fresh as she has the hardest nips even met 😂

KISSING
    Blamed myself as I didn’t shaved, spiked her face and lips so not much interaction and don’t even mentioned DFK WTF

DATY
    On the bed, hugging with light kissing while I laid her down licking 👅 her fresh nips, really amazed me as never seen any nips solid hard before, probably she is young. Fully shaved under, convenient for pussy tasting, just few licks, already wet and she was enjoying with eyes closed while I was practicing Taka Kato’s lesson 😝

BBBJ
    Swapped position, she cat bathed from my nips, good tongue 👅 works soft spiral movements from one nip to the other and slowly moving to Les 🍌, kissed surroundings and her soft tongue circling my helmet then soft licked and this action repeated continuously. She just thought like having her favourite 🍦 ice cream 😂 as for me, I was enjoying watching too, so I just sit up to watched her facial expressions, nearly cum me as I stopped her few times. Really amazingly tongue works

FUCKING
    Swapped position again, domed Les 🍌 Missionary style, slides few banana slides before inserted as she warned me to put in slowly, yes a bit of tension inserted, smooth progress as she really wet. While pumping, I really enjoyed playing with her fresh nips as she was feeling a bit of orgasm. Her facial expressions sped up my cum, unable to hold longer but I was satisfied.

OVERALL
    A bit disappointing as I did not shaved and unable to experience her DFK and cat bathed her. Anyway, happy with her service, pretty young assets and amazingly tongue works. Left as happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good intel and nice work

Shayumi looks innocently young but never try any girl with that age.
    A bit hesitation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting around Leslie. Alway great reviews.

Shop Owner
    Shayumi is working today until late night. Please come and Book now! Enjoy the good time and have fun!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Shayumi is in working until late night. Please come to enjoy the good time! Book now to have Fun! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Getting around Leslie. Alway great reviews.
    Thanks for your encouragement mate.
    Sometimes enjoying reading as can feel the flash back of the session 😂
    Will join you at Marrickville next month
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Shayumi is in today roster. Please come and Book Now! Enjoy and relax! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com