Thread: J Haruna - Hmmmmmm...tsk :(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Haruna - Hmmmmmm...tsk :(

Lots of things happened lately so its a long hiatus for me.. With things settling down, specially COVID, so i thought ill return - i also created new account.
    I thought of returning before but with so many bad reviews due to covid, i keep postponing it.

So, I gave it a lot of thought, lots of reading in the forum, and planning - in the end, I decided to go with J Haruna.. Booked.

The day has come, it was a long drive for me but i thought it will be worth it given the reviews i've read in the forum for this lady. Ofcourse, this is also GINZA - it should be ok.
    As usual, i always arrive 3 minutes before the actual time because i dont want to wait in the lounge for long. Rang the bell but since it has been awhile since i last visited - i already forgot what bell to press. The reception mistook me that its my first time so he was laughing while greeting me (i think he is laughing because i dont know what bell to press) - so i just went along with it and said "yes, im new" (maybe i shouldnt say that and shouldve said i was a regular and also writes review).

Paid but still i was told to wait in the lounge - bummer...Pulled out my phone and checked the time and i noticed its a minute past my booking. I saw guys are also waiting so its fine, i dont have any issue with a few minutes. Then, in a few minutes, i heard phone ringing and im sure it is the WL informing the reception that they are ready - the guys were called. After awhile, checked my phone again and everyone was called within 5 minutes...BUT, i waited for 11 minutes before i was called. At this time, my mood already dropped - i never waited this long in Ginza. New thing? i dont know...

I was told to go the room where Haruna is waiting. Excited but now quite disappointed.
    Entered the room and said "Hi" where she greeted me as well "How are you?" then showed me where to put my things. Immediately, i noticed something is wrong - she is too mechanical compared to previous WL i was with (before Covid strikes). But, i thought maybe she is shy because others say she is but then i thought that is Akina?? Anyway, undressed and went to the shower, she didnt kiss me or hug as a greeting compared to other WL in Ginza (maybe, Ginza is not the same anymore after COVID?? ...hmmm). Soaped and washed me (thats it) then asked me to help myself outside with the prepared towel. Again, is this Ginza?? She finished shower and i handed her the towel so she can dry herself then she asked me to lie down - so, i did. But, for some reason she wants to check something inside the cabinet wherein she was covered by the towel and she stayed there looking for/doing something - my thought at this point is like "seriously? you are doing something now after i was called late?"...I thought, ill be polite again and help her with the towel so i lift it up just a little bit so her head is free and she can do things easily under the towel but she said its ok and proceeded doing whatever is in there. Now, my mood is now from bad to worse.

Finally, she is done checking whatever is in the cabinet..then, she started moving the desk and stuff then she checked the time on her phone and on the wall clock - seriously?? we havent even started....I noted that the time is already 19 minutes past my booking because i happened to glance the time on her phone. If it is not a long drive for me for this session, i would have stormed out of the room - honestly.

Start - Round 1:
    Again, Finally - we are starting...she did cat bath - for how long? i dont even know. Then, she did a BBBJ. Seems pretty normal (sometimes better, slurpy - ive read this part) because i couldn't get hard immediately (maybe because of my mood already). After a few minutes, I'm close so i asked her to go up so i can kiss her and maybe do 69 - also, the DFK is still missing for some reason BUT she puts the dome first and rides me - probably miscommunication but disappointed again. Then, she wanted a swap immediately so i obliged because i always put extra care to the WL so they will reciprocate. At this stage, i thought she is not yet turned on - probably, she is like a diesel car (needs to warm up) because im her first customer. So, I initiated DFK - i can tell she is not into it..I tried to kiss her neck but her actions seems like she doesnt like it (wtf) so went for the boobs and did DATY. During DATY, i really wanted to up the mood so i tried my best like i always do with other WL because this is where we shine boy's; but to my dismay she doesnt seem to like it - i can tell that whenever i hit the spot she will try her best to move it away. Is it because she doesnt wanna get tired for the first session?? i keep trying it but everytime i managed to find the spot - she will move it away. At this point, instead of a good warm up..... - im not even hard now. So, i thought ill ask for a bj while she is lying down so i can get hard again...but she did HJ instead and added lubs...she is very defensive that in my every movement, it feels like im gonna hurt her....Anyway, I just went with it and finished it.

She then ask for another shower so i said yes, also offered me water (very good) and the same story repeats - showered, towel, bed..

Round 2:
    At this point, I wanted to stormed out, checked the time and its around 40minutes past time.
    Then, again - i said its still ok, lets turn things around.
    Then, she did the same routine of cat bath...etc...and i cant move her because she is so defensive like im gonna hurt her or something..so fine, lets go with this very bad punt. I let her do BBBJ until im about to finished because i remembered that she doesnt like CIM. So when im almost done, i went on mish until its done - during this process, i like to finish immediately so i urged myself to cum - pretty pretty bad if im thinking like this. The last time i think of this is because of a good way - the lady is tired and ive been going for it for quite some time so i wanted to finish it - thats how i care for them.

And..... we are done...Cleaned me etc...then asked to shower me ... by the way she keeps checking the clock - i have around 10minutes more on the clock and if i add the time I spent waiting in the lounge + searching the cabinet - i have roughly 20+ minutes more...We showered, dried myself and left.

Im the last one to enter and the first one to go out - i know this because the i heard the other door where the lady is still talking with her customer happily and he was the one in the lounge (i heard the room number when he was called).

I would also say that im a bit introvert and doesnt like to keep initiating the conversation but i hope she at least tried to lighten the mood. I prefer bubbly and lively WL...

Overall:
    Extremely Bad - not willing to rate it.
    Return factor - Definitely No. Very pricey and less service. Quite bad, for me.

What i was thinking though - maybe i shouldnt book a lady on her first hour....hmmmm...tsk too bad. Never happened to me in Ginza - anyway, lesson learned.

Apologies if i made grammatical errors, english is not my mother tongue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a dud!...thanks for sharing.
    Btw you don't have to worry about your booking getting cut short at ginza. They will start the time when you enter the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once I read you were upset for waiting 11 minutes I knew exactly where this review was going to go. You need to try lighten up a bit and stop overthinking everything. You’re there to have a good time try not worry about how she shows where to put your things.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She sounds like a real dud but the previous poster made a good point. You need to lighten up. The fact that you counted off eleven minutes …. Gees, you went in negative already. Give yourself a chance to have a good time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why do you hate tit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, I usually arrive 15 mins early for the precise reason of reconnaissance. Unfortunately, not many girls appear in the waiting room lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Why do you hate tit?
    Maybe he’s got man boobs ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Once I read you were upset for waiting 11 minutes I knew exactly where this review was going to go. You need to try lighten up a bit and stop overthinking everything. You’re there to have a good time try not worry about how she shows where to put your things.
    Agree, that’s the attitude to have. He came twice, that’s a win !