Thread: New shop - George street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop - George street

Brisbane CBD massage looks to have just opened up on George street (above BWS).

Anyone been in? Pretty busy street to slip in and out the entry way with all the offices and coffee shops there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same number so guessing same ppl from when it was in Mary St. Based on that I’m already not a fan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoyed a couple of sessions here. Not a great feeling emerging into a group of commuters afterwards though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is the name of the shop in George st ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's called 'rogertmark facial massage' ... It's located on the corner of Elizabeth and George .... how about we meet you there at 6pm tomorrow mate and all the punters on here can massage your face free of charge?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This must be right next to Daydream?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    This must be right next to Daydream?
    Nope, it’s towards the Roma Street station direction. It’s a better version of DD IMO. Had a few good sessions there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNecessities View Post
    It's called 'rogertmark facial massage' ... It's located on the corner of Elizabeth and George .... how about we meet you there at 6pm tomorrow mate and all the punters on here can massage your face free of charge?
    'Deep Tissue' I guess?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New girls

Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Enjoyed a couple of sessions here. Not a great feeling emerging into a group of commuters afterwards though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Same number so guessing same ppl from when it was in Mary St. Based on that I’m already not a fan.
    New girls from Brazil, Italy, Thailand and more. Amazing Kahuna sliding massage...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My fav ML is away for a while and I was close to bursting so thought I'd give it a try. Greeted by an attractive Caucasian (first non Asian I've had in many years), paid $85 dollars for one hour and lead to a room. All very clean and new. Massage a bit bland, no direct TT, some 'accidental' brushing. Turned over early, same on front. Extras, from $50 to $150 for NHJ. Took the $150 option. Allowed intimate touching. WIR. No.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    My fav ML is away for a while and I was close to bursting so thought I'd give it a try. Greeted by an attractive Caucasian (first non Asian I've had in many years), paid $85 dollars for one hour and lead to a room. All very clean and new. Massage a bit bland, no direct TT, some 'accidental' brushing. Turned over early, same on front. Extras, from $50 to $150 for NHJ. Took the $150 option. Allowed intimate touching. WIR. No.
    Visited last week.
    Very clean shop…..shower set up is a joke.
    Option #1 Caucasian….no way, not even if she paid me,
    Option #2 Asian ML, older model. Would’ve normally walked….but I’d made the effort, so went through with the deal.
    $90 for one hour….wtf!!!
    Massage was 4/10.
    Flip options…..maxed out at BS. The cost, 4 pineapples!!
    Decided on massage only.
    WIR….never.