Thread: J Hinata - Cuteness overload

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Hinata - Cuteness overload

Managed to finish work a little early than usual today therefore head over Kyoto to see what gem I could find. Didn't book this time and got shown the line up. Ashley saw me and recognized me, gave me a wink hoping i would pick her but i am sorry i had to disappoint her as my heart was set on trying either a Japanese or Korean ML. Ashley was great during my last visit btw.

J Hinata
    Face 8/10
    Age: my educated guess said mid-20s, but most ppl would think she is younger given her height
    Service: BBBJ DFK CIM no rimming
    Boob: C or D - Natural
    Body: Petite, smooth skin, little baby fat, and short in height
    BBBJ: very good, great sucking skills,

Speak basic English and have basic conversations she said she is from Tokyo.

Paid the damage and went up to the room as instructed by mamasan. Hinata knocked on the door wearing a black dress as the same Burgundy bra as per the shop photo. I can confirmed the photos of her are real with a tiny hint of photoshop.

Service
    Standard shower together, offered mouthwash and she grabbed my hands to help her washing her petite body while she washes me. Made sure we are both clean then we handed each other towels to dry ourselves off.

On the bed we go and we chatted a little bit and she started sucking my body, from nipples to my little bro. Very attentive skills and enjoy hell alot of kissing. I took my time to feel her boobs and her petite body with her round small butt.

She then popped the condom on with her mouth and we started our rocking session with her on top, switched quite a few positions and finished with the good old missionary.

There was only a few minutes left of my 1 hour booking so we headed towards the shower and shower each other clean.

She was exactly what I was after and I didn't want anything more. Overall a good experience. Yes I agree the $320 fee was a bit much but coming out of my visit I was not disappointed but satisfied.

Overall : 8 out of 10

She has that hint of shyness and cute appearance that I would revisit her in the future.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. Yea Hinata is very cutesy. Has a bit of a chubby face but overall couldn't fault her service. Wish I had more DFK though. She did do DFK but not much for me.

Banned
    Noice bro
    Good report. Lovely appearance from photos
    Thanks for sharing bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good report of J Hinata
    23 girls rostered today but unable to see J Hinata, what’s her roster?